"Stealth" account for my predicament - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-15-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default "Stealth" account for my predicament

Hello all,
My situation seems to be different then most other peoples on here so I wanted to post and get some feedback.

I ran an eBay business of buying from pawn stores, auctions, surplus sales, etc and selling the items on eBay. My products ranged between instruments to computers to rugs and home goods. On a good month it was 4-5k in sales on a bad it was 1-2k. This went on for about 10 months.

I was indefinitely suspended from eBay for low shipping DSR. My issue is I have inventory I need to sell and just get out of the ebay game.

I'm a student at a university so here is my idea: open eBay and PayPal account in the school library using my girlfriends name and address (I used the eBay app on my phone at her place a lot).

Print the shipping labels at the library and do everything else normal. As I receive money to the new PayPal just send it to my old account with a PP debit card and withdrawal the money.

Anyone see issues with this? It doesn't need to last long, I just need to get out of the game without tons of product left to sell.

Last edited by GreenBean; 12-21-2013 at 06:21 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-18-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 61%
Default Re: "Stealth" account for my predicament

problem with using school library internet/pc is it then could be linked to other people who uses the same pc in the library due to same IP and possible browsing histories..etc.... and bigger problem is sending money from one paypal account to another.. one time is ok but over and over will flag.
Old 12-18-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Not good to do any of what you posting about.

Why abuse her name when you dont have to. Not right to use her name with the chances of ruining it for her forever because you did not ship on time.

Not good to use a ip from a place everyone else has and can use. Can get you banned right away.

Sending money from one paypal to another esp a new one is risky as heck.

I do almost the same as you in buying. I hit all those places and even more and have warehouses full of items like this.

You need to slow down and learn more about stealth and stealth accounts and do not use or abuse her name etc. No need to.

You can run it all back through auctions if you have to also.
Old 12-18-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Your problem is not much different then most here. With many here they learned how to run stealth accounts and actually did far better once they learned.

Many awesome success stories here and most have been in your shoes at one time or another. Just a different product which is not the issue you have. The slow shipping killed your account.
Old 12-19-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

Sandy is the the Tom Brady of eBay Stealth. She is always figuring out a way to win even when given a **** team.

I always agree with her. Learn eBay Stealth. You have to learn how to get back on and stay back on. Unfortunately a large part of this process is learning how eBay treats its sellers. It is a learning and a maturation process for almost everyone who goes through stealth. I know when I first started 6-7 years ago I look at the eBay process much different than I do now.

No longer can you just register and sell on eBay. You have to out of your way to make sure your customers are happy. Meaning taking more pictures than you probably want to. Writing a longer and more accurate description than you are use to. Making sure that all items are sent out when you say they will be and delivered in good order. You have to be on top of your game now days.

As much as I feel for the people who have lost their accounts for slacking on shipping and everything else. I understand I was once there I had to go through it. Now I also understand it is a weeding out process and if you can't get up to speed. Then so be it. I will gladly take your sales because I have learned to do things the right way.

Selling on eBay is a relationship with every account you have. You have to do your best to make sure that both parties are happy and satisfied in that relationship. No joke. Especially here in the USA with all the newer limitations over the past few years. You will not survive if you don't learn to do things the right way.
Old 12-19-2013
Banned

Longevity: 69%
Send a message via Skype™ to rama

Valuable advise given to you. Read carefully & learn the stealth methods

Best of luck
Old 12-21-2013

Longevity: 63%

Sandys advise is right on point, just follow steps on the stealth guide as well to learn the basics. Welcome to this forum
Old 12-21-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyr1992 View Post
Hello all,
My situation seems to be different then most other peoples on here so I wanted to post and get some feedback.

I

Anyone see issues with this? It doesn't need to last long, I just need to get out of the game without tons of product left to sell.
Stinks as a plan.

For starters, we always recommend to not use another person's name.

Taxes are payable in case you do not know.

All your story appears to be is let me do this quickly & bale out.

Not sure where you got the idea of a paypal debit card? You need to supply ID including SSN for that.

BS idea to use the public library. Others may have used it & the IP is damaged.

Whole plan has issues.
Old 12-21-2013

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyr1992 View Post
Hello all,
I ran an eBay business of buying from pawn stores, auctions, surplus sales, etc and selling the items on eBay. My products ranged between instruments to computers to rugs and home goods. On a good month it was 4-5k in sales on a bad it was 1-2k. This went on for about 10 months.
I was indefinitely suspended from eBay for low shipping DSR. My issue is I have inventory I need to sell and just get out of the ebay game.
I'm a student at a university so here is my idea: open eBay and PayPal account in the school library using my girlfriends name and address (I used the eBay app on my phone at her place a lot). Print the shipping labels at the library and do everything else normal. As I receive money to the new PayPal just send it to my old account with a PP debit card and withdrawal the money.

To answer your question, yes, I see issues with your method. By the way, your quick sales wont last long, but keep in mind your gf's account you create using her info being suspended indefinitely (for life) lasts a long time. Like long.
Old 12-24-2013

hello,

I just type 192.168.0.1 and come inside my modem. I change the IP and it is easy to do it. Question is,
Will I have to reset the modem every time or it is enough that I see the IP changed in IPBurger?
Please helpppppppp.thnxs
Old 12-24-2013

Also how can I change the IP manully? Lets say is there any box that I can type the old one before. thnxs