Country change. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 11-25-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Cool Country change.

Hi,

As a registered Business on eB.com, you can change your Registration address at any time. I'm registered with a European Union country from the .com (US) site, not from .it/.de/.co.uk/es.

My question is – is there be any problem to change my registered country (Street address/box/etc. - the same as my current ones) to some offshore country like Gibraltar? I've selected that country and then on the next step there was a message like:

Yes, I've read those similar threads about this:

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay...eb-paypal.html
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...n-country.html
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...addree-ok.html

But still I haven't read any real answer if I need to:

1. Provide proofs/docs/etc. for my country-change to the eB support (because it's saying that the eB support will receive an e-mail on my move, huh);
2. Talk with them on the phone;
3. It will be automatically detected that I don't use the the specific country IP address to where I'm changing it (e.g. Gibraltar), so they might detect and flag something, I don't know.

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-26-2013
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Country change.

2 days later, no answers? No one knows about this or no one have changed his own account country?
Old 11-27-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 25%
Longevity: 72%

i have a bank in Gibraltar, how did you manage to create an accoutn in GIB with a paypal, when there is no pp.gib or ebay.gib?

please PM me, i am experiencing similar issues, thanks
Old 11-27-2013
Threadstarter  

I'm not about creating a new PP/eB account in GIB.

I'm looking to just change the registration address (just the country!) to GIB from the provided link above, to my eB profile, that's it.

Like other people have changed it to Hong Kong, China, GIB, etc.
Old 11-28-2013
Threadstarter  

No one knows?
Old 11-29-2013

Longevity: 69%
Send a message via MSN to ZoonVoo Send a message via Yahoo to ZoonVoo Send a message via Skype™ to ZoonVoo

I tried this 5 years ago, went fine, BUT when i started to list they suspended the account

AVS card ( PayPal, Ebay, Amazon, Moneybookers...etc ) $10..Min order 5 cards
VBA to verify US PayPal.....$9 ... Min order 5 VBAs
Old 11-29-2013
Threadstarter  

LoL, haha. Automatic suspend because of using an IP that is not from the country that you have "moved" on.

Any "roll-back" way, like changing back to the previous country you've been from the start of the eB account, then calling them to fix this, and all to be fine?
Old 11-29-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Depends on the mood of ebay on the day you deal with them.

Majority of cases I have had resulted in permanent suspension... their reasoning was accounts were 'hacked'.

What of the payment side of the matter? Having a different country address for paypal makes this problematic.

Old 11-29-2013
Threadstarter  

Cool Re: Country change.

It matters because on the FVF is calculated 15% more. When using an offshore country like GIB or KH, or China, or so - there shouldn't be any like that. I mean - 0% VAT, only the regular FVF.

Giving your few examples: China (city: Chengdu) / Hong Kong (city: Mong Kok) / China (city: Mong Kok) / HK (city: Kowloon) / China (city: ShangHai) / GIB (city: Gibraltar).

Don't know what kind of IPs are these guys using, but have they registered their accounts from "ebay.com.hk"!? Don't know. Only for the last one I 100% know that he is a real German and using a DE IP. He switched his country as far as I know an year ago or so. Don't know if he is logging into eB using GIB IP or just using a GIB VPS.

So all of these sellers when selling are saving from each sale 15% (as well as 20% because they're Top Rated Plus, etc.). So if you understands me correct - all people in the EU pay these 15% (as sellers). Top Rated Plus sellers can save up to 20%, but that's nothing when sellers like these save EVEN MORE with those 15%. People can't beat their prices and can't be real competitors - they have always the best possible prices.

Last edited by GreenBean; 12-02-2013 at 05:04 AM.
Old 12-02-2013
Executive [VIP]

You still avoided a response.

What are you going to do with paypal?

Your info should match between ebay and paypal.

Saving 15% is going to be friggin' useless if that paypal is limited.

Much more to the scenario than you appear to grasp.

Old 12-04-2013
Threadstarter  

OK. I've talked with the UK CS Chat - about changing the Registration address, specially the country (I've mentioned that I've read in a forum a bad experience where the account was automatically suspended for this). They said:

Code:
You don't need to submit anymоre any docs since you are not new to eBаy anymore unless you'll breach any of our pоlicy on your future trаnsactiоns.
After a while I again asked to verify that and to give me 100% guarantees, they said:

Code:
In can аssure you of that as lоng as you are nоt brеaching any of оur pоlicу.
To be more dware of оur policy, you may read our user agreement for eferencе. pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/user-agreement.html
Old 12-04-2013
Executive [VIP]

Your choice if you want to be naive and trust them

Others have been told the same stuff and failed.

Old 01-24-2014

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeHe oT PecToPaHTa View Post
OK. I've talked with the UK CS Chat - about changing the Registration address, specially the country (I've mentioned that I've read in a forum a bad experience where the account was automatically suspended for this). They said:

Code:
You don't need to submit anymоre any docs since you are not new to eBаy anymore unless you'll breach any of our pоlicy on your future trаnsactiоns.
After a while I again asked to verify that and to give me 100% guarantees, they said:

Code:
In can аssure you of that as lоng as you are nоt brеaching any of оur pоlicу.
To be more dware of оur policy, you may read our user agreement for eferencе. pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/user-agreement.html
Why do you need so badly to change your Info from Bulgarian Account registration ( as I understand from the posts above ) to Gibraltar ?

What is your point ?

Аз съм също българин и повече от 5 години оперирам на eBay пазара ! Забелязах, че имате добри познания ! Може да си помагаме по някои въпроси !

Regards