Advanced international selling - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-28-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Advanced international selling

Advanced international selling

Advanced international selling allows you to expand your business and maximise your sales by listing directly on our other eBay sites. You can tailor your listings to individual countries. Buyers on our international sites see your listings in default search and within the categories just as they see local sellers’ listings. This gives you the opportunity to increase your conversion by targeting millions of new buyers around the world from your eBay.co.uk account.

With basic international selling, you list on eBay.co.uk and offer international postage. Your inventory is associated with a single listing that gets visibility on multiple sites.

With advanced international selling, you list your products on our international sites. Your inventory and stock quantity aren’t automatically synchronised across listings.

recent studies show that sellers who use the advanced international selling generate 8x more sales than if they were to use basic international selling.

Third-party tools such as Channel Advisor, eSellerPro and Linnworks allow inventory to be shared across multiple sites.

be reading alot about this lately and seems like theres alot of extra money to be made but struggling to get my head round it all, there are 14 ebay sites we can list on including uk but is there any easier way to do this other than go directly onto the site and create a new listing, would be good if there was some software available to automatically add your listing on each site and in each site language, has anyone any experience in doing this? had a look at that esellerpro and it looks decent and simple the way you can add all your inventory onto it and it auto adds it onto all the sites you sell on, but im struggling with the first bit of getting the listings on the different sites in the correct language, would be greatful for any advice cheers
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-28-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Default Re: Advanced international selling

Before you delve into this, think of shipping issues.

Not all countries are equal in terms of the mail getting thro'.

That must be considered as a risk factor for international activity.

Not sure it's ever been established on here that Channel Advisor works for multiple stealths securely. We trialled it. Found it flaky.
Old 03-28-2014
Threadstarter  

theres not many issues really i sell worldwide anyway but just by offering it in my listings, i sell a few every now and then but not as many as i would like too,

and all my items are a similar size and weight and sent standard international airmail,

also i just run the one account now so will just be adding any software to one account.
Old 03-31-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzler87 View Post
theres not many issues really i sell worldwide anyway but just by offering it in my listings, i sell a few every now and then but not as many as i would like too,

and all my items are a similar size and weight and sent standard international airmail,

also i just run the one account now so will just be adding any software to one account.
There you go - seems like it's simple for you to implement OP - what's the big problem you foresee?
Old 03-31-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
There you go - seems like it's simple for you to implement OP - what's the big problem you foresee?
rsot please read through all of the thread,

This was my reply to GreenBeans advice saying I'm confident in selling and shipping internationally and using any software to help with inventory as it will only be used on the one account so yes that bits simple and I shouldn't have any issues,

the problem is my original question about listing directly onto these 14 sites! is there an easier or quicker way to do this and is there any software to help get the listing in the correct language of the site?