Account was suspended indefinite - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 01-19-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default Account was suspended indefinite

I just came across this forum after googleing some stuff trying to find out if it was possible to get my account back after this?

I tried calling ebay and they said it was not possible.

I had around 100 items listed at all times. I had 3-4 off them get taken down for mc999 it said, a trademark violation over about 4-5 months before this happened, feedback and everything good no issues with that. I called the company that i bought the items from and they swore they were licensed but refused to call the company and help sort it out so im assuming they lied to me. After this they also kicked off a account in my moms name because they said it was linked(same address).

Any way to fix this or do i need to try these stealth accounts? I just need to get selling again!

Thanks in advance for any help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-19-2014
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%
Default Re: Account was suspended indefinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestman View Post
I just came across this forum after googleing some stuff trying to find out if it was possible to get my account back after this?

I tried calling ebay and they said it was not possible.

I had around 100 items listed at all times. I had 3-4 off them get taken down for mc999 it said, a trademark violation over about 4-5 months before this happened, feedback and everything good no issues with that. I called the company that i bought the items from and they swore they were licensed but refused to call the company and help sort it out so im assuming they lied to me. After this they also kicked off a account in my moms name because they said it was linked(same address).

Any way to fix this or do i need to try these stealth accounts? I just need to get selling again!

Thanks in advance for any help.
Probably toast and it killed your Moms ebay account as well.

You called and they said no. You did your best. It is your responsibility to know if something is legit or not. Once you received the items you should have known.

Now for the stealth accounts. Yes they work fantastic but you wont be able to sell those items on them or you will get caught and banned again.

Need to get selling line tells me you want to sell the same thing. Or do you have other products?
Old 01-19-2014

Longevity: 67%

You found the right place to get back in and selling better than before. My legit account was banned almost 3yrs ago for the same trademark violation. since then, I exhausted all my options w/ family accounts which ended in trial and error. I finally got stealth, read the forums and my account is 9 months old Top Rated Bronze Power Seller. you can do it to
The Following User Says Thank You to kingdomcome84 For This Useful Post:
IGN_Mikey (01-28-2014)
Old 01-19-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
Probably toast and it killed your Moms ebay account as well.

You called and they said no. You did your best. It is your responsibility to know if something is legit or not. Once you received the items you should have known.

Now for the stealth accounts. Yes they work fantastic but you wont be able to sell those items on them or you will get caught and banned again.

Need to get selling line tells me you want to sell the same thing. Or do you have other products?

i have other products this was actually some new stuff i just started selling. They didnt look counterfeit or anything and if you search on ebay still today there is 50-100 of the same exact item. ebay told me with all the users it takes a while to catch up to everyone and new listings are made everyday. i actually spoke with the company that filed the trademark papers and they told me they dont make that product at all someone in china is producing it without permission.
Old 01-19-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdomcome84 View Post
You found the right place to get back in and selling better than before. My legit account was banned almost 3yrs ago for the same trademark violation. since then, I exhausted all my options w/ family accounts which ended in trial and error. I finally got stealth, read the forums and my account is 9 months old Top Rated Bronze Power Seller. you can do it to

thats encouraging to hear. i came to rely on it as part of my income, even though its only been a few days not seeing those sales come in everyday is killing me.

I assume you would suggest i buy the Stealth Book?
Old 01-21-2014
Threadstarter  

ok so i have an account i can take over for now. i built it up for a friend a few years back and hes not using it anymore. he doesnt care if i keep it in his name.

whats the best way to go about doing this and taking payments etc?

im going to make some stealth accounts after i buy/learn the book but i want to keep this going and move some inventory.
Old 01-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
ok so i have an account i can take over for now. i built it up for a friend a few years back and hes not using it anymore. he doesnt care if i keep it in his name.

whats the best way to go about doing this and taking payments etc?

im going to make some stealth accounts after i buy/learn the book but i want to keep this going and move some inventory.
Best way is really not to use without first MAKING sure there is NO link to old account of yours. Once you make sure of that, you can ease the account into existence - start sales slowly, built it - dont just jump in and sell fast...could cause problems
Old 01-21-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Best way is really not to use without first MAKING sure there is NO link to old account of yours. Once you make sure of that, you can ease the account into existence - start sales slowly, built it - don't just jump in and sell fast...could cause problems

there is no link. it was all in his name i just built it up for him when he wanted to have a ebay store but he decided against it. it was a bronze power seller account about 2ish years ago with about 315 feedback, hasn't been used since i stopped selling on it.

i am going to change my ip because i used it from home but besides that nothing had anything to do with me.
Old 01-22-2014

better be careful, one little linking between you and his sweet account kaboom!

you ruin it for him as well. he may say he doesnt care now, but how about 5 or 10 years from now? he may be a different person.

I used a friends account once. it was irresponsible and I think twice now regarding everything, its not all about you, be mindful of others. luckily I didnt torch my friends, but after alot of history on the bay and understanding things. I refuse to use someones legitimate account. who am I to ruin it for them?
Old 01-22-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
there is no link. it was all in his name i just built it up for him when he wanted to have a ebay store but he decided against it. it was a bronze power seller account about 2ish years ago with about 315 feedback, hasn't been used since i stopped selling on it.

i am going to change my ip because i used it from home but besides that nothing had anything to do with me.
Changing IP is only one way they could have linked you. There's about 5 other ways that I could think of off the top of my head and probably many other ways that the account could have been already linked. I wouldn't touch your friend's acct. if u start selling on it, it could already be toast on your first listing.
Old 01-25-2014

Longevity: 72%

You really need to read the book first before you touch anything. It's more complicated than it seems.