eBay suspended PayPal overdrawn because international buyer filed claim after a month - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 02-16-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default eBay suspended PayPal overdrawn because international buyer filed claim after a month

eBay suspended and PayPal overdrawn due to a claim filed by international buyer. I need help guys.

International buyer purchased authentic brand new expensive leather jacket from us for $1,000.
Item Shipped and received but this crazy lady claims the jacket had a smell to it and was worn. Well she is a liar because jacket is brand new.

She refused to return jacket and filed item not as described. She asked for partial refund BEFORE returning item and I refused.
I believe she wore jacket for Xmas holidays and decides she couldn't afford it.

In meantime ebay paypal takes all money back and fees pile up.
I owe eBay $400 and have PayPal over $600 overdrawn.

Any advice on how to fix this? Sent eBay photos of jacket looking perfect but they sided with this awful buyer and have her $1,000 refund after he returned the jacket ironically in final day it was due back. She is con artist in my opinion.

This is my girls account so should I pay eBay fees first or PayPal fees?

How fast can these fees be reported to her credit agency? Her credit is good and I
Want it I stay that way.

Last edited by GreenBean; 02-16-2014 at 12:49 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-16-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 59%
Default Re: eBay suspended PayPal overdrawn because international buyer filed claim after a m

Did you call Ebay and PayPal up? Explain them the issue, i'm sure they understand better if you called them.
Old 02-16-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: eBay suspended PayPal overdrawn because international buyer filed claim after a m

@CloakIO

What exactly do you expect ebay to understand?

Old 02-16-2014
Threadstarter  

Cloak
We have called eBay and they asked us to email them high resolution photos.
I emailed them photos and they still decided in buyer favor. I take videos of expensive items to protect myself. eBay says they have capability of viewing videos which is bs!

We have no way of protecting ourselves from these dishonest buyers. Not only was the jacket brand new when I sent it I believe this crappy buyer marked it with some substance (gray eyeliner im guessing) purposely to support her bogus claim. Dishonest ebay buyers know how to manipulate eBay rules. She was attempting to get the item for free. She refused to send it back for a month.

Im a seasoned seller of 10 years and I will not ship to Australia again. Buyer has very old eBay account from 07 with hardly any activity. 2 recent purchases of under $10 and 2 negatives from sales in 09.

I know it's detailed and sticky situation. But just need some advice and guidance on how to dig out of it correctly without harming my girls credit.

I was thinking of transferring some money from another PayPal into it but in skeptical of sending cash to overdrawn paypal account scared it may harm my good accounts.

Last edited by GreenBean; 02-16-2014 at 02:50 AM.
Old 02-16-2014
Threadstarter  

@greenie
I don't believe cloak understands that eBay is not on side of seller.
eBay does not care about us and this situation is perfect example of this known fact. Buyer can purchaser $1,000 leather jacket and wear it, screw it up, and then return it to seller for refund. This really sucks and all ebay buyers do is complain these days and try to get items for free or partial refund. I make them return item if they have an issue and I don't mind refund if item is new original selling condition. This situation is a first for me and it ruined a perfectly good account! Not a stealth account. I wish it was stealth I wouldn't care.
The account is now seen as "not registered user." If we pay eBay fees will they restore account right away for me to sell more items and generate the cash to pay off PayPal?

Last edited by bmwsouthside; 02-16-2014 at 02:55 AM.
Old 02-17-2014

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 69%

you can add funds to paypal if you like