Paypal accounts with EIN attached... what is your successful monthly sales volume? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-03-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Paypal accounts with EIN attached... what is your successful monthly sales volume?

Theres a good bit of data from members in regards to sales and transaction limitations on accounts that don't attach EIN, but not so much on accounts that have EIN attached. And it seems that those who attach EIN to paypal tend to take these accounts more seriously than burner-type accounts.

So members with paypal accounts with EIN attached...

1. What is your average monthly sales volume and transactions without getting limited for more info? (The best i found was gamefreak claiming $10000 monthly with no issues.)

2. Based on your experience, how much sales and transactions a month would you consider it as pushing it?

Everyone is going to have different results based on risks, but I'd like to know what you guys are able to reach.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Default Re: Paypal accounts with EIN attached... what is your successful monthly sales volume

If you have an EIN and name that matches. It is essentially like having a new PayPal with your SSN. SKY is the limit as long as you do things right.
The Following User Says Thank You to vogeltron For This Useful Post:
outofluck (12-06-2013)
Old 12-05-2013

Longevity: 72%
Default Re: Paypal accounts with EIN attached... what is your successful monthly sales volume

Our monthly sales volume varies. I try to keep things $5K-10K a month so we don't get lazy over here (now I'm spanning it across accounts since I believe one business account alone is too risky). However, Paypal can get flaggy whenever they choose. Their automatic system isn't entirely accurate..

The highest we've had for one month moving through our business account was around $22K (December 2012). Most of those sales were not from eBay. I have a feeling I might've just been lucky that time, and that was last year.. That account has recently been limited / closed this month, but I have another company I am using as a backup.

Personally, at least in my experience if they have a problem with you, EIN doesn't really matter; they'll still shut you down. Paypal is not in business or interested in reporting you to the IRS; closing your account is still a gain to them. If they want to investigate, they'll probably verify your company name and check how close you are to that $20,000 and 200 item combo. What really seems to matter to me is how long the account has been opened; it will grant you further privileges. There are no limits set in stone, but newer accounts usually get a harsh sell limit somewhere between IMO $1000-$2000. Same thing applies with buying sometimes, although you just have to simply "call in" instead, no nasty limitation statuses (don't wanna scare away the buyers, do we?).

Last edited by exxomscp; 12-05-2013 at 05:05 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to exxomscp For This Useful Post:
thready (12-05-2013)
Old 12-05-2013
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%

PTXCDEXIA is absolutely right. PayPal in general. SSN or EIN etc. Lots of it has to do with longevity and creating trust with them. It would be wrong to conclude just because you add an EIN you can automatically sell XXX amount, etc. Like everything else it is a constant process of building trust and working your way up the ladder.
Old 12-05-2013
Threadstarter  

Points taken.

PTXCDEXIA, your monthly average matches what I have found from others. Thanks for your input.

Vogeltron, can you provide numbers from experience, pretty please? The strategy and methodology of setting up AND using stealth accounts will determine how far you can go is something i am already aware of. Even with a account properly created the sky isn't really the limit otherwise everyone would be attaching EINs and calling it a day.

I'm asking to see what others have reached to get an idea where i should set my threshold as a starting point then test upwards on different stealth setups. This will save some time since I wont have to start testing at lower threshold.

Thanks