Paypal -_- - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-13-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Default Paypal -_-

Well first off i found this site in google search, so hopefully someone can help me here. So let me begin by saying hello! Anyway, few months back i got a security prompt asking to renter my bank account registered to paypal. Found a bank statement, tried entering it 3 times thinking i was just making typos, then it says my account is locked and to call the help line (turns out it was for an old bank account and i didn't realize). Anyways thats all fine, i gave up on the account since it was empty anyway, and began using my fathers paypal account, since i still live with him no big deal. About a month ago i won $180 on king.com, and instead of sending the money to my current paypal address, they sent it to my LOCKED ACCOUNT!!!. So now i have $180~ in there and no way to get it out, i call paypal and they ask for my bank # for the account, which i have since closed the account and I cant find any of my statements, the bank doesn't have the number in their system so im screwed there. So i try emailing them trying to get them to transfer the money to my current account and they tell me to call the help line (even though i including that i already had in the email). So where I'm at now is what on earth can i do? I see no reason why they cant just transfer the money seeing as all the information is the same, i have all my info but nooooo......... any suggestions?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-13-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

The fault is at your bank. Every bank has to keep records for many many years on closed accounts. If the small branch is not able to find your number, tell them that you will complain to the bank headquarters.
Old 08-13-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 91%

Well thanks for the reply, but i found a peice of garbage in a pile of papers, it was a bank statement, i got my account unlocked :D