eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - I day traded last week! - and other investment ideas
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%

Day trading is extremely risky at best and very poor advice to make money.

There were thousands of day traders who lost their shirts in the 1990s, when the dot com bubble burst. Sure for several years, they made hundreds of thousands of dollars, then all lost everything and filed bankruptcy. In fact, I cannot imagine anyone suggesting day trading in a bear market.

Each and every person should invest in the stock market, but through mutual funds. Every stock buy should be a LONG TERM investment.

You will never find one instance of wealth in this country from day trading. Long, steady, and slow.....just like sex.

Seriously, every survey on America's super wealthy, tell you two things to do to get rich....

1. No DEBT

2. Long term investing...

I really do not think Warren Buffet ever bought a stock for the short term "day trade."

Aspkin Group