Ebay messages - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 09-09-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Ebay messages

I'm looking around but i cant really find anything about this so I'll ask you guys.

I just won an auction from my new ebay acc that i made with my new IP but i realised the adress that i had on ebay was obviously not my real one as i had changed all the info. I contacted the seller through email givin him the right address and he goes and replies to me trhough ebay messages confirming he'll send the item to the adress i gave him through email. My real adress was of course banned with my old accounts so now im wondering
Can ebay still link me to suspended accounts through ebay messages? Would they really have anyone reading over messages in search for talk of an old address from a new user? Ugh this guy mighta ruined it for me..
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-09-2008

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 91%

Possibly.
Seems to me that the Seller is just trying to cover his a**, sending to an unverified address.
This is something you have to think about before creating the accounts. If you're going to be receiving stuff (possible returns, as well), you'll obviously want to have access to the address you enter into the account.
Old 09-09-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasi_Mojo View Post
Possibly.
Seems to me that the Seller is just trying to cover his a**, sending to an unverified address.
This is something you have to think about before creating the accounts. If you're going to be receiving stuff (possible returns, as well), you'll obviously want to have access to the address you enter into the account.
True...hmm...what could be the solution to this. All this talk about how to get back on ebay but after ebay how would we be able to take care of things like returns if our address cant be affiliated with any adresses on blocked accounts. I guess PO Box was a good solution but i have no idea, are they free? Any other ideas?
Old 09-09-2008

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 91%

PO boxes are generally frowned upon by eBay. A better choice would (in the US) be a mailbox at a UPS Store, so it can be listed as a Suite number.
Try a Google search like this: site:aspkin.com +returns +"different address"
Old 09-11-2008

Longevity: 93%

If you intend to buy on your new account, for future reference, you could slightly misspell your address, not so much that the goods don't arrive at your address but enough to make it different from your suspended account's address.
The Following User Says Thank You to digitaliz For This Useful Post:
chico1984 (07-05-2009)