Opening a new stealth account after suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 03-24-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default Opening a new stealth account after suspension

I don't understand why you all guys say that you should not use your name again when opening a new ebay account or your sisters/brothers, mother's name. Why? I mean how can paypal or ebay know that you are related to this person? if lets say my mom wants to open an ebay account now will ebay punish her for that? and once again..how can they know that it is my mom?
and how many bryan adams are there in the usa or other countries? i mean if let's say that my name is nina ricci and i got suspended fr ebay. now i want to open a new account isn't it just enough to just change your ip address, your home address, creat new paypal using your name but different address..new email address and open ebay account? why can't i still use my name or my sisters name..they can never know that it is the same person or not. there are over 100.000 nina ricci in the world !!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-24-2014
Threadstarter  

Default Suspended fr Ebay, want to open new account. Help!

I am suspended fr Ebay for good now so I want/need to create a new account asap. I live in Sweden and Spain (not USA or UK) and I see that some people here say that it's ok to use your name when creating a new ebay account as long as you use a different address, new IP, new email, new paypal.

I also see that many buy ready to use ebay and paypal accounts and they work fine. I was thinking of buying one myself but since I don't live in USA I don't know how that will work for me? How can I use a stealth paypal account..how is it possible to withdraw money fr that paypal when it is not linked to your bank?

I don't understand how you create a new Paypal account? It means that I have to go to the bank, open a new account and then link it to my new paypal..but still using my real name! Which means that Paypal will know my name and my address.

And why do you say that you should never never use your real name or your parents name or your sister's name. I mean we are not the only ones in Sweden..there are milions of Anderson or Petterson here so how can they know that it is me or my family?

Last edited by GreenBean; 03-29-2014 at 03:25 AM.
Old 03-24-2014

Longevity: 59%
Default Re: openning new eBay account after suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebay suspended View Post
I don't understand why you all guys say that you should not use your name again when opening a new ebay account or your sisters/brothers, mother's name. Why? I mean how can paypal or ebay know that you are related to this person? if lets say my mom wants to open an ebay account now will ebay punish her for that? and once again..how can they know that it is my mom?
and how many bryan adams are there in the usa or other countries? i mean if let's say that my name is nina ricci and i got suspended fr ebay. now i want to open a new account isn't it just enough to just change your ip address, your home address, creat new paypal using your name but different address..new email address and open ebay account? why can't i still use my name or my sisters name..they can never know that it is the same person or not. there are over 100.000 nina ricci in the world !!!

Have you ever heard of public records, credit checks etc. Before I joined this forum I called eBay to get selling limits raised. I had to answer questions to confirm my identity. These questions included asking my sisters date of birth, my mothers previous address and very detailed questions about myself and my family.

And besides all that for stealth you don't want to use family and friends names or addresses period. Better to pull something out of the air than to do that. You can follow sound advice or take the other not so sound road.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lolitax For This Useful Post:
CTX (03-24-2014)
Old 03-24-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Maybe they don't have Public Records in Sweden but in the USA and UK they do so this is why we say not to use family, friends.

Are we going to force you to follow this? NO! We recommend certain things because we know what can happen, it's not just so we can make it hard for you.

So at this point, do what you "want" to do, the rest of us who follow stealth rules.
Old 03-24-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

The actual name alone is not a huge factor in linking, but when you take the name with the address than you will be linked from public records

And yes , if you live at the same address they often do punish everyone at that address and will suspend everyone's account or prevent any future people opening accounts at that address
The Following User Says Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
CTX (04-02-2014)
Old 03-25-2014

Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Suspended fr Ebay, want to open new account. Help!

Quote:
and I see that some people here say that it's ok to use your name when creating a new ebay account as long as you use a different address, new IP, new email, new paypal.
I have found that it is generally safe to open an account with a similar or the same name provided all other variables are differant. EBay and PayPal work on data matching and unless two or more facrors are the same your new account is likely to succeed. The downside to starting over is that your selling limits will be low and you may have other limitations on the account. When you start over, everything has to be different. You cannot link to a credit card or bank account that is associated with the old account. If you use an 'infected' IP even once, this will have a negative impact on your new account. Also beware of cookies.
Old 03-31-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Default Re: Opening a new stealth account after suspension

You can attach any bank account to your stealth ebay account, PayPal cannot see your personal bank info (name address etc). Just make sure its a new bank account number that you never used before.
Old 04-01-2014
Threadstarter  

Thanks for all your reply.. So basically as I understand it I can open a new stealth EB and PP account using my name! Paypal doesn't see my name or address when I link my bank account (new bank account) but when I need to veryfie my paypal account they ask for my ID..that is why I ask if I can use my real name.
Ebay usually never asked me any personal questions..maybe my name my address and my phone nr but nothing about my parents or my bank accounts. Doesn't work the same as in USA.
Old 04-01-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Why are you using your real name? That is NOT what stealth is about...have you read the guide?
Old 04-02-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Thanks for all your reply.. So basically as I understand it I can open a new stealth EB and PP account using my name! Paypal doesn't see my name or address when I link my bank account (new bank account) but when I need to veryfie my paypal account they ask for my ID..that is why I ask if I can use my real name.
Ebay usually never asked me any personal questions..maybe my name my address and my phone nr but nothing about my parents or my bank accounts. Doesn't work the same as in USA.
No, you are NOT understanding what to do.

Your bank account must be in your real name and ID.

Your new stealth ebay and paypal must be in names different from old suspended accounts.

this is IMPERATIVE

Last edited by GreenBean; 04-02-2014 at 06:35 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
CTX (04-02-2014)
Old 04-02-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

We have been over all this before in a previous thread - http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-pa...striction.html

Use REAL ID for open account.

IF PayPal asks for ID, PM GreenBean

You should NOT be using your real name for PayPal and eBay. If your plan is to use your real ID when they ask for it, how many people in the world do you think have your exact same name and exact same DOB? I am going to answer that for you because chances are its 0 other people. Thus you WILL link yourself.

You said you did not want to buy the stealth guide because you do not thing you need it. Well I am telling you that you really could do with reading it an then maybe you will stop asking the same questions time and time again

Last edited by GreenBean; 04-02-2014 at 06:45 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
CTX (04-02-2014)
Old 04-02-2014

Longevity: 59%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
The actual name alone is not a huge factor in linking, but when you take the name with the address than you will be linked from public records

And yes , if you live at the same address they often do punish everyone at that address and will suspend everyone's account or prevent any future people opening accounts at that address
That has happened to me.

My A$$hole father moved out of the family home but ran up a huge FVF bill.. which hasn't been paid. I can only assume that due to this my account was then suspended for good.

Stealth time.