MC999 eBay Indefinite selling restriction - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > eBay & PayPal International

eBay & PayPal International General discussions on eBay Suspensions and PayPal Limited accounts for ALL other countries not mentioned above!

Old 03-23-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Default MC999 eBay Indefinite selling restriction

Hi

I have been suspended fr selling on Ebay and this is the message I received.

After reviewing your eBay account, we have concerns about your selling activity. As a result we've taken the following actions on your account:
- Selling privileges have been indefinitely restricted. You won't be able to list new items. You're also not allowed to register a new account.

I had several other accounts and almost all of them have also been suspended. I hve 1left and so far it is working and i am a top rated seller there. But I would like to start over with a new Ebay account. I know that I am not allowed to so my question is how do I do that so they don't decect me/find me? I am not living in US or UK but I am living in Europe. So can I still buy a new US or UK Ebay account and new Paypal as well?
I know that I need to always use a different IP address I have mobile internet so everytime I log on it is a different IP. Could someone help me with the other stuff?
Where do I get new Paypal? I have several saving accounts linked to my bank account can I use my saving account to create a new Paypal account?
Or is it best to buy one where I don't use my name or anything linked to me.

Please help!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-24-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: MC999 eBay Indefinite selling restriction

Welcome to the forums.

First get the guide and read around the forums to UNDERSTAND stealth.

Then either a) create new UNLINKED accounts or/and b) consider buying from sellers here.

All the best
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
NYCTX (03-27-2014)
Old 03-24-2014
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 60%

...breath deeply...
...sit down...
...have a cup of tea and read around (the stealth guide as well)

It happened to me in the same way. I was suspended and I was depressed and terrified I would never be able to be on Ebay again.
Then I found this place and these guys... I saw the light.
I now have 3 accounts running and are enough for me.

I am based in Europe too and I have Italian accounts that I have created and grown by myself (with a lot of help from here).
You do not really need to buy accounts for other countries. You can make your own stealth.
Just read and learn.
Is not difficult.
All the best.
Old 03-24-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

For a UK or US PP and EB account you will need a US or UK IP address.

Best thing you can do to start is get the guide, read it and then spend a few days reading the forum so that you understand how stealth works.
Old 03-25-2014
Threadstarter  

I don't want to buy the book... I think I can mannage on my own..I did already read a lot of stories and explanations here on this site but the only thing I don't get is the paypal account. In order for me to create a new paypal i have to open a new bank account and i can't open an account with false name and address so how do you do that?

and as for having the same IP address as the ebay account and paypal account... I have had my US ebay accounts for years and years with my spanish and swedish IP address and it worked fine.
Old 03-25-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
...breath deeply...
...sit down...
...have a cup of tea and read around (the stealth guide as well)

It happened to me in the same way. I was suspended and I was depressed and terrified I would never be able to be on Ebay again.
Then I found this place and these guys... I saw the light.
I now have 3 accounts running and are enough for me.

I am based in Europe too and I have Italian accounts that I have created and grown by myself (with a lot of help from here).
You do not really need to buy accounts for other countries. You can make your own stealth.
Just read and learn.
Is not difficult.
All the best.

You have several italian account you say but you did you manage to open several paypal accounts? Using your real name and opening new bank accounts?
Old 03-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

You open bank accounts under your real name.... Otherwise its fraud
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
CTX (04-02-2014)
Old 03-25-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
You open bank accounts under your real name.... Otherwise its fraud
Well then I don't get why other users on this site write that you should never use your name or your mothers or your sisters...don't get them involved. Involved in what? That is a fraud!

If I get this right..in order to start over on ebay i have to change my IP, new email, new paypal account new home address...and then start over? i don't think that i can bee suspended fr ebay again just for using my name or my sisters or my moms. I mean they can not know that it is the same person!
Old 03-25-2014
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebay suspended View Post
You have several italian account you say but you did you manage to open several paypal accounts? Using your real name and opening new bank accounts?
No problem to open Paypal accounts as many as you want.
I personally do not need to attach a bank account I may think about it in the future but I do not see a problem having more than one bank account. Why should I?
Old 03-25-2014
Super Moderator

Quote:
Well then I don't get why other users on this site write that you should never use your name or your mothers or your sisters...don't get them involved. Involved in what? That is a fraud!

