eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - I day traded last week! - and other investment ideas
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 88%
Default I day traded last week! - and other investment ideas

Hey guys,

if you really want an eBay alternative, just go into trading! Stocks are the best way to generate massive profits in a short period of time. I actually hopped on my Scottstrade last week, and simply day traded.

If you don't know what day trading is, then listen carefully. Day traders don't hold a certain stock past the end of the trading day. Meaning, they typically hold onto a stock for minutes to hours max. They target both stocks on the rise and on the fall, and have the ability to generate profits each way. Day trading is not safe, and is overall very risky, but what isn't these days?

I simply traded 1k stocks in C which is Citigroup Inc. The stock jumped 10 cents within 5 seconds, and I resold to make 50 bucks... That is only in 5 seconds! I highly recommend this for someone who is has plenty of money to invest, not scared to invest and lose and overall willing to learn the tricks.

I am on the other hand, not wealthy, don't have too much money to invest, but I am going to get started on this very soon. I hope all take it in consideration, it is very exciting. Good luck to all with your future ventures.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Aspkin Group