CCNOW payment question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > General Platform Discussions > Payment Gateways

Payment Gateways Payment Gateway Discussions - Stripe Accounts, PayPal Accounts, Authorize.Net, Coinbase and More.

Old 07-11-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 92%
Default CCNOW payment question

Okay I've been waiting for this next pay period from ccnow which will be on July 16th. Today the 11th I got an inquiry and saw that the money was debit from my available balance. I am reshipping the item since they said they never got it. I'm taking a chance now at resending it again. I placed the new shipping tracking number in the order inquiry and it says that it's pending with a resolve by date of July 16th.

Are they going to place the funds back into my available so I can get this payment that I've been waiting for, for nearly a month on the pay period July 16th. I would hate to have to wait till the 1st of August just to get this payment in my bank.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-12-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI:
You recd what they call an "INQUIRY"--which is paypals equiv of a customer complaint/dispute.
--It was WISE to input the Tracking.. BUT--if it gets resolved by the cutoff-yes--otherwise--its the next cut date.

THATS WHY--
a.) Its ALWAYS BEST to input tracking from the get go--avoids all this mess scammers do
b.) whenever you get an "INQUIRY"--answer same day--and cc: to ccnow-- they release funds same day/next day
c.) In your case--non receipt-- (sorry--but that looks like fraud on their end)--
They have to take an anti fraud approach to everything--like any financial institution.
----SO:
wait it out-- once they SEE--the item delivered--you'll get paid..
Next time--input tracking as soon as u ship...
Good Luck

p.s. been with ccnow for almost 1 yr-have ran over $100k in sales, no holds- recd 2 "Inquiries"--I closed both--with cc to ccnow--never heard no more.
Ive had -0- cust complaints.
Old 07-16-2008
Threadstarter  

Okay, has anyone ever used there wire transfer option, how long do they take to do that. I signed up for it about around the 10th of July. I know they take $15 dollars more. Well I noticed when they did the direct deposit they sent me an email on the pay day at 4 in the morning. Today is a pay day, July 16th, and I didn't get any emails from them or anything from my bank. Do they actually do the transfer on the pay day.
Old 07-16-2008

they do the transfer but takes several days to receive 2 days during the week. You will also receive a ccnow payment memo to your e-mail address confirming so. They sent 2250.00 yesterday to my account so hopefully i receive it tomorrow.
Old 07-16-2008
Threadstarter  

Its now 6:40 pm est. time and they have not sent me a wire transfer for my payout. I had called them earlier and ask when and all the told me was hat they are still processing payments. Well now they are closed for the day so they can't be processing anything. I have about 9 grand that I've been waiting for. My accou t is past the while 45 day wait thing. And I did process and ship sales to qualify me for payout on July 16. I changed from the option of direct deposit to wire tranfer $15 fee back a week ago. So they have my bank info. I'm really worried now. I wanted wire transfer in hopes I would have gotten before Fridayin my bank. Some of you probably already gotten the email saying that the payment was sent out. I didn't get anything
Old 07-16-2008

look. Stop freaking out, you will have your money just wait they are not trying to screw you out of 9,000 dollars ok, thanks.
Old 07-17-2008
Threadstarter  

I called ccnow just this morning. They did not send out my payment because my ebay account was suspended. I never accepted payments on eBay directly thru myself. So if smeons would send me a paypal thru the paynow button I would issue a refund and tell them to pay thru ccnow. My paypal account is frozen for about 3 weeks now I only used it to pay for my listings. So yeah eBay then goes ahead and makes me an unregistered user. I'm now sure that ccnow will end up returnng the money to everyone even if I shipped.
Old 07-17-2008

they will not return your money they can't. what they will do is hold the money to protect themselves from inquiries. After time goes by without inquiries they will send your money as long as you were not ripping people off your ok.
Old 07-28-2008
Threadstarter  

It's amazing what is now going on with the past 5 customers I sold to that paid with CCNOW.

