Paypal & Western Union Moneywise Acct- Stay Away! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-07-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default Paypal & Western Union Moneywise Acct- Stay Away!

I have a stealth account I use for Ebay & paypal that makes good money and have been operating on it for a little over a year. I used an online AVS VCC for verification and Western Union prepaid MoneyWise card for banking. Throughout this year I've deposited sometimes 300 to 400 at a time into my Western union account with no problem other than how im going to spend it ....but anyways after all that good stuff it seems now im kind of in a loop..

I made about a 1000 the other day & could only deposit 500 at one time into my WU acct because im not verified enough yet for unlimited sending..

.I sent the money and thought all was fine. Next thing I do is check my WU acct to access the fast cash but only to realize the account is closed! I called WU which transferred me over to Metabank who told me they dont feel comfortable with 3rd party deposits & they need to verify the senders identity and blah blah blah...I said to hell with that and hung up...but now I have 500 bucks stuck in limbo that I cant get to because its stealth (made up) info..

I still have the other 540 in my paypal and am running out of ideas on how to get it in my pocket! Do any of you know a way to get the money somehow? please do share your SERIOUS thoughts on this matter & how I can avoid occurences like this in the future because I have plans for this money..Please somebody who is knowledgable on things like this chime in

Last edited by GreenBean; 01-18-2014 at 03:45 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Paypal & Western Union Moneywise Acct- Stay Away!

Ever hear of banks?
Old 01-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

A bank account would do the job.
Old 01-07-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
A bank account would do the job.
I understand that, I can just open a new bank account & link it and be okay BUT my very dear question to you all is HOW do I get that 500 they wouldnt let me deposit..where is it..whats going to happen to it if I do nothing...please I know someone has the steps in order to redeem my hard earned money
Old 01-07-2014

Longevity: 70%

I always put the name of the deposit under a company name that I have an EIN for. If the bank says they are holding the money until they verify identity I just show them my EIN IRS letter, at that point they would be asking for a lawsuit if they continued to hold the money. In your case I take it that you have used a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name. The go get a DBA with that name and show it to them
Old 01-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Were not psychics so we don't know WHERE your funds are, If Western Union has blocked the account then they have locked that money and they will most likely want documents for the name of the deposits. Also it's been discussed on this forum what works and what Doesn't work and guess what....Western Union Prepaid was one of those that we don't suggest you use.
Old 01-07-2014
Threadstarter  

Look I could care less for your sarcasm. I understand it doesnt work now.. a year after I've cashed out thousands to it, so obviously it was worth it til now..dont have to be a genius to figure that out..if you dont have THE answer I need to solve the problem then please dont reply

Last edited by GreenBean; 01-18-2014 at 03:46 AM.
Old 01-07-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly441 View Post
I always put the name of the deposit under a company name that I have an EIN for. If the bank says they are holding the money until they verify identity I just show them my EIN IRS letter, at that point they would be asking for a lawsuit if they continued to hold the money. In your case I take it that you have used a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name. The go get a DBA with that name and show it to them
Thank you for you sincere reply. How do I go about getting a DBA? & after I attain it I just fax it? I have a lot of things on Stealth accounts down pact but this is the occasional nuisance & I guess is a learning experience to say the least
Old 01-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzubYaknow View Post
Look I could care less for your sarcasm. I understand it doesnt work now.. a year after I've cashed out thousands to it, so obviously it was worth it til now..dont have to be a genius to figure that out..if you dont have THE answer I need to solve the problem then please dont reply
I was going to help you out with your problem but if you want to get that way with a member that I give lots of respect too then I rather not say anything more.
MM78 has tons of experience with anything ebay or paypal.
The Following User Says Thank You to yotano211 For This Useful Post:
MM78 (01-08-2014)
Old 01-07-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotano211 View Post
I was going to help you out with your problem but if you want to get that way with a member that I give lots of respect too then I rather not say anything more.
MM78 has tons of experience with anything ebay or paypal.
I apologize, its just this whole thing is frustrating and I just want to get it solved as fast as possible because its putting things on hold for me at the moment. I respect any further input
Old 01-08-2014

