PayPal US payment service with payoneer? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-04-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default PayPal US payment service with payoneer?

I'm living in country where PayPal not support to collect money. I want to configure my paypal to receive USA payment services. I'm thinking to use payonner.

Are there any other good alternative to payoneer for receive USA payment services?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-05-2014

Longevity: 63%
Default Re: PayPal US payment service with payoneer?

I think payoneer is the best option so far to receive USA payment or if the Paypal account is US based. That would be great if there were another option like payoneer.
Old 02-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Payoneer is sound for many overseas sellers.

Old 02-06-2014

Longevity: 60%

As my experience for my 3 payoneer cards recently, this is a question marks. They accept mismatch name for the first 1 or 2 transactions, after that boom…
Old 02-06-2014

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by likefrasers View Post
As my experience for my 3 payoneer cards recently, this is a question marks. They accept mismatch name for the first 1 or 2 transactions, after that boom…
Most of the time not even the 1st transaction will go through successfully. Money gets returned to Paypal and the Paypal and Payoneer service is suspended indefinitely.
Old 02-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laritha View Post
Most of the time not even the 1st transaction will go through successfully. Money gets returned to Paypal and the Paypal and Payoneer service is suspended indefinitely.
exactly. that's what I'm suffering now… Don't use payoneer, they suck.
Old 02-06-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

This is not like the quality service reported by few others hmm...
Old 02-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
This is not like the quality service reported by few others hmm...
I wonder they probably have changed the user policy recently? I applied 3 cards last month, received and attached to my US stealth paypal account, the first two accounts, work fine for the first 2 transactions, but the 3 transactions, got stuck there and now payoneer turn off the USPS, my money left in limbo now. The third card, linked, verified, and first time I transferred to the card, bannnnnnn….. red cross, they denied!!! Now I don't know where I can find these money because there're not in paypal either…

I wrote to payoneer many times, the only reply I got from them is: we are verifying your information, please wait… so I have to keep on waiting for more than 1 month… still no any results..

I hate them.
Old 02-06-2014

Longevity: 63%

Quote:

I wrote to payoneer many times, the only reply I got from them is: we are verifying your information, please wait… so I have to keep on waiting for more than 1 month… still no any results..

I hate them.
Since you have waited for a month, I would suggest you call them for a quicker response.

As I recall reading about Payoneer on this forum, most of the answers were they don't do mismatch names. We all make mistakes, looks like you should have created the next 2 pp accounts attached to the 2 cards under your real name, that would avoid the red cross.
Or which ever name the pp has on it, is the one that the card should have too.

Last edited by alexmarc; 02-06-2014 at 02:49 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to alexmarc For This Useful Post:
back_again (02-06-2014)
Old 02-06-2014

Longevity: 59%

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmarc View Post
Or which ever name the pp has on it, is the one that the card should have too.
That's what I think too... Why don't you create the stealth PP account AND the Payoneer account with the VERY SAME name or a very close variation of it, and avoid Payoneer's hassle with mismatching info issues? Unless you're required to get the cards with your REAL info(?)
Old 02-06-2014
Executive [VIP]

I really do not want another urban myth starting about a service being no good.

We get that with entropay.

Payoneer has certain rules that have to be followed in the usage of their accounts.

Again, I have gone over them. I have not noticed any that says it is OK to have multiple cards....

So before saying they 'suck', have a quiet think of your own contributions to the usage of this card.

I do agree they can be slow with responses. However they are easy to contact and they are not responbile for the impatience of users to get replies.
Old 02-06-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by back_again View Post
That's what I think too... Why don't you create the stealth PP account AND the Payoneer account with the VERY SAME name or a very close variation of it, and avoid Payoneer's hassle with mismatching info issues? Unless you're required to get the cards with your REAL info(?)
No, you can not do that, as I read and learn from the forums, the bank card information must be real, otherwise they will call it's fraud. All my cards are real identities, with me and my family information.
Old 02-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
I really do not want another urban myth starting about a service being no good.

We get that with entropay.

Payoneer has certain rules that have to be followed in the usage of their accounts.

Again, I have gone over them. I have not noticed any that says it is OK to have multiple cards....

So before saying they 'suck', have a quiet think of your own contributions to the usage of this card.

I do agree they can be slow with responses. However they are easy to contact and they are not responbile for the impatience of users to get replies.
What happened on me also happened on other people, specially these days more and more mismatch name are not accepted by payoneer.

I use some totally different real information to apply 3 cards, which below to me and my other family people like cousins who not live together with me.

From the first day they rejected the transaction till today there're more than 1 month now, and every time you ask for the status, you receive the same reply…

And obviously Im able to list anything else on the stealth account, consider the linked paypal could go down in any minute...

