limmited paypal issues - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-27-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
Default limmited paypal issues

So i have gone stelth with eb and pp. Over the last 8 weeks or so i have created 4 new ebay users, accompying paypal accounts etc. I have used the stelth guide and thought things were going well. Each eb has a different user window, unique pp, verified bank, new ips each time. The first account, of which i am refering to today, i had an email stating that all limits were lifted, including withdrawal limits. i did add a vcc but did not confirm it following this email as i did not want to rock the boat.

So about 5 weeks ago i sold 2 small value items using my first account. The total was less than £10, positive feedback was left, my funds were released. I have bid on several items using this account, and have won a few.

I listed 2 more items of slightly higher value last week. They finished at a higher than expected price, totalling around £150. The overseas buyer paid almost straight away, then a pp email arrived stating my account is limited.
So what they are asking for is

-confirmation of bank account (already done, but thinking of verifying the vcc also??)

-docs to validate my account – i know that these can be obtained

- business information (i sell a fairly low volume of new items, but am not a business, so i cant verify this – does anyone have any ideas?)

-asking me to provide ‘proof of delivery in below box’ the box is empty but will not allow me to proceed

- invoices. I am unable to provide invloices, what do people do here?

I know this post is quite comprihensive, but need to give as much info as possible. I listed a few very low value items again on a different new account earlier today, but am worried the same will keep happening.

So its my feeling that A/account was not vvc verified, B/ possibly £150 intake from 2 items today was too much – but was beyone my control

I can verify with vcc, i can get docs no doubt off here, but cannot provide business details or invoices. Does anyone have any tips, ideas or advice??
I would hate for this account to go down the pan, but would hate more for my others to follow. Really thought i was up and running again, highly disapointed 
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-27-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: limmited paypal issues

Welcome to the forums welshdan.

Without going into your business too much, would you say your items for sale are high-risk? counterfeit? "Vero"?

If so, all that fulfillment request for documentation might just be the end of your account. If you followed stealth and are having these problems so quickly...it is quite likely tied to what you are selling and how you sell it...instead of just the setup.

Just trying to understand IF you should bother with all the steps at this point.
Old 10-27-2013
Threadstarter  

thanks for the quick reply. the items are repro classic car items. so there 'could' be tms attached to them, but im selling in very low numbers.

I sold these items in large quantities on my suspended eb account. the pp that was attatched to this is still fully functional.

I sold hundreds of units via my old account, but got banned for 'continuously low' dsrs, mainly on postage time/cost.

if anyone needs any more info please get in touch. I really need to get things up and running again.

thanks, d
Old 10-27-2013
Threadstarter  

on a side note, im thinking of calling them to say that I am able to provide documents to verify myself, and can verify my pp with a vcc, but that the items were bought second hand 'unused', as many actually were, at classic shows etc?? or is this a bad move?

thanks, d
Old 10-28-2013
Threadstarter  

so I called pp today and they said they would change some info for my account review.

I had to change some details, was advised to change usual item sales to 'home'.

they also removed the request for receipts from suppliers.

however I received an email shortly after stating that they require me to forward copies of my driving licence / passport and cc invoice showing my details.

so I think that I will cut my losses with this account. however I do wish to avoid this again with my other accounts.

as said I have cc verified my other accounts, but didn't this one. I will probably list some well used items first on the others, but how many and how long for?

does it help to list them as 'used' in the categories, when listing?

maybe it was because I sold two low value items then two moderately valued items, maybe the price raise was too quick?

if there were ve ro issues I thought eb took action not pp?

if anyone has any ideas or tips to help advise where I may have gone wrong it would be greatly appreciated, it really would. either if my quesries could be answered here or via pm

I really need to get up and running again. on a side note there are hundreds of sellers selling similar products, I thought that they would all have been taken down if ve ro was the main issue here?

still very confused and disappointed, to say the least

but still very determined to get things up and running. there is some great inspiration on these forums

d
Old 10-28-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

I think you need to work more on that issue of low dsrs...if you can treat that problem...you could feasibly work well via stealth methods sales
Old 10-28-2013
Threadstarter  

thanks for the reply. I have addressed the low dsr issues, I undercharge postage now and post within 24 hours.

so this should not be an issue. I just wonder if anyone else has had experience of this particular situation that im in now with pp, or if anyone has any thoughts as to where I have gone wrong this time?

I understand the basics of stealth, eb, pp, ips, vccs etc. its just so disappointing that I have been shot down in flames so early on :(