EBAY ID Verify - will NOT prevent suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-26-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default EBAY ID Verify - will NOT prevent suspension

I am not really sure, but there is a way to try. The biggest problem that ebay current facing at is the fraud, like ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ phone number, took money and run which make ebay feels unsafe. Ebay protect buyers more than sellers, buyers here, seller will be here. They don't worry.

Here is a program called ID verify. It's process by the 3rd party called equifax, which you need to provide your ID and SS fax to them, they do cross verification, means they just check if the info are the same as you provide to ebay. Ebay won't have any of your info. Is much better than supsend-ID Verify by Ebay-may or may not get your account back process, after suspension, Ebay will ask for copy of your ID, utility bills with your name on it, Verification of your job place (if you use your office address). and they will have all your info, and after that, no one is guaranteed you will have your account back.

But do it in equifax, within 24 hours you fax in. They will confirm you info and tell ebay you are pass, and Ebay will have an icon beside your name in 24 hours.

I guess, Ebay will consider you're safe, after that, you are enable to sell BIN, open a store even you have 0 feedback. So I guess, do it earlier the better, Ebay will not consider you are high-risk seller from the beginning.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-28-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

No I'am sorry that is not true in my case because ebay still will limit your account and ask for id even after going through their Id verify program.