Now newly set-up & PARANOID I think i screwed myself - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 07-24-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Unhappy Now newly set-up & PARANOID I think i screwed myself

So i got suspended a year ago for non performance. I forgot to turn off my store before i left for Australia to chase love... so my store continued to sell sell sell. i think... don't really know. i really want to try and see if they will let me back then close the account. i think i owe like 11o bucks to paypal. not sure

anyway I completely setup at a different house , same two computers. one is running garage sale from my old account. so i change the name in the preferences and yes fetch a token with my new account. all is good until it downloads the upgrade. and i have to re input the serial and notice that its my old user name on the registration and it no works because its an upgrade, i panic and uninstall that version and reinstall the old one ... but without the serial in demo. i only do so cause i have 200 plus listings that i created before suspension that never got posted and another 50 i just made.

of coarse i started search and i started read this forum and flipped that they'll know its me. i anonymously emailed GarageSale and ask if i could change the owners name on the software,, they said take a hike but i could export out the templates and get my own version....

ooh that was a long breath... now to the questions
f
1.) i checked my old suspended account here at the new address then i created my new account here a few days later? bad idea? no didn't change IP address.

2nd.) i used the maybe contaminated GarageSale to get a token but not submit any auctions? also bad?

3rd.) do you think that the templates i made will be tagged some how if i add them new

4th and lastly so are they scanning my computer? do i delete every email and file with the word ebay? hell since i'm totally paranoid after being here should i just wipe the whole drive and fresh install it all

ok last one? did i screw myself by that series of events and just start over before it happens?

growling out load. ebay sucks. i am going to reopen amazon and wait for the axe from you. Oh isnt there even one software that you can post the listing to both amazon and bay and why not???

Thanks for listen
Sleepless in San Francisco.... i mean it

Last edited by ideagenius; 07-24-2008 at 03:08 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-24-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

What exactly is the program you downloaded?