My Story - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-26-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Default My Story

I gravitated towards this site almost 2 years ago after my Powerseller account went down for being linked to a suspended account.

I went through a few other accounts being suspended. I neglected some of the advice concerning IP addresses and phone numbers.

After reasing eBay Stealth, I got it more down pat where I am more succesful in sales than when I had one account.

My tips:

1. If you sell VERO items, less is more. If I sold 10-12 items a day, I would burn through the account in a month and end up being suspended. These days, I have 10 accounts and run auctions on six of them on a day. So I'm selling the same amount of items as before and fly underneath the radar of a T&S pulldown of listings.

2. I swear by Vumber. Easisest for verification on Ebay and PayPal.

3. IP link is the issue when the name, address, or phone is similar. If the names. phone, and address are each different, less chances you get linked.

4. Cool the engines. If I get hit with an MC-19 or VERO notice, i shut down the account and cool it for a while, at least 3 months. Like I say, fly underneath the radar.

I can not stress how eBay Stealth is worth to buy. It doesn't have all the answers, but it gets you in a position to live a succesful EBay career after suspension.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-26-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

Awesome post ary. Very good information and keep us posted if you can come with any other good stratagies! I love the Stealth Book!
Old 08-26-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Good stuff arysmith, I'm glad you're having success with your new eBay accounts. Keep it going!
Old 08-27-2008
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

wedge just be careful, make sure to delete all cookies and change ip addy and flash cookies. Those seem to be the main things that are linking people these days. Good luck and enjoy getting back on!
Old 08-29-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 96%

Delete all cookies, change ip addresses, and as they have said on this site, open a new account a day and have them seasoned before selling. And when you start selling, don't start selling 10-20 items a day. If you do, you are cooked.
Old 08-30-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

I'm up and rolling, have been for two months now, after reading the Stealth Book and FAITHFULLY following every single stinking rule. I look back at how stupid I was when my account was suspended the first time and I tried to get back on without a clue.
What a joke.
To anyone reading this and not being convinced just yet to pay for the Stealth Book....do it already!!! It really and truly does work. I've got three different accounts up and running auctions, two I sell off of every day, building up that feedback slowly but surely and one I buy with. It is soooo good to be back.
Old 08-31-2008

Longevity: 98%

I'd also say don't use internet explorer as it tends to bury multiple cookies in a maze of folders so there's sometimes an old one left over. On other browsers there are even buttons at the top with some extensions that with one click, cookies are deleted.
Old 09-05-2008

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by arysmith View Post
These days, I have 10 accounts and run auctions on six of them on a day.

Just wondering, how do you manage to log in and out of them when checking your items, if your IP is the same? Do you change your IP everytime you log on? If so, how?

Also, do you have a different bank acc for every ebay / paypal account? Having the same one would have ebay suspending all of them right?

Last edited by Johnny_88; 09-05-2008 at 12:08 PM.
Old 09-05-2008

Activity: 2%

Johnny_88, you keep asking basic questions. You need to either spend a lot more time reading, to find the answers yourself, or purchase the ebook. The answers are here in the forum, but the ebook has everything together.
Old 09-05-2008

I dont want to purchase the book because i only need help on 1/10 of the process, that being the IP adress dilema. From all my research the past 24 hours, no one has explained how to renew IP with high speed cable and with no router. How is that basic?
Old 09-05-2008

Johnny I PMed you.
Old 09-05-2008

Johnny88 I wonder the same question about IP and I have purchased the book and read it diligently...... anybody out there know?

Does the VPN thing work 100% and how?

Thanks,
NOOB
Old 09-05-2008

Activity: 2%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_88 View Post
I dont want to purchase the book because i only need help on 1/10 of the process, that being the IP adress dilema. From all my research the past 24 hours, no one has explained how to renew IP with high speed cable and with no router. How is that basic?
I've pointed you to the 2008 EBay Suspension Guide (Basic Step-by-Step) thread many times. If you had gone there, you would have seen this:
Quote:
5. New IP Address (Dialup / restart modem / VPN)

Change your Ip address. I'm not going to get into details here. Simply find a way to change your IP address before creating a new eBay account. If you're having any issues I recommend this forum: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-tracking/
If you had followed that link, you would have found a nice sticky at the top that says: Sticky: READ THIS If You Have A Cable Modem - IP ADDRESS
It seems to me that that would answer your question.