eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Ebay to allow Bitcoin...
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Ebay to allow Bitcoin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
The one problem I see with bitcoin is there's only a set amount that can ever be produced so when they hit that number the dollar amount it's worth will either crash to next to nothing or cost even more, just depends on the market.
It is hard to say. Bitcoin is a global phenomenon. The millions of dollars some people have spent on super computers is to mine for Bitcoin is unreal.

Bitcoin transactions on the public leger are more than Western Union sends daily and beginning to rival that of PayPal. This whole thing really is wild. Huge volatility though.

I am very interested to see not just how Bitcoin plays out but this entire Cryto Currency. It very will could be a fad. But I remember back in the early 90s when I was a kid people saying the internet was limited in what it was going to do. It is going to peak, and there will never enough commerce on there and everything else. Nobody will ever put their CC number on there etc. Here we are today with thousands of people who make a living selling goods on the web.

Aspkin Group