Limited Account Access Appeal Denied - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 09-06-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Limited Account Access Appeal Denied

the paypal account i set up recently the limitation will not be removed :(

We understand risk is inherent in doing business. However, as of right now, With that in mind, we have decided to end our business relationship while minimising disruption to your business

I have provided all the information they requested driving licence supplier info invoice bank statement. is there any way i can appeal against the decision? has anyone been successful before?

i sell electrical items like lcd tvs etc could it be due to that my first transaction was for £280. (i bought an old ebay account)

my ebay account was not linked to paypal ebay cant do anything to my accoynr can they? hope not. will i stil be able to use a new paypal with that account?

Last edited by krazi; 09-06-2008 at 12:20 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-06-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

How was your eBay and PayPal account not linked? They auto link the moment you start accepting funds from your eBay sales, or work with the same ip and cookies or any other information.

The items you sell are too risky for Paypal to take on, that's probably why they don't want to do business with you. It might be better to setup a merchant account.
Old 09-06-2008
Threadstarter  

so if i do set up a new paypal account with new id etc and link it back to the old ebay account im still doomed?

how does a merchant account work with ebay. will ebay allow me to list without paypal as a payment method?
Old 09-06-2008

Longevity: 91%

You must still be missing some of the steps required to create new, working accounts.

Did you read this thread? - check this out

Did you purchase the eBay Stealth ebook.

I think you're going to need to start completely from scratch and the best way to go about that quickly is with the ebook.
Old 09-07-2008
Threadstarter  

i am using a ebay account which i purchased from someone it has over 700 feedback and was created in 2005 which i dont really want to loose. The biggest mistake i made was when i was created the new paypal account i used the tor network not knowing the ip address would be the other side of the world! i was ubder the rador straight away.

can someone please tell me whether i can use a completly new paypal with the same ebay account the other paypal was limited with. will paypal have black listed the ebay account i was using?
Old 09-07-2008

Longevity: 91%

Was the contact information on the eBay account the same as the contact information on the PP account?
If it's the same info, then creating a new PP account with conflicting contact information than the eBay account probably won't work.