Ebay account suspended with 98% feedback based on customer complaints?? . - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal > AU eBay Suspensions

Old 09-11-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Ebay account suspended with 98% feedback based on customer complaints?? .

Hi,

I have 98% feedback with a score of 154. I got 2 negs in August (one of them left in error by the customer who left follow up reply on there) and hardly sold anything in that time and suddenly ebay suspended my account for 30 days saying it is based on poor performance from customer feedback. yet i have 98% positive.

The reason code that ebay sent us was :-

MC063 SNPD ALERT: Listing (s) Removed - Seller Non-Performance 11-Sep 10-Dec

MC008 SNPD NOTICE: Restricted Account - just.shop.direct

Ebay declined to give me specific examples.

The one customer who gave us negative feedback purchased an item, he then made a video of it saying it rattled and asked for a refund. We check the product and there was no rattle.

We refunded the customer the price minus the postage and he complained. We did not have a chance to leave him neg feedback. He was a dishonest buyer.

I asked ebay specifics of the examples and they so far have not given me anything. i have 98% positve feedback.

Any ideas what i can do, I think they calcualte the feedback from August to August and maybe the 2 negatives effected this?

Any help guys, this is very frustrating.

Could it be my competitors who bought products and left me neg feedback?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-11-2008

Longevity: 91%

eBay has been tossing out a lot of the babies along with the bathwater, lately. You're not the first, and you won't be the last. But you can get back on and sell again.

If you're interested in seeing if you can revive your old account, I would recommend that you PM Modee. He offers a paid service, but it might be your best shot at getting back your old account. He's been known to work some "miracles".

As far as the MC Codes go, you might want to check out this thread: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-su...ices-mean.html
eBay will not give you any specifics. Ever.
The buyer(s) in question could be competition. It's been known to happen.

If you don't want your old account back, read the info below:

If you want a high-level overview of what you should do to correctly create new eBay/PP accounts, check this out.
Read the whole thread and follow the links in the first post.

If you want more detail, I seriously recommend you purchase the eBay Stealth ebook.

Last edited by Quasi_Mojo; 09-11-2008 at 10:28 PM.
Old 09-20-2008

Mate as an Aussie with 3 powerselling accounts totalling 2500 feedback I thought all was lost when they all got SH**canned after one got suspended for VeRO violations.

After reading eBay Stealth and talking to Modee I have two new accounts both almost PS and unlinkable. Steadily reaching (one exceeding) my income previous to the shutdown. Both up and running at 2 months with 350+ FB.

It can be competitors or those motivated by jealosy. VeRO hit are from the trademark owners. Good luck. Read EVERYTHING before starting back up.
Old 10-07-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 90%

Got an email from ebay today

Hello

After reviewing your recent account history we have noted significant improvements in your buyer satisfaction. As a result, eBay has reinstated all buying and selling privileges. Please note that although your account is now active, any listings or bids that were cancelled as a result of this restriction will not be reinstated.

For questions or further information about eBay policy, go to:

eBay Help : eBay Policies : Topics

Thank you for your cooperation in this important matter.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety team

Anyway accounts been put back on, funny thing is the feedback is now 97.9%, not 98% as it was when suspended. This does not make any sense.

The only difference being is that the 2 negs are now in the last month.

The only conclusion I can draw from this is that

1)This is an automatyed process.

2)Ebay work on 30 day averages for calcualting what their view of feedback is, whilst everyone else see the 12 month view.

Any ideas?

Happy to have the account back on again.
Old 10-15-2008

Exactly right. The au site's buyer satisfaction bot takes a rolling 30 day rating. Glad to hear your up and going again.
Old 10-15-2008
Executive [VIP]

Simple fix: Get the *censored* suspended..Its in the book!