Best drop shipping company for ebay/amazon & other site.... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers

Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers Discuss Dropshipping on/off eBay, Amazon, Shopify, Etsy and other platforms.

Old 02-08-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default Best drop shipping company for ebay/amazon & other site....

Hi guys ..would like to know if any of you use or know best , trusted and realiable drop shipping company out there for ebay/amazon. Your ans. Will be highly appreciated....Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: Best drop shipping company for ebay/amazon & other site....

Please do not expect anyone to share their sources.

What have you found in your own checkings?

Have you not read that drop-shipping can be risky as well?

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
black_label (05-08-2014)
Old 02-08-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 59%

Greenie!!
Found few Ebay certified drop-shipping companies but not sure if they are good.Also know that it can be risky as well....thanks though.....

Last edited by GreenBean; 02-09-2014 at 12:56 AM.
Old 02-08-2014
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

Be careful, lots of dropship scams out there.
Old 02-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Go with your own feelings about drop shipping.

Be aware of scams.

Those ebay certified companies should have enough reviews to help.

If you get offers from anyone here, RUN A MILE.

It's not allowed to do these deals despite the temptation offered.

Old 02-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shani1212 View Post
Greenie!!
Found few Ebay certified drop-shipping companies but not sure if they are good.Also know that it can be risky as well....thanks though.....
There are a ton of these sites....but think about it just for a few seconds and then ask yourself, Self....If this "website" is telling me that I can make A LOT of money by dropshipping their fantastic items, how many other people are already doing this?

Then once you answer that question.....stop and ponder about if they are even legit.
Old 02-11-2014

Longevity: 66%

There are some names china sites, rest i prefer alibaba/aliexpress as many of there sellers accept paypal so i deal directly with them.
Old 02-12-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
There are a ton of these sites....but think about it just for a few seconds and then ask yourself, Self....If this "website" is telling me that I can make A LOT of money by dropshipping their fantastic items, how many other people are already doing this?

Then once you answer that question.....stop and ponder about if they are even legit.
Not to mention, if they are set-up specifically for drop-shipping, and they claim you can make a lot of money selling their products on eBay or Amazon, then ask yourself WHY do they need YOU? Why wouldn't they just list their own items and make even more money? I mean, they are already processing individual orders, so it wouldn't be much more work to write a couple of listings....

Back in the day, before the internet, a lot of people wanted to get involved in mail order. Several companies advertised that they had everything you needed to get started with their drop-shipping service, including pre-printed catalogs they would sell you for 10 or 20 cents apiece. So what did these companies need YOU for? POSTAGE TO SEND THE CATALOGS! They made TONS of money selling catalogs in bulk and taking orders. Most of the people who singed up for their drop-shipping service lost money since the postage costs to mail the catalogs was often much higher than any profits they could make by taking the orders.

The only REAL drop-shipping deals I have seen are by companies that will do it, but mainly sell their products in bulk, the old-fashioned way. They are not looking to be a drop-shipping company, they just offer it s a convenience for their customers.

For example, let's say you were selling toys. Some would be good sellers and you would normally order those in bulk. In order to expand your selection, you could advertise the less popular stuff and then drop-ship those orders if and when you receive them. Many retail businesses still do this. A retailer that sells grandfather clocks may carry only 10 models from one company, the average priced ones. But they may also have 1 or 2 of the more expensive ones in their showroom but not stock them since they are expensive and few people will buy them. Drop-shipping allows them to expand their product line without an extra investment in carrying products that will not sell too often.

THAT is how drop-shipping is profitably utilized.

I looked at DOBA when I sold DVD's. I checked a few titles. Most of the titles they had were selling for $10 or $12 (on DOBA) and were not the newer releases. When I looked them up on eBay, they were selling for $4.99 with free shipping. Not exactly a good way to make money.
Old 02-12-2014
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%

DOBA has some nasty reviews.

