Verified PayPal w/o account - only transfer to bitcoins - possible to face suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-06-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Verified PayPal w/o account - only transfer to bitcoins - possible to face suspension

Hi, I am wondering about your experiences.

If you have a paypal account. Registered, verified with passport, utility bills and only used from the correct computer with the correct ip address, but without an associated account, or with a prepaid card you do not actually use.

Is it possible to face any consequences if all your earnings go in to bitcoins instead of ever being withdrawn to any account?

Thanks for your replies, guys and girls.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-07-2014

Longevity: 58%
Default Re: Verified PayPal w/o account - only transfer to bitcoins - possible to face suspen

Just one question, how do you personally buy bitcoins with paypal? Do you use Virwox?
Old 05-08-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Verified PayPal w/o account - only transfer to bitcoins - possible to face suspen

I havent ventured there yet, but what I read was Lincoln coins on Virwox and then change them in to bitcoins.
Old 05-08-2014

Longevity: 72%

May work, but it's an expensive process. There are fees involved and takes time..

Virwox is the only place I've heard of that can do this so far and in smaller amounts. Let me know if you find any others.
Old 05-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonamy View Post
Hi, I am wondering about your experiences.

If you have a paypal account. Registered, verified with passport, utility bills and only used from the correct computer with the correct ip address, but without an associated account, or with a prepaid card you do not actually use.

Is it possible to face any consequences if all your earnings go in to bitcoins instead of ever being withdrawn to any account?

Thanks for your replies, guys and girls.
Passports do not verify paypal accounts. Only bank accounts do this.

Yes, you can get limited simply because you use paypal.

All accounts can be limited. paypal will always protect itself.

Why do you think otherwise?

Old 05-10-2014
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the reply, GreenBean. I thought paypal would become limited if you used it suspiciously (and they require proof of identity) or you are making a lot of money.

I would prefer to cash out all my income to bitcoin, instead of to a bank account or credit card. I will obviously have to register with a VCC, though.

By not withdrawing earnings to your account, but sending them to another paypal address or purchasing via virwow, will that easily get the account limited if all else is done by "the book"?

How the people here that use VCC's for their paypal withdraw their money?
Old 10-01-2016

Longevity: 71%

it was fixed virwox