Longevity: 62%

More than likely if WU doesn't have the funds it will be sent back to your pp and they will contact you about a problem with your bank. Then you will have to add a new bank account and verify it and transfer funds. The whole process for the funds to return to pp make take up to 5 days so be patient.
Old 01-08-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Yea they usually return the funds back to paypal and like mentioned already it does take a bit longer than a normal withdrawal
Old 01-08-2014

Stay away from metabank cards they have been blacklisted for at least a year now
Old 01-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

There's 2 possibilities:
1. The bank took the cash and is holding them randsom until specific documents are sent to them which may include SSN#, DL of the name on the deposit.

2. They were sent back to Paypal which may take up too 7 business days.
Old 01-08-2014

yes I had deposits of over $10000 returned to Amazon because of mismatched names. My mistake was trying to transfer $5000 out to another bank, it triggered a review. It is a known good bank for mismatched names.
Old 01-09-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
Stay away from metabank cards they have been blacklisted for at least a year now
Idk, I asked Metabank if they would send the money back to paypal and she said you can call paypal and verify the identity with them to get it back..I dont see how they can just play with my money like this
Old 01-09-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
There's 2 possibilities:
1. The bank took the cash and is holding them randsom until specific documents are sent to them which may include SSN#, DL of the name on the deposit.

2. They were sent back to Paypal which may take up too 7 business days.
I hope Number 2 is the solution they are going with but if not then how do I create these documents?
Old 01-09-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly441 View Post
yes I had deposits of over $10000 returned to Amazon because of mismatched names. My mistake was trying to transfer $5000 out to another bank, it triggered a review. It is a known good bank for mismatched names.
I'm too reluctant to send such a large amount of money at one time. Have you been able to make it work though?
Old 01-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzubYaknow View Post
I hope Number 2 is the solution they are going with but if not then how do I create these documents?
This is what I was going to say, the money will be return. I have had this kind of problems in the early days when I started selling on ebay/paypal. The money was always return back to me within 2-3 days. The money is in the computer systems, it just needs time to repost back to your paypal account.

Dont worry you'll get it back.
Old 01-09-2014

I just had a huge problem with cap one 360 checking I sent over 3,000 in about 15 withdrawals to make that total up and I withdrew $600 and they closed my account, and wanted me to tell paypal to contact them to get the $2300 back it took 3 weeks of calling and arguing and I got the right person this week Tuesday and Wednesday $2300 was in my paypal and will be in my hand at 235 am tonight : .)

I have most stealth accounts in my real name as I did have this stealth account, I also have a Bank of America account but I forgot that when I created the EIN switched over from Premier to Business account. So I forgot that the withdrawals would be coming in my business name and not my real name, but what made me mad was. They allowed me to create the account verify everything and accepted 15 withdrawals and as soon as I decided to make a withdrawal they close the account.

And I spoke with 10 different people hours on the phone days on the phone even told them I'll Shome IRS paper stating my real name with my business name which the withdrawals came into nothing finally this week Tuesday spoke to the right person I guess by Wednesday the next day which I was shocked the money was in the account
Old 01-10-2014

I had two months of deposits over $10,000 sent back to Amazon by TD Bank becuase of mismatched name. Others have used TD bank with success before. My mistake was trying to withdrawal $5000, it triggered manual review.

I heard TD Bank is great for business accounts because they only require your EIN letter form IRS.
Old 01-11-2014
Threadstarter  

I tried to withdraw the money on January 2nd, if I wait another week or so do you think WU will send the money back? I dont see how they can hold my money for longer than 2 weeks..Im just hoping that they send the money back to paypal so I can add a legit bank account & deposit it that way. but if the money is sent back to my paypal will that mean paypal will see my real name and info?