The item I sold on ebay where electronics that I had obtained from my job. Brand new items that are given (things that we win for performing well at work) to top performers at my job. Since I have no actual need for these items I sell them off. I sold a few of them already but the problem lies with the few folks that paid using CCNOW. Also I asked my job if I could get at least a copy of the receipt of the items I've won and they denied me. I told this to CCNOW and had even taken pictures of the items with the shipping labels of the items before shipping just in case such a thing occurred I would have some sort of proof that I did have the item I sold.

My customers are telling CCNOW they never received the item. They are telling CCNOW the same story that they received the wrong item and all are claiming that the item they got are all the same. I never kept the serial number to these items, I wish I did, but never thought that I would go through this. I also thought if the items are no longer in my possession then I shouldn't even keep hold of such records. From now on I will.

So my customers are claiming that they all received the same item and the item received is not what they paid for. I shipped with USPS with signature confirmation. I have the receipts that show the weight of the package and all. I had gotten a voicemail a few days ago from one of my customers who said that he is going to tell my other customers that since I am no longer registered on ebay, how they can still get the item I shipped out to them and how to get there money back as well even if they have the item I sent them. I told CCNOW of this. The way this customer got a hold of my other customers email address was from an email I had sent out to them all at once. Something I now learned to never do. My email was to apologies for what ebay has done to my account and reassure them all that there items are on the way.

Basically ebay suspended me for not using paypal directly. I only used my paypal account to pay for the ebay selling fees and when I purchased items on ebay but never to accept payments directly to me. When they did use the pay now button on ebay's email that they send, I would refund them and tell them to pay with CCNOW. I also mentioned in my listing at the very top in bold big font instructing them to wait for an invoice to be sent to them before making payments.

I told CCNOW everything and they seem to be only taking favor of the customers and really not paying attention to what I send to them. Last week I wrote to all of my customer and CC the email to CCNOW Instructing them that if they want a refund that I will refund them as soon as the item is returned to me and Listed where they could send it back. Today I now get a message from CCNOW that they can not close the inquiry because the customers state that they never received the correct item to return and are given me till the 30th of July to resolve this inquiry.

I don't know what to do at this point. But if they do give them back there money, and knowing that I did packed the correct items and drove to the post office and delivered the packages to the post office in person and 5 customers are telling me CCNOW the same statements, I will have to seek legal action if possible. The sales I grossed on these items totaled just under $12 grand. And now only have under $4 grand still in available on CCNOW, the rest are being held for the open inquires that they have not closed.

Last edited by atari4u; 07-28-2008 at 11:29 AM.
Old 07-29-2008
Threadstarter  

CCNOW has just terminated my account and refunded all the customers I had, I now lost over $12,000. I'm absolutly going in sane right now.
Old 07-29-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI:
Sorry to hear that..
Ccnow doesnt want to be in the middle..
..Sounds like u need the Stealth Ebook from Aspkin, and u need to start all over again.
..Next time--I'd spread the Volume out over a few accts.. as a new person..
Old 07-29-2008
Threadstarter  

really, but how will i set up another account, with ebay, i can't get another paypal account cuase they'll link me and I don't want to give ebay my credit or debit cards info or bank info or SS nubmers, not after all this mess.

So this Stealth Book tell you how to go undercover, like how the US funded and is responsible for the 9/11 attack. Just making humor after watching this documentary called Zeitgeist that kinda opened up a bunch of worries I have of this country.
Old 08-01-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Dude, get the guide. You sound as freaked out as I did a little over a month ago. At first, the whole process seems overwhelming. Just take it one step at a time. I've got 3 different accounts up and running now, so far so good. And it really wasn't that hard. But even after you get the guide and get up and going, check back here often because, as you know, ebay is constantly finding new intrusive ways to try and nab all of us evil suspended sellers who have managed to thwart their efforts to ban us from their site, and THIS site will keep you updated as people encounter new issues. There is a whole crew of people here who I am partially convinced get a sinister thrill every time they ratchet up the bar over at the 'bay. They then set about how we can all crush their efforts, once again, and share those findings with those of us mere mortals lucky enough to have wandered into this haven.
Having lost that kind of money would freak me out too. But, don't give up. Just learn from what happened and find a new way to do business that will keep you under their radar.
Old 08-02-2008
Banned

Is there any way I can download the latest version of the guide? I got it through TrialPay a long time ago and haven't checked back.