eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Chances of feedback removal in this scenario
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
Default Re: Chances of feedback removal in this scenario

Here is some super crap on negative feedback......These buyers are now going as far as threating to open a case on you if you do not do what they tell you to do. Then after they open a case, if you request your item to be returned, now ebay has let 2 customers keep my item and refunded them and then let these freaks leave neagtive feedback! What are you doing John the CEO, have you lost your mind are you high on meth, crack ,coke or weed. Johnny you do not know how to run a biz your a total bafoon from the word go! Getting negative feedback removed, Flap your arms you could fly faster that getting your item returned or there smart ass comments removed! They just want free items without paying. They know they can call up. open a case cry enough and BHAM your out the money and now your item. Thank god I sell used crap, I would never ever never ever sell anything expensive! You stand too much of a chance of never getting it back! Thanks JOHN your doing a great job of running ebay straight into the ground! Wake up call you are no AMAZON!

Aspkin Group