URGENT! withdraw from Paypal when ebay suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-06-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default URGENT! withdraw from Paypal when ebay suspended

Hi,
My ebay account just got suspended and there's $1500 on Paypal. I've immediately requested a withdrawal of $500. As soon as my account got suspended, already several buyers have made a refund claim with Paypal ... thanks to ebay who emailed them alarming them that the listing is no longer available and that I am no longer registered. (FYI I am not a scammer and have posted all items and refunded any unhappy customers)

Now, my problem is that all these buyers who bought in the last couple of days are suspicious and are claiming refunds on my Paypal after i have already posted the items to them. Is it safe for me to withdraw the majority of the $1500 sitting in Paypal or is paypal going to suspend my account as well if I do that. Note, I am happy to refund buyers but it looks like they might take advantage of receiving the items and claiming a refund.

Please help!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-07-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%
Default Re: URGENT! withdraw from Paypal when ebay suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensogal View Post
Hi,
My ebay account just got suspended and there's $1500 on Paypal. I've immediately requested a withdrawal of $500. As soon as my account got suspended, already several buyers have made a refund claim with Paypal ... thanks to ebay who emailed them alarming them that the listing is no longer available and that I am no longer registered. (FYI I am not a scammer and have posted all items and refunded any unhappy customers)

Now, my problem is that all these buyers who bought in the last couple of days are suspicious and are claiming refunds on my Paypal after i have already posted the items to them. Is it safe for me to withdraw the majority of the $1500 sitting in Paypal or is paypal going to suspend my account as well if I do that. Note, I am happy to refund buyers but it looks like they might take advantage of receiving the items and claiming a refund.

Please help!
Bad idea, your PayPal is likely to get limited. They see that as trying to take the money and run. You ideally want to allow all transactions to be delivered and clear. Then like in 2 weeks I would have done the withdraw. Every time I tried that back when I was first learning stealth several years ago if my eBay went down and I tried to withdrawal after the PayPal limited within a day and the funds where gone for 180 days.
Old 11-07-2013

Longevity: 70%

In my opinion,it happen to me few years ago,thirst thing to do is contact buyers and tell them that even if Ebay close your account you are a honest guy and already sent the items.This will prevent to have to many open cases in PP and maybe,just maybe,PP do not restricted your account.Withdraw, but not all money from account.
Old 11-08-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanks for your advice. I've emailed customers to let them know that I've posted the items. Damn, I hope my paypal doesn't get limited because of $500 withdrawal.
Old 11-11-2013

Longevity: 72%

In my experience, I would withdraw the money right away (half is enough)..

Don't let the money sit in risk.

Last edited by exxomscp; 11-12-2013 at 12:03 AM.
Old 11-13-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

If the account does not have a history of withdrawing this amount you may be seeing it get limited quickly.
Old 11-13-2013

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

This is where I can't stand eBay when I hear this and it happened to me on my first account

It's not enough they suspend you and cut all your funds off with no warning they than see you on the ground and have to get that final shot in and stomp you when your down.

And trying to connivence all the buyers that their orders are on the way is so hard after ebay tells them to get their money back and whatever

Ahhhhh I feel for you it gets me upset just thinking about it, I just don't get it the tracking is uploaded and they can't just let them be they need to put the biggest financial strain on you as possible

But get your money out you will get it Good luck
Old 11-13-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Hey you guys I have an ebay master card and I have a current debt that I owe to the card. Unfortunately I am suspended now and I want to go back and make payments but also check the activities. I obtain a new modem with new ip address now can I still going into paypal using my phone. Would I be link again?
Old 11-14-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
This is where I can't stand eBay when I hear this and it happened to me on my first account

It's not enough they suspend you and cut all your funds off with no warning they than see you on the ground and have to get that final shot in and stomp you when your down.

And trying to connivence all the buyers that their orders are on the way is so hard after ebay tells them to get their money back and whatever

Ahhhhh I feel for you it gets me upset just thinking about it, I just don't get it the tracking is uploaded and they can't just let them be they need to put the biggest financial strain on you as possible

But get your money out you will get it Good luck
Absolutely agree. Some buyers who opened a dispute with paypal have closed the dispute after I talked to them. They apologized and said they received " a confusing email " from Ebay.

Well, so far my Paypal is still fine, even after I withdrew $500 ( I used to withdraw this amount on a regular basis before EB got suspended). I think I will wait for all disputes to clear before I make another move. 2 more disputes to go...
Old 11-14-2013
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 603215_123 View Post
Hey you guys I have an ebay master card and I have a current debt that I owe to the card. Unfortunately I am suspended now and I want to go back and make payments but also check the activities. I obtain a new modem with new ip address now can I still going into paypal using my phone. Would I be link again?
yes your paypal account is linked to your suspended ebay account. Don't long on paypal with your new IP address! Your new Ip address will be linked to your Paypal and EBay account.