urgent advise needed - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 12-16-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default urgent advise needed

I have done a few searches but was unable to find an answer

I haven't used the discussed methods of creating a new account, and have been lucky enough for a family member to use their name + bank

I need to deposit some money into my OWN BANK today, and was wondering if this method would be ok..

Can i just send £20, through PayPal to my PayPal that i used on my old Ebay account (banned from selling) and then transfer that to my bank?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-16-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: urgent advise needed

it would possibly link your new pp account so avoid. Why dont you just go into your branch and put in £20 in the account? Whats the reason for doing this exactly?

Its a little too broad and would prob need more information to give you a better answer
Old 12-16-2013

Longevity: 62%
Send a message via ICQ to nivo Send a message via Skype™ to nivo

You have a slim chance of getting linked if you make it a one time payment. If you do it any more than once your odds are going up exponentially. Just ask yourself if the 20 euro is worth loosing the new account over.

Anyhow, the whole site covers how to make the new accounts.. it is the "guide" everyone refers to that you can buy on the homepage. That describes everything you need to know for the most part.
Old 12-16-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Sending money from one PayPal (stealth or otherwise) to your real PayPal is never recommended. It does cause a link and can lead to issues.

Its also recommended to not use a family members eBay, even more so recommended not to use their bank details. This can lead to issues on eBay and tax issues.
Old 12-16-2013
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmastermind View Post
it would possibly link your new pp account so avoid. Why dont you just go into your branch and put in £20 in the account? Whats the reason for doing this exactly?

Its a little too broad and would prob need more information to give you a better answer
I want to deposit it onto my poker stars account. I tried to deposit via paypal, but it was declined and was told i needed to contact paypal. I think its because i have previously used my personal account to deposit, but not sure if i have caused a link.

And JamesNorth, what issues could this lead to? I only intend to use the account for the rest of December and its fairly new.
Old 12-16-2013

Longevity: 62%
Send a message via ICQ to nivo Send a message via Skype™ to nivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by messiah View Post
I want to deposit it onto my poker stars account. I tried to deposit via paypal, but it was declined and was told i needed to contact paypal. I think its because i have previously used my personal account to deposit, but not sure if i have caused a link.

And JamesNorth, what issues could this lead to? I only intend to use the account for the rest of December and its fairly new.
Issues = possible review = possible ban

Most/ all report having both/ all accounts getting locked as you moved money between them. As JamesNorth said, it create a link - that is all they need.