Paypal withdrawal by buying stuff and returning? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 04-15-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Paypal withdrawal by buying stuff and returning?

I used to withdraw money from my PayPal by purchasing items fromTarget and Walmart and then returning the items for cash back, however, recently none of my orders go through anymore. I tried many different PayPal accounts and none of them worked. The transaction eventually gets cancelled. This does not happen with bestbuy or kmart though. Weird. Anyone have this experience? Any tips on other ways I can get cash out?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-16-2014
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%
Default Re: Paypal withdrawal by buying stuff and returning?

The way to cash out is to attach a proper bank account and withraw the money to your that account.

Your method is not something I would call ethical... your money withdrawal should not cause pain in the @@@ or overhead of work for others.
This is my way of thinking.
Old 04-16-2014

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
The way to cash out is to attach a proper bank account and withraw the money to your that account.
^^ is the best method to cash out.

it's not the only method but the best.

Other methods like

- buying gift cards
- buying stuff & returning it for cash does work but it comes with risk.

I think as long as you know it comes with risks that it's up to the person to decide what they want to do with their money.

Back to the first post.

Did you ever try to call the store asking why it's cancelled?

The reason why online stores cancel purchases is because it's been flagged for some reason and majority of the time they will accept your order if you call up the store. A genuine buyer would call up and ask why it's been cancelled.

There are other factors involved like

- Your address or name is blacklisted
- The phone number on your paypal account is F@ke. Some stores go as far as calling up the phone number provided.
- The phone number you provided during checkout is f@ke. Same reason as above.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DotDot For This Useful Post:
Dmshark25 (04-16-2014), ebayanarchy (04-16-2014), mrzoo (04-16-2014)
Old 04-16-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapientis View Post
I used to withdraw money from my PayPal by purchasing items fromTarget and Walmart and then returning the items for cash back, however, recently none of my orders go through anymore. I tried many different PayPal accounts and none of them worked. The transaction eventually gets cancelled. This does not happen with bestbuy or kmart though. Weird. Anyone have this experience? Any tips on other ways I can get cash out?
Yes, play the game the right way.

Have a variety of means to get your own funds.

Your bad behaviour has damaged your own paypal account. It is flagged.

Now, here's something to know: paypal will end up limiting permanently as a high risk user.

Do you seriously want that? If you try the right way you might be OK

Old 04-16-2014

Longevity: 76%

It doesn't sounds like his PP account has been damaged. It's his Target/Walmart accounts that have been blacklisted.
Old 04-16-2014
Threadstarter  

I use stealth accounts, a lot of them. I can't risk my PayPal getting limited again so I use about 50 of them. I don't have enough bank accounts to attach the each stealth PP that I use so this used to be the easiest way. I called and wamart has no clue they always say that the item wasn't in stock but thats not the reason and Target says that couldn't verify something but they will not tell me exactly what. I use textnow phone numbers. They may call to verify the order and maybe the call doesn't go through? It should though...hmmm
Old 04-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,040 Times in 774 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 81%

I presume you have called the numbers yourself to try them
Old 04-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Perhaps Target and Walmart have a better grasp on the stealth purchases - are your addresses matching up?

Regardless, go for withdrawal to bank account - not hard to get a bank account
Old 04-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I use stealth accounts, a lot of them. I can't risk my PayPal getting limited again so I use about 50 of them. I don't have enough bank accounts to attach the each stealth PP that I use so this used to be the easiest way. I called and wamart has no clue they always say that the item wasn't in stock but thats not the reason and Target says that couldn't verify something but they will not tell me exactly what. I use textnow phone numbers. They may call to verify the order and maybe the call doesn't go through? It should though...hmmm

If your account is showing a history of paypal, purchases AND returns for cash, do you really think any company will willingly tell you they do not like your business methods?

Companies have safety zones they apply.

Old 04-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts

The game you are playing is an OLD one, Companies, ALL of them, have been on top of this, NOT a single company will allow ANY buyer to constantly make purchases, only to have them refunded. I am Quite sure that if you tried to pay for a purchase with a credit card instead of Paypal, it still would not work. If you started buying gift cards, at some point the SAME thing will happen. The only sure fire way is thru a Bank. Remember, Companies like Target and Walmart exist to MAKE Money,,,NOT to be a part of YOUR money Laundering Racket, they KNOW about these rackets, and they do everything they can to STOP them.

Last edited by slapped; 04-17-2014 at 07:40 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to slapped For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (04-17-2014)
Old 04-17-2014
Threadstarter  

These accounts aren't in my name. They have nothing in common at all. If they block one account thats cool but the point is I can't make purchases from any account not even new ones with completely new information. Google search shows that other people have had this problem too...completely legit purchases. I guess no one here really has any grasp over this.
Old 04-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
I guess no one here really has any grasp over this.
Because we all use better methods such as bank accounts, you say you don't have enough bank accounts....your going to have to find a better method other than buying and returning items.
Old 04-17-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Quote:
These accounts aren't in my name. They have nothing in common at all. If they block one account thats cool but the point is I can't make purchases from any account not even new ones with completely new information. Google search shows that other people have had this problem too...completely legit purchases. I guess no one here really has any grasp over this.

