ebay and paypal suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-15-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default ebay and paypal suspension

I sale in the automotive category i sale automotive tools items sale anywhere from $10-$3200, reason for my suspension was sellers performance due to late shipments which weren't technically late because i offer free shipping with 10 business days for delivery although is listed and stressed on my listing eBay claims my business model is not adequate, Paypal followed and suspended me for having too many opened claims.
So my account was suspended both eBay and Paypal, I opened an account with my fathers name we have the same names and address so I change the address on eBay however Paypal won't match up my address will I get link if I use my address for the credit card on Paypal.

I also use my fathers middle name on the account instead of the first name and
the last name I altered I misspelled it for example Clark to calrk

Two of my cousins were also linked to me banned on eBay but they aren't banned from Paypal I know I can't use their Paypal accounts from what I read, but is it possible to close their accounts and open new ones ?

And then use their accounts ?

I also wanted to use my girlfriends information she already has a Paypal no eBay the only issue is we both use the same Computer I logged out of her account and jump on mines also done that with my cousins accounts from what I read this is a screw up. Could I salvage her account and then use a different address.

Is using my address and zip code going to get me banned or linked I the future ?

Even with a different name ?

Finally how does buying an account from you work ? Who's name is it gonna be
under ? Does it come with a prepaid card ? How can I withdraw money ? Does it come with a phone number ? Will using my phone for eBay apps get me banned will using my phone to call eBay get me banned ?

Is there's easier way to switch ip addresses ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-15-2013

Longevity: 62%
Send a message via ICQ to nivo Send a message via Skype™ to nivo
Default Re: ebay and paypal suspension

Hello and welcome to the forum.

You have the idea of this site completly wrong.
Here we are a community - there are users that sell accounts - every user has different types of accounts that feature different things.

Now from reading your post it sounds like you used the same address for everything which will get you banned + I doubt you changed IP address or flash cookies which will link every account you log into. If one account is banned, they will all come down with it.

Most people on here offer accounts that simply come activated with a random name (completely) and new email and verified paypal. But you will have to add your own phone number (prepaid works well), use another IP address, clear cookies, add bank account that accepts mismatched name withdraws, etc.

If I were you, I would get the stealth book and read it several times and then come back and repost if you have any questions!
The Following User Says Thank You to nivo For This Useful Post:
cnotesdip (12-15-2013)
Old 12-15-2013
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 60%

Yes, listen to what nivo wrote.. start from the Ebay Stealth Book you have too many questions and most of them are answered in the book.
From a first and quick reading of your post it seems that all your accounts and relatives are linked. Do not use any of them anymore, you have to start from scratch...
Read the book several times, read the forum and then come back with questions.
Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
cnotesdip (12-15-2013)
Old 12-15-2013
Threadstarter  

none of my accounts were stealth, i had 3 ebay accounts with the same name, ebay knew about it i did not keep it from ebay, i sale legitimate goods.

I read the book, opened 2 accounts one under my dads name new bank account new credit card i changed the address, all done by the book changed the ip address and using under a new account on my computer. now me and my dad we have the same exact names so i used his middle name and misspelled the last name i am not worry about withdrawing money i mainly use my paypal balance to pay suppliers.

other account i opened under my girlfriends name same deal new bank account new credit card new phone number new address.

Now my cousin's ebay account which was linked to mines, this is prior to me reading the book, i know his account is done for and so its the paypal, my question is can i close his account on paypal then open a new account will this work ?
Old 12-15-2013

Longevity: 67%

^^^
Nope. All info of every user is saved lifetime on their database whether you close their accounts down or not. It has to be from scratch
The Following User Says Thank You to kingdomcome84 For This Useful Post:
cnotesdip (12-16-2013)
Old 12-16-2013
Threadstarter  

I have a neighbors account, same address different apartment number, he never sold anything is just buying account opened since 2006 he has no paypal account, i can use my suppliers paypal email address but he is in China, is this going to raise a red flag ? should i just start a new paypal ?
Old 12-16-2013

Longevity: 62%
Send a message via ICQ to nivo Send a message via Skype™ to nivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnotesdip View Post
I have a neighbors account, same address different apartment number, he never sold anything is just buying account opened since 2006 he has no paypal account, i can use my suppliers paypal email address but he is in China, is this going to raise a red flag ? should i just start a new paypal ?
???????????????

I will go one by one: since it is a different apartment number, it is a different address. Why would you use someone elses account, or how did you even get it? Why would you not use your own PP? China is pretty strict in terms of PP, and using a different country PP with a different country eB will flag everything altogether. Anyway, then they have your funds, not even you..

You NEVER want to use friend/family accounts.

Please buy the guidebook, it will show you how simple it is to do everything you want YOURSELF.
The Following User Says Thank You to nivo For This Useful Post:
cnotesdip (12-16-2013)
Old 12-16-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnotesdip View Post
Paypal e-mail in China but eB in different country? Not worth linking the mismatching accounts...could go down for security reasons
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
cnotesdip (12-16-2013)
Old 12-16-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivo View Post
???????????????

I will go one by one: since it is a different apartment number, it is a different address. Why would you use someone elses account, or how did you even get it? Why would you not use your own PP? China is pretty strict in terms of PP, and using a different country PP with a different country eB will flag everything altogether. Anyway, then they have your funds, not even you..

You NEVER want to use friend/family accounts.

Please buy the guidebook, it will show you how simple it is to do everything you want YOURSELF.
I sale automotive equipment, expensive at any given time my paypal account will have anywhere from 2k-8k i don't want to create an account with a random name, then if something happens i can't get my money back from paypal,

i asked my neighbor for the account he gave it to me he also gave me a prepaid debit card with a bank account.

Even thou is a different address is the same building last time my account was linked the representative mention something about zip matching i think he meant zip code matching.

1 noob street ave apt 1

1 noob street ave apt 2

does ebay do address matching this way ?

My contact in China is my supplier i been doing business with him since 2006 i trust him.
Old 12-19-2013

now, i want to buy an account ebay us and paypal us was linked.
i'll payment by paypal for you.
Old 12-22-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdoms View Post
now, i want to buy an account ebay us and paypal us was linked.
i'll payment by paypal for you.
i dont sale accounts
Old 12-28-2013

Longevity: 61%

just read the steath book get knowlege befor creating any other accounts