So Glad to Find This Place... - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 04-28-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default So Glad to Find This Place...

So I started seriously selling on eBay a few years ago. I started to have a lot of success and was able to eventually quit my job and go full time making more money than I ever had.

So with all this success I decided I would give Amazon a shot. Wow. My sales exploded. I would list items on a Friday and be completely sold out by Monday and have to spend all day packing orders. Life was going great at this point.

I had received over 600 positive feedback on eBay and around 100 positive on Amazon with no negative reviews. And then something bad happened.

All of a sudden in the same 2 week period I got very strange emails from customers on Amazon that lead me to believe they were other sellers on Amazon that happened to buy products from me. All of these people ended up giving me negative feedback which really upset me since I always went above and beyond for people if something went wrong.

So a few days go by and I receive an email from Amazon saying my selling privileges had been suspended and they were going to hold my money up to 90 days. So all of a sudden in the matter of time it took them to send that email all of my money was gone for 90 day. At the time I had a 6 month old baby at home and was scrambling trying to figure out what I was going to do. I tried contacting Amazon many times and every response was basically a template email sent to everyone with questions like mine.

I became very depressed because I had always dreamed of having my own business and for once really had pride in what I was doing with my life. I had to scramble and find a **** job that I hate just to support me and my son. I really became very depressed and stressed out all the time about what I was going to do. By the time Amazon released my money I had to basically use it all to pay off credit cards that I had maxed out trying to get by when I lost my business.

So fast forward to last month and I am slowly starting to sell on eBay again since that account still has 100% positive feedback and is open. I am starting to build things back up and really wanted to get back on Amazon since that gave me way more business than eBay. I was really discouraged though because I read story after story of people getting their accounts closed when opening up a new one. I even read stories from people who NEVER had an Amazon seller account that got their accounts disabled because they said they had another account that was frozen.

So luckily I stumbled across this site last night. It was an amazing feeling to have some hope that I could get back on Amazon. I am very grateful to have found this and look forward to reading the Amazon Ghost guide and the forums.

Thank you so much for putting in the work to make it possible for me to get things back on track. I really have hope again that if I can use this to get back on Amazon I can really get my business back.

Sorry I know this was long but I am just really excited about finding this place.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-30-2014
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%
Default Re: So Glad to Find This Place...

Welcome to the forums.

Good luck!
Old 04-30-2014

Longevity: 67%

Wow. I hope you find success here! Welcome!
Old 04-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you learn stealth and contribute.
Old 05-04-2014

Activity: 34%
Longevity: 81%
Send a message via Skype™ to makavi94

Welcome to the forum.Good luck