My account got suspended indefinitely but listings were reinstated - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 02-21-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default My account got suspended indefinitely but listings were reinstated

Hello guys! I am new to this forum
So my account got suspended indefinitely for Policy violation. The email said the rights owner think I am selling counterfeit.
I called them to tell them that my items authentic and i asked if they can reinstate my account. Ebay told me there is NOTHING they can do. The only way to remove suspension is if the rights owner contacts them to do so.
I contacted the rights owner immediately and sent her my proof of purchase and all evidence I have. The very next day I got an email that my listings were reinstated! I was very ecstatic!!! BUTTTTT When I logged in I see that my account was still suspended

This is the reinstatement email -

We have restored your listing(s). The list of the reinstated items can be viewed at the end of this message.

To see these items in My eBay, click the "Activity" tab, and then click the "Unsold" link under the "Sell" heading.

To relist an item, select "Relist" from the "More actions" drop-down menu to the right of the listing.

We have sent an email to any bidders for these items letting them know the listings were removed in error. We've also explained how they can find your item again if you relist it.

Here are the listings that we restored:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Thanks,

eBay

I called them right away and the ebay lady told me there is nothing she can do to reinstate the account. Whaaaat?? I said your email said that the listings were removed in error. She said I violated ebay policy and that is why I'm not allowed to use ebay ever!
How did I violate their policy if the listings were removed in error and the rights owner contacted them to reinstate my listings??
I am very confused

Do I have a chance to get reinstated? HELLPP
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: My account got suspended indefinitely but listings were reinstated

It's hard to say, you can keep fighting it but I would start learning to stealth right away!
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
yankee (02-21-2014)
Old 02-21-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

eB is known for weird operations...doing things and saying other things...you have your reinstatement email in writing so keep pushing but in the meantime, make other stealth accounts.
Old 02-22-2014

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 69%

sounds very unfair, has your ebay account been running for a while ?

if its a new account would be an idea to create stealth accounts straight away and go forward from there

try calling up and arguing your point and emails you received

good luck
Old 02-22-2014

Longevity: 61%

I had the same thing happen. Listings got pulled, I called to answer some of their questions, I got an email saying listings were reinstated (but it still said 0 items available to sell) so I called again and they said I had to speak with a different department, and transfered me and they said I had to verify my identity. I hung up, deleted the account and started over with a new one. Its frustrating but just give up on this account and start another one.
Old 02-22-2014

Longevity: 59%

I would keep bugging them. Both by phone and in writing. They sent the email saying the problem was fixed. Keep on their butt. I think you can win this one.
Old 02-23-2014

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 69%

seems like different departments don't always communicate and to get something done you need to keep telling them