Call it Evil, but IM ANNOYED!!! Pay Back??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 07-16-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 93%
Default Call it Evil, but IM ANNOYED!!! Pay Back???

I just had ANOTHER MORON win one of my items, that I really needed the money from, only to tell me He will only use paypal, EVEN THOUGH it put in my description that I REFUSE TO TAKE paypal.

I so God damn tired of these idiots!!!

Id like to teach him a lesson by getting his paypal acct limited!!!

any thoughts on how to go about doing that???

Last edited by GreenBean; 07-16-2008 at 02:09 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-16-2008

Longevity: 94%

yeah, create a new ebay-paypal account with his adress and list something like Meg Whitman's poops lol!

Last edited by topazcorp; 07-16-2008 at 02:14 AM.
Old 07-16-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Hmm.There goes my serious answer. I can not top that. LOL.
Old 07-16-2008

Longevity: 91%

hahahaha i like that
Old 07-16-2008

At the end of the day, eBay will suspend you if they see you're adding that in your listings. So be carefull, and get used to accepting paypal.
Old 07-16-2008

Go to PP via a Thai IP or especially a Nigerian IP, try to login to his account 3 or 4 times, voila!

Old 07-16-2008

Longevity: 98%

I've had people who buy and then say "I won it from someone else and got it cheaper." Then when they're an unpaid dispute they get furious and then it's an unpaid strike they act like it's a personal insult. But of course they know in the dispute to go "seller won't take paypal" and so they 100% always get the unpaid strike removed in less than a day.
Old 07-16-2008

Longevity: 92%

the thing is you have to be flexible and nice at the same time. Always know that a buyer potentially will want to use PayPal and be ready to accept it if all else fails, otherwise, you will be wasting a lot of time listing and have a lot of stress.
Old 07-16-2008

yep, always have paypal as a backup. I mean here in the UK it's a must to be verified so everyones got paypal no matter what. No 2 ways.
Old 08-23-2008

Longevity: 90%

Never use Paypal. You'll be sorry, eventually. God, how many hellish testimonials does it take to make people realize that, in the end, Paypal will chew you up and spit you out?

Stop sucking up and use an alternative method. If that means leaving Ebay, oh well. They are con artists, anyhow.

Last edited by Pickles; 08-23-2008 at 01:30 AM.
Old 08-23-2008

yeah you may have been screwed by pp just like everyone else, but once you get screwed enough and learn their tactics you learn some of your own and with everyone banning together to share ideas pp can easily be beat for periods of time and sometimes a very long period of times. So, pp if you know what you're doing can be beat.
Old 08-23-2008

Well, I don't want to get "screwed enough". LOL That would be really masochistic. It only takes one incident for me to learn my lesson and move on to better things.

Paypal isn't worth messing with. The fees alone are enough of a reason to abandon them. I found a really good service (you can't use credit cards with it, but can pay by bank account) and it's 100% fee free. That means no more padding of shipping prices to compensate for both Paypal & Ebay's greedy little cuts... which translates to more sells & profit.
Old 08-23-2008

If you're trying to sell on eBay your bank transfer thing is not going to fly by a long shot, nobody will pay that way and if you want to make a lot of money the best thing to do is accept pp. If you were smart you would learn from your mistakes and find out how to improve your techniques so what happened to you doesn't happen again. Many of us on here have learned how to sail by pp and their limitations most of the time and the only difficult thing is the ssn but that can also be beat.
Old 08-23-2008

that probably is because you have high feedback and a good reputation. I'm assuming most people on here are talking about new accounts that they opened using eBay Stealth which comes off fishy to buyers.
Old 08-23-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkyboy1 View Post
If you're trying to sell on eBay your bank transfer thing is not going to fly by a long shot, nobody will pay that way and if you want to make a lot of money the best thing to do is accept pp. If you were smart you would learn from your mistakes and find out how to improve your techniques so what happened to you doesn't happen again. Many of us on here have learned how to sail by pp and their limitations most of the time and the only difficult thing is the ssn but that can also be beat.
Using Paypal is a mistake. You'll find out soon enough... when your account gets froze for some ridiculous reason or you get a nice, juicy chargeback that puts you in the negative. I've been using them & Ebay for six years, Jerkyboy, so I know what I'm talking about.

And LOTS of people buy with bank transfer. If not, I will offer Moneybookers, which makes Paypal look like dookie in comparison. If you were smart, you'd do the same.
Old 08-24-2008

You're certainly not from the US or Canada Pickles! Here you need a lot of feedback to even mention that you accept bank transfer.. and anyway Ebay mentioned earlier this month that all payment will have to be make through ebay checkout so bye bye bank transfer! Paypal and merchant account are the only reliable solution with ebay and as long as you keep your customer happy you shouldn't have a problem.
Old 08-24-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by topazcorp View Post
You're certainly not from the US or Canada Pickles!
Uh... actually, I am. I live in Oklahoma. Please don't try to play psychic.

Quote:
Here you need a lot of feedback to even mention that you accept bank transfer..
Honey, I'm not a foreigner. Please don't talk to me as if I am; it's very insulting. I've never had this problem that you speak of... in all of my 6 YEARS of dealing with Ebay buyers.

Quote:
and anyway Ebay mentioned earlier this month that all payment will have to be make through ebay checkout so bye bye bank transfer!
So? As I have stated in my other posts, I'm leaving Ebay... and taking my customers with me.

Quote:
Paypal and merchant account are the only reliable solution with ebay and as long as you keep your customer happy you shouldn't have a problem.
See above, I'm finished with both... and I'm very good at keeping my customers happy, I don't need pointers on that.
Old 08-24-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Pickles, IF you are so good at keeping your customers happy, how come you are here on the forum? paypal is a necessary evil. Most have to learn to live with it.

Last edited by GreenBean; 08-24-2008 at 12:54 AM.
Old 08-24-2008

It's not necessary. Nobody has to be a slave to Paypal or Ebay. Apparently you don't realize how much power you have as a seller.

Last edited by Pickles; 08-24-2008 at 01:10 AM.
Old 08-24-2008

Activity: 2%

There are Merchant Accounts that will accept PP without you even having a PP account. It's all in the Stealth ebook.
Old 08-24-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasi_Mojo View Post
There are Merchant Accounts that will accept PP without you even having a PP account. It's all in the Stealth ebook.

Yeah, I know. But since I wont be dealing with Ebay anymore, it's a non-issue. I'm just sick of the whole thing. It's like this big horrible monster that keeps getting bigger & bigger and eating up everything and everyone in it's path, especially the very people who make it rich.

Last edited by Pickles; 08-24-2008 at 01:23 AM.
Old 08-24-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
What we do realize is that you pickles have little to offer anyone here other than insults. Stop that, or move on and play someplace else.
You're mis-reading everything I say... and I've been insulted a couple of times and nothing was said about it. Is this noob hazing?