Stealth Delivery Address - Everything else all set up - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-29-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Question Stealth Delivery Address - Everything else all set up

Good evening fellow stealth users,

I have a quick question.

I have an eBay and Paypal (fully verified, still with limits) that is ready for use.

I have spent the past 4 days just browsing to building up some history on the ip and have come to the point where im going to buy 2 small items just to get some feedback going before I sell an item next week.

I will be paying for the 2 items via my entropay vcc (which by the way is great for confirming addresses and can be topped up) but have the issue whereby I need to change the delivery address.

I know I can not use my old address but I have been given permission to use my neighbours.

What I need to find out is whether this will be linked back to my old address (thus old account).

Obviously the postcode is the same but surely eBay can not and does not go around suspending and banning every person on the street because one person living on that street is suspended? Such seems highly impractical for eBay considering there is of course more than one person living on a street that will provide them with business and own their own personal accounts?

Your thoughts on the matter is much appreciated.

Kind regards.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-29-2014

Longevity: 59%
Default Re: Stealth Delivery Address - Everything else all set up

never use a neighbors address dont ruin it for someone else.

will it get linked? probably not, but manual review it could easily get shut down
Old 05-29-2014
Threadstarter  

I will not be ruining it for him.
My next door neighbour has given me his permission to use his address and he will never ever use eBay, he is in his 80's.

Ok, why would the manual review result in the linking, would such not always be an issue for anyone who got anything delivered on ebay where another neighbour had been suspended from eBay?
Old 05-29-2014

Longevity: 59%

how do you know he will never use ebay? you need to do some more reading before you set this all up. we are here to try and help you, you can do what you want but I dont know why you would risk it on someone elses name.......?

if any info is close to your old address and blends together. under manual review that could be a issue and cause flagging, all the more reason not to use his account.

have you read the stealth guide?
Old 05-29-2014
Threadstarter  

I know he will never use eBay because he has been my neighbour for numerous years and does not own a computer.

I understand you are trying to help thus why i posted here.
Just to clarify in case there is any confusion, i am just thinking of getting two small deliveries to the address in my stealth name JUST to get a few feedback before selling. I will not be using the account to buy, such is just to establish the account.

Ok, but surely then there would be flags for everyone who lived on the same street?

This is my question to everyone? In the stealth guide it says to not get delivered to any address near your primary address but surely under another alias and providing the individual does not have ebay themselves (pre-checked) then getting it delivered to the alternative address surely can not be an issue as eBay would be flagging so many different accounts on the street for that all the time?
(Of course all other stealth measures such as a complete new identity and ip address is in place)

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepongoing View Post
how do you know he will never use ebay? you need to do some more reading before you set this all up. we are here to try and help you, you can do what you want but I dont know why you would risk it on someone elses name.......?

if any info is close to your old address and blends together. under manual review that could be a issue and cause flagging, all the more reason not to use his account.

have you read the stealth guide?

Last edited by copley1; 05-29-2014 at 03:07 PM.
Old 05-29-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

You are using different Entropay VCCs right?
Old 05-29-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
You are using different Entropay VCCs right?
On this particular stealth account i was going to buy the 2 items on the same stealth account with the same VCC used to confirm the new paypal attached to the stealth account? (i always use a different vcc entropay for each account)

I made sure to put 10 pounds on the card, so i will spend 5, and leave 5 on there in case paypal want to check the card is active etc.

Will this be an issue?

Last edited by copley1; 05-29-2014 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05-29-2014

Longevity: 58%

It's obviously better to use nothing similar to your old account.

If you are just buying items for feedback, you realize you really don't even need to receive them, right?

Look for 99 cent jewelry from China, there are millions of them, with free shipping.
They provide feedback instantly after paying.

Buy a few, let them ship to some limbo address since Hong Kong e-Packets dont come with tracking numbers, they ship anywhere.

If you are really cheap you can request a refund for your 99 cents a month later saying you never received it. But that would be lame.

Alternatively, do you work in an office?
I have one of my stealth's address directed to my workplace, with my initials. That's my "return address"
The Following User Says Thank You to jhillman87 For This Useful Post:
copley1 (05-30-2014)
Old 05-30-2014
Threadstarter  

Haha, that never actually occurred to me!

That sounds like a good idea actually! I may just get them shipped to my stealth address (noone lives there at the moment).

I probably wouldn't do that. Spending a fiver to get a few feedback that may stop it getting suspended is more than worth it!

Last edited by GreenBean; 05-30-2014 at 06:37 AM.
Old 05-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Good job it never occurred to you either.

Avoid spending just 99 cents on feedback.

If you are going to 'get' feedback, allow yourself a budget and buy items of different value.

A new account buying items under (say) $2.00 has a chance of being flagged.

A new ebay account 'popping' up in the same street might get flag too.

Make more consideration of having a really different address. Look like a new stealt person.

Last edited by GreenBean; 05-30-2014 at 08:07 AM.
Old 05-30-2014
Threadstarter  

See this is the issue i have. I have all other addresses of friends and family )with consent of course) tied up in other stealth addresses so my options are limited.

So this is my question, do i really need the feedback before selling online (i would be selling nice and slowly and have had the account for a few months already)?

I say this because avoiding buying for feedback would remove this address issue and because previously i have sold without feedback (providing the account has aged) and the account was not flagged?

Last edited by GreenBean; 05-30-2014 at 08:08 AM.
Old 05-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,365 Times in 1,526 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:
do i really need the feedback before selling online
No but it is preferable.

I have many seller accounts with not a single buyer feedback on them.
Old 05-30-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by copley1 View Post
I say this because avoiding buying for feedback would remove this address issue and because previously i have sold without feedback (providing the account has aged) and the account was not flagged?
What will you do for returns when the account is fully operative

Old 05-30-2014
Threadstarter  

I was going to put my next door neighbours address on the back of all parcels sent and/or send them a private email with the return address and use some bull**** excuse if questioned that i am on holiday/visiting family etc.

I will however be renting a storage facility when things get a little bit bigger with all other accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
What will you do for returns when the account is fully operative

Old 05-30-2014

From my limited knowledge of eBay mechanics, popular belief seems to dictate that the first 1-3+ items sold on a new account are manually reviewed - which is why it's best to start with used/low risk items.

I personally get a $50 prepaid visa/mastercard to attach to new accounts, which I use to buy a few of $2-10 items and use the remaining $10-20 for eBay Click-N-Ship label printing for the first few items I sell - by then your PP account will have built up some $$$ so it can support itself in label-printing (as long as you don't fully withdraw)
Old 05-30-2014
Threadstarter  

Ahhh, that sounds like an ok idea! So how do you solve riddle that is getting tangible items delivered? Do you just send them to random addresses and count it as a small loss or do you buy non-tanglible items or what?

Thanks for all the help btw guys, keep the replies coming
Old 05-30-2014

Really depends.
If you are doing it ONLY for the feedback, it really doesn't matter where you send it, your seller won't exactly monitor tracking and go OH LOOK it was delivered to somebody nonexistent I should refund him immediately.

As long as you don't open an item unreceived case, the seller is more than happy to keep your money and provide you + feedback.

If you have any friends/relatives in other states, or even the same state I guess, just use their address for SHIPPING only (Leave the "stealth" business address as is) and just send them candy, pens, whatever.

Of course best option is to invest in a UPS Box / PO Box.