Large amounts of funds with new PP accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-22-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Send a message via ICQ to nivo Send a message via Skype™ to nivo
Default Large amounts of funds with new PP accounts

Some of my older PayPal accounts that have moved considerable amounts of money I am not worried about receiving large chunks of money and spending it.

Obviously this is not ideal but I think I am going to be stuck using new PP accounts to receive large chunks of money ($1000-$2000). I would not be withdrawing this but rather spend it on sites like ebay.

Anyhow, I assume when I do this (send the money to the accounts) I will auto get limited. And be forced to "verify" my identity w/ ID and Bank statement..

But does anyone know what the success rate is for the "verifying" of accounts - i.e, how long it takes and what are the odds they keep the hold on the account.

Is there a "good" way to make my account initially or to verify certain info to try and prevent this limiting. And/or does anyone on here sell "experienced" PP accounts? Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-22-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,021 Times in 709 Posts
Longevity: 75%
Default Re: Large amounts of funds with new PP accounts

I doubt that anyone is willing to part with an 'experienced' AKA- An account that has their cash cow flowing in and out of it unless you are willing to offer BIIIIIIGGGG duckies for them.

but as always, sending finds in between accounts in any standing is a poor idea.
Old 05-22-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCJ View Post
I doubt that anyone is willing to part with an 'experienced' AKA- An account that has their cash cow flowing in and out of it unless you are willing to offer BIIIIIIGGGG duckies for them.

but as always, sending finds in between accounts in any standing is a poor idea.
Well, how many ducks are we talking? And it does not have to be some great exp. account. I just would like it to have moved some money so it is not new and all of a sudden receiving huge chunks.

Also I am not going to be sending to others accounts, I will be receiving and spending via online merchants. The funds are clean, that is not the problem.
Old 05-22-2014
Threadstarter  

I pretty much need accounts that have already been identified via the bank/ID. Then I think it may fix the issue and make the accounts "experienced."
Old 05-22-2014

Longevity: 72%

Withdrawing lowers the risk IMO. As long as you don't make multiple transfers or have your bank listed under automated payments, once the instruction hits the bank batch, it's yours.
I would rather withdraw then spend, money left within' the Paypal system (even transferred between accounts) is added risk and can be reversed at any time.
In my experience, 2000 is definitely a magic number of sorts for Paypal.
Payment for items is possible, but do not expect them all to go through due to other factors which could prompt a manual review.

Accounts usually get limited for reasons other than withdrawal.
If you're asking about the success rate of verying and doing other things within' the Paypal system; I would consider it to be low.
I only had one or two accounts in history that had limitations lifted, and that was year(s) ago.. Since then, no success.

Better to stay under the radar than fly on top of it.

Last edited by exxomscp; 05-22-2014 at 07:53 PM.