How I increased feedback by 15% - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Amazon X

Amazon X The juicy stuff...

Old 01-09-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axcend View Post
include a "free gift" with every order you ship out. something as small as a $2-3 gift probably won't hurt you financially if you are making $20-40+ on each sale. File it under the cost of doing business.

Lucky for me, I run my website on the side as well as seen in my signature. I send one of those out with every order I sell if the profit is enough, with a business card. Also add in a little note saying "here is a free gift i'd like to offer you in appreciation of you choosing me for your business and I hope to be of service in the future. If you have the time I would really appreciate if you left a positive feedback for your order on Amazon, as if sellers do not get enough feedback their selling accounts are closed down. Thank you and have a wonderful day (holiday/new years/etc). I'll offer sellers just above cost to me if anyone's interested, just message me. (not sure if I can advertise that on here, please remove my post if not admins)
I am surprised that worked for you, since I did the same thing couple months back and received a warning from Amazon that it was against their policy, I can't remember how they worded it exactly but it sounded like they view it as a bribery. I need to go back and look in my messages what exactly they said, but in either case I had to stop doing it..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-09-2013

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthezone View Post
dude that was just too funny... :D

I used to deliver newspapers to the owner of Boston Bruins, and every morning I used to dream about him giving me a couple of millions. :D never happened, cuz the guy never stepped out of his house when I got there. :(
You should've knock on his door and ask for it! You shall not receive if you don't ask...
Old 02-05-2013

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam34996 View Post
Just wanted to share....

I have always sent a follow up email requesting feedback, thanking them for purchase ect..... With very few responses.

When my account went under review a couple months back, I came up with a more desperate to the heart approach. I only planned on using it until I got my account in good standing but now I use it every time.

I would say I average 30-35% with this email.

Of course it can be tweaked, but what I have come to find is the "professional" emails get less attention then the "real".

Here it is , short and sweet.......

I understand this is unprofessional but desperate times call for desperate measures. My Amazon seller account is under a 30 day review because my feedback is far below my sales volume.

Being able to sell on Amazon is my livelihood right now and your help in this matter will truly make my day.

Every positive feedback left will help my review process so if you have not left positive feedback already, please take a second to do so,

www.amazon.com/feedback

If you are not happy with your purchase in any way, just contact me and I will fix whatever you need.

I appreciate your help and understanding.

Are you emailing them directly from your Amazon seller account or another email service?
Old 04-10-2013

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 69%

If you ask a buyer to remove feedback and they say they will, you can contact amazon and they do remove feedback at times and very quickly
The Following User Says Thank You to a.v.limited For This Useful Post:
666 (01-24-2016)
Old 04-10-2013

Activity: 6%
Longevity: 69%

On message sent to a buyer you cant ask for them to leav epositive feedback can only ask for them to leave feedback
The Following User Says Thank You to a.v.limited For This Useful Post:
belibeliny (10-31-2016)
Old 01-09-2014

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: How I increased feedback by 15%

This....This....This is gold. Thanks for sharing!
Old 01-24-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 47%

Thanks guys for this thread!...
Old 10-31-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

I don't think it sounds desperate. Most buyers don't even understand the importance of leaving positive feedback. They're buyers, not sellers.

I myself am very guilty of never leaving feedback. But an email like this will persuade me to just be helpful. In the end, I believe most people are good people and they will be happy to help out any way they can - provided, of course, you have given them exemplar service!
Old 12-14-2017

Longevity: 40%

most only leave feedback or reviews about something bad, or maybe if they're bored
Old 11-04-2018

Longevity: 36%

Lol, good information in here... and laughs 😂
Old 12-05-2018

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam34996 View Post
Just wanted to share....

I have always sent a follow up email requesting feedback, thanking them for purchase ect..... With very few responses.

When my account went under review a couple months back, I came up with a more desperate to the heart approach. I only planned on using it until I got my account in good standing but now I use it every time.

I would say I average 30-35% with this email.

Of course it can be tweaked, but what I have come to find is the "professional" emails get less attention then the "real".

Here it is , short and sweet.......

I understand this is unprofessional but desperate times call for desperate measures. My Amazon seller account is under a 30 day review because my feedback is far below my sales volume.

Being able to sell on Amazon is my livelihood right now and your help in this matter will truly make my day.

Every positive feedback left will help my review process so if you have not left positive feedback already, please take a second to do so,

www.amazon.com/feedback

If you are not happy with your purchase in any way, just contact me and I will fix whatever you need.

I appreciate your help and understanding.
Do you have a feedback service you use?
Old 08-07-2019

Longevity: 34%

How do you get past buyer opt outs?
Old 08-07-2019

Longevity: 34%

Really great idea though
Old 01-12-2020

Longevity: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovidiu View Post
Include a printout with every order, asking for positive feedback. I think I got my percentages to about 30% of buyers leaving feedback.
What do you include in the printout?
Old 02-10-2023
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 80%

I send a message to the buyer that I'm dying of lupus, and this is the only way to procure funds to save my life and purchase the prescriptions to cure my gingivitis.