How many stealth pp accounts do you have? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-21-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default How many stealth pp accounts do you have?

I'm just curious, since I want to continue selling what I been selling on ebay, and it's all legit. No ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff, but my original account was banned. I was grossing about $1000 - $2000 a day. Obviously that's too much for a couple of stealth accounts. I'm thinking about doing 50 accounts, but I really don't know how to manage that much and figure out withdrawals. Just seeing if anybody else is in my position, thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-21-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,356 Posts
Longevity: 87%
Default Re: How many stealth pp accounts do you have?

You need to always have backups and spread sales around multiple accounts.

Running that kind of money into a few accounts is not good.

Last edited by Sandy D; 11-22-2013 at 02:03 AM.
Old 11-22-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimjongillest View Post
I'm just curious, since I want to continue selling what I been selling on ebay, and it's all legit. No ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff, but my original account was banned. I was grossing about $1000 - $2000 a day. Obviously that's too much for a couple of stealth accounts. I'm thinking about doing 50 accounts, but I really don't know how to manage that much and figure out withdrawals. Just seeing if anybody else is in my position, thanks.
Many of us run multiple accounts. Not really your business the numbers users may have. Usually manages to create envy. That is defeating.

What you need to learn is how to run stealth accounts correctly.

We use SEARCH to find out what to do.

All of what you asked above is in threads in the forum.

Good Luck as you discover the stealth ways.

Old 11-22-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

To be honest for US Stealth sellers. The PayPal part is usually pretty easy. Getting stealth accounts prepped to sell on eBay seems to be the much more difficult part.
Old 11-22-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Quite a few people have 50 accounts (or more) - as you read more threads, you will see who has and learn from experience
Old 11-22-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

50! Holy cow, that would be ALOT of bank accounts you would need to have.
Old 11-22-2013

Longevity: 75%

Quote:
If you weren't selling foofoo's, did bad selling practice lead to you getting banned or was it your items?
Old 11-22-2013
Threadstarter  

no I had a high refund % apparently. They told me it was 11% while they only allow 10%. i returned a lot of orders, since people ordered the wrong items frequently and not following instructions
Old 06-22-2014

Longevity: 66%

Your goal is very achievable. Will take time to learn and build your system though. As long as you dont give up youll get there. Good luck on your endeavors.
Old 06-22-2014

Longevity: 58%

One of the things i would recommend , since you'd need to have many different IP's find a supplier that sells private proxies, (Sock5's) . Just make sure they dont appear as proxies since PayPal can see that. They normally run about $2-$3 each. They are all private proxies so you would be the only one using it. That's a good start
Old 06-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCard82 View Post
One of the things i would recommend , since you'd need to have many different IP's find a supplier that sells private proxies, (Sock5's) . Just make sure they dont appear as proxies since PayPal can see that. They normally run about $2-$3 each. They are all private proxies so you would be the only one using it. That's a good start
Hmm, a bit off topic, but how is this a safer route than using say - a dongle, phone tether, or even VPS?

I'm also looking to ramp up, currently sitting on 4-5 stealths, but have been using VPS servers ($13/month each). At that price it's now obviously cheaper for me to just invest into a dongle or something, can get a Verizon MIFI for like $60 a month iirc.

But i'd much prefer static private IP's as you mention above, especially if only $2-3/mo, but don't really understand how they differ from a VPS?
Old 06-24-2014

Well Private IP's are just that, You use them in browser only. VPS is where you log in via Remote Desktop Connection and you log into a different computer. Or you use linux based VPS but its like being on a completely new computer, You can be using from any computer you're using . I personally prefer the windows server RDP log in. Much easier for me.

Last edited by GreenBean; 06-25-2014 at 07:02 AM.
Old 06-24-2014
Banned

Longevity: 68%
Send a message via Skype™ to pr0wake

I think I'm in the same boat as you are, OP. I was normally grossing 30k a month before my suspension due to % of returns that (two years ago) were damaging due to the customers opening DISPUTES to handle a simple return. I hated that, as NOBODY would contact me first like the buyer's pre-questionarie would "verify" first before opening the case.

Ebay now said open disputes are not as damaging as they were back then, but I'm not sure they are truthful if you got banned for pretty much the same reason recently.

The new and used items I sold would always have about a 10-15% return rate. They even have that rate in the brick and mortar stores that sell them new.

back on the subject though, I use my phone to tether and I have never had an issue linking my IP... though I've had to learn the hard way about other types of linkage
Old 06-25-2014

Longevity: 73%

Exactly, I have this on my real account, they will either a) Leave negative feedback b) Open a dispute, and then I solve it, and they don't even have the courtesy to close it.
Old 06-25-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCard82 View Post
Well Private IP's are just that, You use them in browser only. VPS is where you log in via Remote Desktop Connection and you log into a different computer. Or you use linux based VPS but its like being on a completely new computer, You can be using from any computer you're using . I personally prefer the windows server RDP log in. Much easier for me.
This is not always a case. On vps you can do whatever you wsnt browsing through remote server and putting windows on it is just stupid idea. You better of getting one vps and then multiple ip for it and then you can setup your own proxy for each ip or just tunnel or even setup VPN if done on linux you dont need a lot of resources. I dont see the point in browsing through vps lag time and no security at all windows is easly hackable if not secured eveb admin can see what you are doing there ... with tunnel or proxy s5 or VPN you are more secure
Old 06-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thready View Post
Your goal is very achievable. Will take time to learn and build your system though. As long as you dont give up youll get there. Good luck on your endeavors.
The OP has been practising just that since November 2013 when he started the thread.

Old 06-25-2014

Longevity: 75%

ramping up to 6 ebays and i tether off a HTC one m8 of three network with unlimited tethering
as most networks have a 2gb limit which is useless for stealths
Old 06-25-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebills View Post
ramping up to 6 ebays and i tether off a HTC one m8 of three network with unlimited tethering
as most networks have a 2gb limit which is useless for stealths
2 gb limit is useless? Stealths dont need that much download gb's in general unless you need streaming and such
Old 06-25-2014
Banned

Yup, a lot of times you can get away with the cheapest plans (lowest amount of data) if you are using it just for eBay.