LOL

I made money years back on being an affiliate of several drops ship companies. More then many were reporting making on the same site.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
black_label (05-08-2014)
Old 05-08-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 57%
Send a message via Skype™ to black_label

I actually found a very reliable dropshipper that works great with eBay. They have worldwide suppliers so I can actually dropship from US and international orders, so I actually make more of a profit for international orders because they pay extra for it. Since using them though I have turned from dropshipping to ordering wholesale and shipping from home because it just gets rid of so much headache with eBay. but for international sales I still dropship those orders.

I won't disclose this resource unless I get something else out of it. BUT I will share which ones to stay away from.

ANY "dropshipping" company from the US. I've tried them all, they all charge fees. Anyone who charges fees are just out to get your money. They might provide you with dropshipping service but really they themselves are just drop shipping so there is very little room for profit.

chinabuye - VERY slow shipping - they claim to ship 3-5 days and they might mark the order shipped but in actuallity the post receives the parcel like 7-10 days later. STAY AWAY.

AliExpress/AliBaba - It's ok but you really have to be careful which supplier you order from and do you research before dealing with them. Alot of the "suppliers" ask you to deal in money orders from overseas whcih is a red flag if you're not on familiar terms with the comapany.

DealExtreme - The same as chinabuye - and they actually claim to have a warehouse in the US but it's actually misleading. What it really is that they have a shipping partnership for "faster US shipping" it still takes two weeks for items to arrive.

EverBuy - They're alright but would not use them for dropshipping.

FastTech - They're alright, same shipping issue from china. BUT they do have the option to include your LOGO on the invoice and shipping label which is nice if that is what you're into.

Anyways, if you're going to start out dropshipping look at it as a means to an end. Start out dropshipping with a reputable website. SAVE the profits from the sales and create a log to see which items sell good. After 2-4 weeks order the items you sold in that amount of time YOURSELF and ship it to your home. This will give you a bulk discount on the prices for the items so you will take home more profit and buyer's won't complain about shipping.

If anyone is interested, I am actually trying to start a small dropship as well. My main income is still from eBay but given how much they've screwed me I would rather make my sales by helping others sell on eBay. PM me for my website because I don't know if I'm allowed to post it on here. It's a shopify shop so it's verified and legitimate. I'm also in the process of expanding from the 1K items I have listed to 49K+ I just hired someone to help with the site because I was doing it all on my own. Best of luck!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to black_label For This Useful Post:
faridmokhtar (05-15-2017), glacier922 (06-15-2014), sagarbest (08-02-2014)
Old 05-08-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

doba IS nasty. The reviews are correct! The margin for profit is very small if you sell their items on eBay. You could make more if you sold on your own website but that's a whole different ball game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
DOBA has some nasty reviews.

LOL

I made money years back on being an affiliate of several drops ship companies. More then many were reporting making on the same site.
Old 06-06-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Because it's the truth. I think the only reason they get their profits is by the simple American flaw, getting rich fast for nothing.

They attract people first by SEO ranking and any time somebody searches dropship they're on the first page.

Then their pages that are available for public veiwing is plastered with promises of huge profit margins that they cannot deliver.

Then they sell their "free" trial and once they get their claws into credit card billing info, it's downhill from there.

Last edited by GreenBean; 06-12-2014 at 05:24 PM.
Old 06-11-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Get rich quick schemes - just modified it would seem

Last edited by GreenBean; 06-12-2014 at 05:25 PM.
Old 06-12-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

That's exactly what it is
Old 06-15-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

If only life was that simple.
Old 06-15-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogeltron View Post
If only life was that simple.
We'll get there hah
Old 07-27-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

This is a place where you can get whole salers . I have personally been getting products and drop shipping them on my ebay .

Wholesale Suppliers Directory - eBay Product Sourcing | SaleHoo
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vela1987 For This Useful Post:
mike794 (03-01-2015), rsot (07-29-2014)