eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Unreal how i blown a PS account?
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Unreal how i blown a PS account?

Well guys my hard work for 3 and a half months on this one account is blown. I had a dispute opened saying item not received. But i luckily put tracking on all my boxes even though i don't state i will. Well i check the tracking and it was delivered 4 days before the dispute was opened. I input it in the claim center through paypal, and what do you know. Limited paypal. There is only one reason for this. My account is in Nebraska, but the tracking shows it was shipped from Texas. It shows that it was delivered to the ladies city state and zipcode. I get bumped from paypal without my item and my money. Weird how this seller protection only works when its a small amount like under 50. I guess its time to start again on building up another account but man, that was pretty sick seeing that i get busted for something that was not against policy. I mean, what if i was dropshipping.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Aspkin Group