Can I use my wifes account to sell on after being restricted/suspended? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Can I use my wifes account to sell on after being restricted/suspended?

Hello.

I found this forum and will be downloading the ebook today. I do however have three questions I hope someone can help me with. I am/was a powerseller. I have been on ebay for four years selling motorsports items (engine parts etc.) I was selling around 3k a week and my account was restricted. It will be suspended I am sure. Anyway my first question is this. My wife has an ebay account that she just used for buying. It has a working paypal account associated with it. The ebay account is 8 months old and has a 100% positive feedback rating with around 40 total. If after following all of the steps in the book can I use this account to start selling or is it already comprimised because of similar information (ie home address and such). I have also sent money from my (soon to be) limited paypal to her paypal account that is still active. Do i need to create a new ebay and paypal account from scratch or can we start using hers to sell on after we follow all of the steps in the book concerning tracking, cookies and IP addresses. As of this posting my ebay account is restriced from selling but not suspended. We have not logged into her ebay account or her paypal account since this first happend and dont plan too without first reading the ebook.
The second question is that my items ranged from $9.99 to $149.99 with the averages out to $35.00 per item. I had been listing about two hundred new listings a week. About how many should I start listing a week IF I can use my wifes account. These are not items asscociated as "high risk" items. They are mostly used engine parts.
The third question I have is after I am back up and running with either my wifes account or another one is it wise or unwise to have an ebay store? I used to have a huge one.
Thanks in advance and am going to go ahead and download the ebay Stealth Book. I know it will answer all of my questions about starting over from scratch but I guess I am hopiong that I can use it and my wifes account to get back to selling right away.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-25-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

Your accounts WILL be linked because of home address. And if you do change the home address that would bring up a suspicion on ebay's end and they will still link your accounts because they will still have the old information. Sorry, just buy the book and start over is the best advice to give you. Actually, even better, PM Modee and ask him to help you out. He doesn't charge much but he will get you up and running and answer ALL of your questions. But I still suggest buying the book so you know the basics.
Closed Thread