Selling privileges were removed for an item I have never sold before - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 12-25-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 85%
Default Selling privileges were removed for an item I have never sold before

My selling privileges were removed for an item I have never sold before. What do I do? The statement below is what is required to reinstate my selling privileges, but how I do get an invoice for an item I have never sold before.

"If you would like to sell on Amazon.com, you must provide a detailed plan for how you will comply with our policies in the future. We will review your plan and decide whether to reinstate your selling privileges.

In addition to your plan of action we will also need to verify your inventory of the item(s) listed above.

Please respond to this email with the following information:

- Copies of your purchase orders, receipts, or invoices
- Your distributor’s or supplier’s contact information (name, phone number, address, etc.)"

By the way they gave me 17 days to reply or my account will be permanently suspended.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-25-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: Selling privileges were removed for an item I have never sold before

Quote:
My selling privileges were removed for an item I have never sold before
Don't see any statement as you claim. Post the email that you received.
Old 12-25-2013
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Selling privileges were removed for an item I have never sold before

Here is the email

"Hello from Amazon.

We have removed your Amazon.com selling privileges and placed a temporary hold on any funds in your account.

We took these actions because the items you are offering on our site may be counterfeit.

Our policies strictly forbid the sale of counterfeit items on our site. Items offered for sale on our site must be genuine. Here are some examples of your listings that we believe violate this policy:

ASIN:XXXXXXXX - XXXXXXXXX (XXXXXXXX) (XXXX)

You can view previous e-mails about this policy on the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central. To learn more, search "Amazon Anti-Counterfeiting Policy" in Seller Central Help.

We encourage you to resolve any pending orders.

If you would like to sell on Amazon.com, you must provide a detailed plan for how you will comply with our policies in the future. We will review your plan and decide whether to reinstate your selling privileges.

In addition to your plan of action we will also need to verify your inventory of the item(s) listed above.

Please respond to this email with the following information:

- Copies of your purchase orders, receipts, or invoices
- Your distributor’s or supplier’s contact information (name, phone number, address, etc.)

You may obscure pricing information on any purchase orders, receipts, or invoices you send. We ask that you do not obscure any other portion of these documents.

To submit your plan, click the "Appeal" button next to this e-mail on the Notifications page in the Performance section of Seller Central. For guidelines on creating your plan action, search "Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges" in Seller Central Help.

If you do not submit a viable plan of action within 17 days, we may cancel your listings and hold any funds in your seller account for up to 90 days.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com "
Old 12-25-2013

Longevity: 66%

You are selling branded stuff ? High risk ?
Old 12-25-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
ASIN:XXXXXXXX - XXXXXXXXX (XXXXXXXX) (XXXX)
Did you listed this ASIN they mention?
Old 12-25-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

So, you are saying the ASIN in Amazon's email was for a product you have never sold? I would point out their mistake. Someone could have made a mistake and confused your account with someone else's.

The other possibility is, IF you are selling counterfeits, that the ASIN was entered by mistake and they meant to include the ASIN of the product you were selling.

But I think it pays to appeal no matter what. Although I would also point out that it can be difficult to sell brand names on Amazon and eBay, even if they are 100% genuine.
Old 12-26-2013

Longevity: 66%

Question is did you Sell some thing which might be a problem? Very possible they did mean to send u email but just paste wrong asin's
Old 12-26-2013
Threadstarter  

Yes I do sell dvds (tv series) but i dropship from other sellers. How will i able to give them suppliers info then? the asin was for a movie

Last edited by cokeree7; 12-26-2013 at 05:27 AM.
Old 12-26-2013
Threadstarter  

i think i know what the problem is. i got an a-z claim where i sent the buyer the wrong product, and i was giving the buyer a difficult time, wanting to receive the item back before sending her the correct product. i had initially emailed her that i might have sent her the wrong product, so she filed an a-z claim, and that was the only a-z claim i lost. i have had like almost 7 a-z claims that amazon took responsibility for. after that a-z claim loss, my sales decreased drastically for like almost a week and half before the suspension letter. i guess they were waiting for the xmas rush to be over, but luckily for me they did transfer my almost $30, 000 a day before the suspension letter.
Old 12-26-2013

Longevity: 69%

Did the A-Z claims put you over 1% for ODR?
Old 12-26-2013
Threadstarter  

no, my odr is less than 0.5% for 60 days, and about 0.65 for 90 days.
Old 12-26-2013

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokeree7 View Post
no, my odr is less than 0.5% for 60 days, and about 0.65 for 90 days.

That's a scary ODR, one or two bad feedbacks and your probably over.

Why not buy some small bulk electronics to sell even if you only break even.
Old 12-27-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Your business model is scary. By using other sellers as dropshippers to sell TV series, there are undoubtedly counterfeits in the mix. Box sets of DVD's are among the most heavily counterfeited items out there. Unless you are using a major distributor for this, such as Ingram Home Entertainment, Baker & Taylor or SuperD, you will have problems.
Old 12-28-2013
Threadstarter  

I wrote to seller performance and they have sent me the correct asin no. but it is weird. The item they are interested in, i bought from a big mega seller that is reputable and legit. i do not want to send the invoice because i also use that same account to buy for another big money making amazon account, and i do not want the two accounts to be linked. why do you think they want the invoice for that particular item?
The Following User Says Thank You to cokeree7 For This Useful Post:
nedgraphics (01-02-2014)
Old 12-28-2013
Executive [VIP]

They know that you are drop shipping and they don't like it (may be)
Old 12-28-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida View Post
I think you might be right. In the a-z claim i got before sales slowed, customer complained that i wanted her to ship the item to another customer and it was to cold for her to go to the post office. You are a genius Tony.
Old 12-29-2013

Longevity: 61%

I know Drop Shipping is against the rules, but I have been doing it for years...

Tony most likely is right since it was in the AZ claim they filed..
Old 12-29-2013

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyAlmeida View Post
agreed. Are you saying you buy from seller A, and just upload that tracking number to your order? I would think that is a big nono.