If I get this right..in order to start over on ebay i have to change my IP, new email, new paypal account new home address...and then start over? i don't think that i can bee suspended fr ebay again just for using my name or my sisters or my moms. I mean they can not know that it is the same person!
If you use old infos again they will start to build the puzzle... when enough pieces fall into place, your picture will be completed and you will be suspended again... for sure.
Did you had a look at stealth guide?
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
inkidiot (03-27-2014)
Old 03-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

You may not be suspended just for the name but what happens if eb asks for ID? Or if you do high sales and you have to pay for tax ...?
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
CTX (04-02-2014)
Old 03-25-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
No problem to open Paypal accounts as many as you want.
I personally do not need to attach a bank account I may think about it in the future but I do not see a problem having more than one bank account. Why should I?
Ok my paypal asks for a bank account to link it with paypal and get verified. How do you get verified then? You have to send them your ID otherwise you will not be able to use paypal for a long time. You can not ⊗⊗⊗⊗ your name so paypal will have to be on your name.
Old 03-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

Your asking lots of questions that are answer both in the guide and in the forum already.

You say you do not want to buy the book, that's your choice, but we are not going to spoon feed you all the answers when they are already available both in the book and in the forum already.
ilcarletto (03-25-2014)
Old 03-25-2014
Threadstarter  

The problem is that you all say different things.
One say don't use your name..another says you can't use someone elses name that is fraud. Ilcarletto you say no problem to open several bank accounts or several paypal accounts...in what name?

Ilcarletto you say that If you use old infos again they will start to build the puzzle..I don't use my old info I just use my name which in my country is not the only one. We have 1milj Nina here.
Old 03-25-2014
Threadstarter  

I have been looking and looking here all this information but most of the members are fr us canada or uk. I am not fr USA so where should I look?
It doesn't work the same in Sweden as in US we can't just go and open how many bank accounts as we want or open ⊗⊗⊗⊗ paypal accounts in someone elses name. That's not how it works. So if someone fr Europe can answer my question then please write back to me.
Old 03-25-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
You may not be suspended just for the name but what happens if eb asks for ID? Or if you do high sales and you have to pay for tax ...?
Ebay never asked me for my ID and I never paid any taxes...i have been on ebay for many years and ebay never asked me for my ID. so that is not a problem.

My only problem is the paypal account and noone here seems to have the answer.
Old 03-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Its really simple.

You open a bank account in your own name. Not a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, not your sisters name, your actually REAL name.

You create a stealth PP and EB in a random name. Not your name, not your families name, a totally factious name.

You get hold of an address that you have access to that has not been used on eBay before so that you can accept returns.

You link your REAL bank account to your STEALTH PayPal account.

You get a VCC. You link this to your STEALTH PayPal.

You make sure you do not link your new Stealth eBay and PayPal to your old EB and PP by ensuring you reuse none of the old info.

It cannot be laid out much more basically. There are a lot of small details that I am missing, which is why you need to get the stealth guide and why you need to read the forum for days. The devil is in the detail as they say.

Oh and if you owe taxes, you pay them. Stop being cheap
CTX (04-02-2014)
Old 03-25-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Its really simple.

You open a bank account in your own name. Not a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, not your sisters name, your actually REAL name.

You create a stealth PP and EB in a random name. Not your name, not your families name, a totally factious name.

You get hold of an address that you have access to that has not been used on eBay before so that you can accept returns.

You link your REAL bank account to your STEALTH PayPal account.

You get a VCC. You link this to your STEALTH PayPal.

You make sure you do not link your new Stealth eBay and PayPal to your old EB and PP by ensuring you reuse none of the old info.

It cannot be laid out much more basically. There are a lot of small details that I am missing, which is why you need to get the Stealth Guide and why you need to read the forum for days. The devil is in the detail as they say.

Oh and if you owe taxes, you pay them. Stop being cheap

Thanks for answering my questions!

I never owed anything to Ebay I pay my fees and that's all.

As for Paypal account...paypal asks for my ID. If I open stealth paypal account and to be verified paypal asks for my papers..ID what do I do then?
Old 03-25-2014
Threadstarter  

I know for a fact that paypal always asks for a photo of your ID or passport and i remember sending them a picture of mine.
Old 03-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Which countries PP are you talking about now? At first it was the UK and US, is that the PP you still plan on using?
Old 03-25-2014
Threadstarter  

No when I was asking for US or UK that was when I was planning to buy Stealth accounts here. But I want to do it on my own as ilcarletto says. I want to create my own Stealth accounts. And I live in Spain and in Sweden.
Old 03-25-2014
Threadstarter  

I don't know how to use US or UK PP and EB accounts so I am not going there...that is too dangerous. Not living in UK but having a PP account registered there..without having a bankaccount that is registered on your name. Don't get that.