You should just call walmart and ask them why they are not accepting payments, no need to give any of your info, just tell them you been trying to purchase using paypal and they keep declining the transaction. Maybe they can give a reason
Old 04-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Thanks for the generalised insult.

Posters who replied have much more of a grasp of the situation than you.

People in the know here understand what happens between the larger companies and paypal usage.

ABUSE of systems with paypal causes even legit customers issues.

That is because of others attempting to RORT a system.

Old 04-17-2014
Threadstarter  

It wasn't a generalized insult you're just sensitive it looks like. Like I said, when I make completely new accounts with nothing in common with any previous account I used, they still don't work. Abusing the system? Of course they would block you. But why are accounts that have never been used under names addresses etc. that have never been used being blocked? As far as these companies know, these are new shoppers. When I call they even say "I see this was your first order with us..." Don't be to sensitive I'm just trying to figure this out lol don't take anything too personal.
Old 04-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

So how long do you plan on running your accounts this way?
Old 04-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
It wasn't a generalized insult you're just sensitive it looks like.
Nope, you are the one being sensitive about your inability to bypass security systems of large companies.

It's not personal. It is a standard practise that certain transactions flag accounts.

Re-read your opening sentence: I used to . Notice PAST TENSE. Something that used to work has had its parameters changed and not to the advantage of a consumer.

I am sorry you can not comprehend this.

Old 04-18-2014

Longevity: 59%

Hey Sapientis,

I will give you some insight. I never have done what you do, but I know of people who used to and also have been denied with paypal. I use to buy gift cards on walmart just for my own use, but they also would get denied most of the time even for less then $50 amounts. Sometimes they called and sometimes they didn't. Most of the time now they call if you have a new account or old account linked to multiple accounts which can have you blacklisted. It might seem harsh people here don't like your way of cashing out, but it's because they don't like your way and also they don't want to suffer any losses from more strict paypal requirement from people abusing hard the system. You just have to take the harsh words, nobody here wants to lose money, but again walmart and target and other stores make money only from sales and when people return stuff they lose money and there greedy pockets find ways to make more even though they make millions. That's why they now ask for id in stores for returning to have you in their system for risk returning customers. You probably need to find a new phone provider company or buy a real phone and test it out and see what causes the purchase to be cancelled since walmart isn't going to tell anybody or they would bypass it. Who knows maybe walmart now has an address database like ebay/paypal and run checks to see if your address and name does exist and that's why people are denied. It used to be easy to buy from walmart with paypal before, but not its super hard even for small amounts. They got area 51 security.

Last edited by dreamerplus; 04-18-2014 at 04:03 AM.
Old 04-18-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts

Well, you seem HELL BENT, on making certain that you are not in any way connected to the money that you are getting from Paypal. That can NEVER Happen simply because the money at some point ends up with you, so ANY HALF WIT can easily trace the path from Paypal to you.

I have a LOT of accounts, ALL attached to Bank accounts, So the idea that you have too many accounts is just bull$h^t, you can open HUNDREDS of bank accounts online, VERY simple. So forgive me if I cannot understand you need to cash out this way.

From where I sit, your problem seems to be more about what you are selling, as opposed to problems cashing out. Lets face it, I do not think that you would be having this problem if you were selling toothpicks.

Now, if there is another user here who participates in similar activities, well, they CERTAINLY will NOT share their method with you, or anyone else for that matter, would you? So, comming here and posting some childish mild insult at this community in order to goad a member here to divulge a working method is ignorant, at BEST. NO ONE here is stupid enough take that bait. What I suggest is that you reel in your line, Pack up, and go fishing elsewhere,,,There are NO fish here
crocus (04-18-2014)
Old 04-19-2014

Longevity: 61%

yep at least he got the right answer. No ppal that makes millions is going to let A N Y B O D Y proceed with repeat purchases in a virtual way. Other are doing/trying what you are doing, man. By the hundreds. I have been afraid to even try with ONE purchase from ANY retailer online, because I know how ppal plays..greenbean 'sensitive'?...I get the shortnsweet reply, too, but who else will break it down to you right away? No alternate, long term, unusual way of cashing out in a virtual way like you do exist on the internet.

Your waaaay late on that hustle. Realize how hard ppal gets hit every second on the clock but ppal beat the odds and earns enough revenue to outweigh anything high-risk making it harder for anyone who has not been a long-time member with them. The computer chip is the only one who knows whats going on but, I don't know how to talk to computers in the way they will answer me lol.
Speaking of, nobody buy a pizza gift card from weuseppal or pizzappal.. they wanted documents faxed, AFTER they took my money! filterfiltrfiltr.
The Following User Says Thank You to okay For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (04-19-2014)
Old 04-19-2014
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%

Quote:
Originally Posted by okay View Post
Speaking of, nobody buy a pizza gift card from weuseppal or pizzappal.. they wanted documents faxed, AFTER they took my money! filterfiltrfiltr.
somebody said pizza?