Last edited by GreenBean; 02-07-2014 at 02:58 AM.
Old 02-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

@likefrasers

Stop trying to fool yourself that Payoneer have the issue.

You are not USA based. It is likely your other accounts used the same type of ISP you use.

If you are going to be silly enough to think Payoneer go along with such practices, then you need to think again.

From dealings with this company, they will not rush to do a single thing when they are not happy with info supplied by customers.

Yes, that might delay your business. But YOU picked using them in the manner you have.

I gather you have raised the relevant support tickets with Payoneer?

Old 02-07-2014

Quote:
@likefrasers

Stop trying to fool yourself that Payoneer have the issue.

You are not USA based. It is likely your other accounts used the same type of ISP you use.

If you are going to be silly enough to think Payoneer go along with such practices, then you need to think again.

From dealings with this company, they will not rush to do a single thing when they are not happy with info supplied by customers.

Yes, that might delay your business. But YOU picked using them in the manner you have.

I gather you have raised the relevant support tickets with Payoneer?

No I use different VPS for different accounts.
Old 02-07-2014
Executive [VIP]

@likefrasers

Payoneer do not like VPS

Old 02-07-2014

Quote:
@likefrasers

Payoneer do not like VPS

Do you mean payoneer can tell it's VPS? that's weird, coz if payoneer can tell, ebay and paypal also can tell and ban me… I followed instruction on both this forums and other stealth discussion forums to make sure all stealth accounts are set up and run in different VPS, now I'm worried. Is there any proof that VPS is not safe for running stealth accounts? Please advise me, otherwise I would have to think about some other solutions. Thanks.
Old 02-09-2014

So whats the verdict? does payoneer allow mismatch names for deposits or not?
Old 02-09-2014

Longevity: 59%

i have other question. If payoneer accept receive money from Paypal for Non US Resident, and i'm using a eBay & Paypal stealth account different with name of Payoneer. how can i receive? i know payoneer only accept payment for 1st or 2nd time then require verify. And at moment, any documents submit on Payoneer Approval Department almost declined and US Payment Service is deactivated.
Old 02-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra commander View Post
So whats the verdict? does payoneer allow mismatch names for deposits or not?
Still waiting on more info if this service has changed a bit
Old 02-09-2014

Activity: 32%

Quote:
Do you mean payoneer can tell it's VPS? that's weird, coz if payoneer can tell, ebay and paypal also can tell and ban me… I followed instruction on both this forums and other stealth discussion forums to make sure all stealth accounts are set up and run in different VPS, now I'm worried. Is there any proof that VPS is not safe for running stealth accounts? Please advise me, otherwise I would have to think about some other solutions. Thanks.
I also use VPS a lot,they can't straight "tell" you using VPS or even VPN from your own computer. but they can blacklist your ISP.Now days many city living people use business broadband whichs have 1 main server IP group in a whole building.Eg.133.144.155.xxx ,the only different between each computer's ip in this building is the last 3 digis...Image this if over amount of account been suspended in this ip group,they will blacklist it,So if you using any IP from this server,You flaged it up.Same with VPS/VPN, you must choose a provider that not doing ip by grouped like above or less EBAY/PAYPAL users use to make it safe..If it not a blacklisted ISP,it won't be an issue.but its hard to be sure....

Last edited by 997turbo; 02-09-2014 at 03:43 PM.
Old 02-10-2014

Longevity: 72%

Quote:
I also use VPS a lot,they can't straight "tell" you using VPS or even VPN from your own computer. but they can blacklist your ISP.Now days many city living people use business broadband whichs have 1 main server IP group in a whole building.Eg.133.144.155.xxx ,the only different between each computer's ip in this building is the last 3 digis...Image this if over amount of account been suspended in this ip group,they will blacklist it,So if you using any IP from this server,You flaged it up.Same with VPS/VPN, you must choose a provider that not doing ip by grouped like above or less EBAY/PAYPAL users use to make it safe..If it not a blacklisted ISP,it won't be an issue.but its hard to be sure....
At some point wont Ebay have black listed EVERY provider? I mean I have a personal list of over 4000 IP addresses Ive used for stealth activities. Are other ebay users getting linked to me and limited just because they use the same nationwide ISP as I do and have gotten one of these "tainted" IP addresses? The whole concept seems a bit ridiculous but as we all know that doesnt mean ebay isnt doing it! Any info here is appreciated.

Also to contribute a bit. VPS should be undetectable as its an "end point" and thats all ebay, etc are concerned with. VPN is easier to detect because its basicly a shell around your packets that is unreliable and can come and go intermittently. It rarely goes down long enough for a user to notice but the servers that monitor Ebays internet traffic sure as hell notice. VPN and VPS are used almost interchangeably around here and Im not sure most folks are aware of the differences.

Cheers