Ebay Account, "At Risk".. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-11-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Ebay Account, "At Risk"..

so, throughout the course of the year on ebay I have experienced my account going below standard twice. The second time my account went below standard was because Ebay counted cases against me that should have been judged in my favor. After the second time I went below standard because of this reason, they had figured out that Ebay made errors and reinstated my selling privileges after they had to remove them. It took two weeks and it was very stressful.

The first time I went below standard, was my fault because I was neglecting my account due to the fact that I was selling a ton of product on amazon.com. Now I'm faced with a different dilemma. I logged into my sellar dashboard and noticed that next to my above standard rating there was a little yellow flag that said I was at risk of losing my status. The only detailed seller rating that is causing this problem is item as described is at 1.0 6 percent. here is the kicker, on December 19th of 2012 I received a neutral feedback that presumably had a low detailed seller rating associated with it. All other DSR are near perfect.

The feedback clearly complained about the condition of the item I sold. Given that eBay has a system that makes feedback fall off after 12 months, I am hoping that the neutral feedback that falls off will put me below the one percent for item as described DSR so that I can keep my status above standard. I was reassured that as long as I did not get any more low item as described ratings in between now and the 20th that sense that neutral from December 20th 2012 will fall off, it should put me at about point 98 percent. Then, I have two more negative feedback that will fall off from January of this year. I have paid closer attention to my eBay account as my Amazon got suspended back in July so I needed to attempt to make up for that revenue stream.

My question is, given the circumstances and the fact that I am NOT below standard yet, since I already went to below standard twice and one of the times was you base fault, if that feedback from last year falls off like it should, is it likely that my account will go below standard? They said it shouldn't when I called trust and safety,but if my account for some reason does go below standard again do you think since you are all so knowledgeable on here that I will get my privileges removed, or just get my selling limits decreased? Sorry for the long message but there really is no way to make a long story short here.

Also, sorry for any typos I am actually talking into my phone to draft this message so it is not 100 percent accurate. Thank you for reading and I am very thankful for any advice or input you give me. Thank you

Last edited by GreenBean; 12-11-2013 at 09:27 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-11-2013

Longevity: 66%
Default re: Ebay Account, "At Risk"..

Spelling isn't the issue, its the giant run on paragraph that is hard to read.

Part of the issue is you need multiple accounts. that eliminates the stress because if one goes bye bye you have others running/ waiting in the wings.
Old 12-11-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: Ebay Account, "At Risk"..

Quote:
Originally Posted by musician340 View Post

Also, sorry for any typos I am actually talking into my phone to draft this message so it is not 100 percent accurate. Thank you for reading and I am very thankful for any advice or input you give me. Thank you
Avoid lableling thread titles **MUST READ**.

None of us are here for that.

Avoid the phone too if you are going to type so much without spacing correctly.

Spaced for you as a way of saying Welcome. Try not to repeat this. Users will simply not read jumbled posts.
Old 12-12-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2005 View Post
Spelling isn't the issue, its the giant run on paragraph that is hard to read.

Part of the issue is you need multiple accounts. that eliminates the stress because if one goes bye bye you have others running/ waiting in the wings.
I have multiple accounts. One is brand new so I can't sell a sufficient amount of product yet and the other is established but isn't as good as the one in jeopardy.
Old 12-12-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by musician340 View Post
I have multiple accounts. One is brand new so I can't sell a sufficient amount of product yet and the other is established but isn't as good as the one in jeopardy.
Welcome to the forums.

You have no choice but to spread sales over all your accounts - you cant force the issue.

If you feel confident in your stealth skills, you can look for established accounts from sellers here but that's your choice to discuss with them.
Old 12-12-2013
Threadstarter  

so given the circumstances that I mentioned in the beginning of this thread, what do you also just you think will happen? I have listed some very cheap items to try and boost sales for the next 8 days until the next review..