hello everyone new to forum - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-30-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Default hello everyone new to forum

i want to start by saying hello to everyone. i have been selling on ebay for about 6 yrs total. i had a very nice account in the begining for about 4 yrs that was eventually suspended. i deceided to give it a shot again about two years ago. i bought a new computer, same name with different address, and new bank account. it worked fine. lucky me

i built the new account up to a power seller with over 5500 positive feedbacks and started another account about 2 months ago. i recieved a email from ebay a couple of weeks ago stating that my star ratings we below ebay standards. my shipping cost were less than half a star. i was told that my account was suspened for 30 days and they would look at it then. i was told i need to get that rating back up. how was i supposed to do this with out being able to sell? i can still long on but cannot list or buy anything at this time. my second account is still up with no problem.

they informed me that is my first account was suspended all accounts would be closed. any thoughts that my account will remain open? has anyone ran into this problem. thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-30-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

If you start using your other account to buy/sell, then it will eventually be suspended. Probably within a couple days. I tried that before I purchased the Stealth Book and that is what happened. If you want to get back on again, buy the Stealth Book and get back on! Takes less than a half hour to get back going again.