Linking paypal with ebay? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 09-10-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Linking paypal with ebay?

I want to make a new ebay account with different address and new details but my paypal and billing address is different to the 1 I will be using on ebay will this trigger a suspension? Or if i changed my paypal address to the same as ebay will it work? however the paypal and ebay addresses ar ein diff countires just wondering becuase my credit card and bank account address will still be different can anyone help with this?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-10-2008

Longevity: 91%

If you want a high-level overview of what you should do to correctly create new Fleebay/PP accounts, check this out. Read the whole thread and make sure you follow the links in the first post.

If you want more detail, I seriously recommend you purchase the eBay Stealth ebook.
Old 09-10-2008
Executive [VIP]

Step 1:
eBay Account information (name/address/city/state/zip) MUST = Paypal Account Information (name/address/city/state/zip)
That is if you want to keep the accounts running
Old 09-11-2008

Longevity: 93%

Paypal and ebay are basically the same company, how can you provide one with details that are not consistent with what you have provided the other, it's not feasible, so think smart, the information you provide both these companies must be identical.
Old 09-12-2008
Threadstarter  

ive bought the Stealth Book just its hard to take it all in reading it at once basically so if i have my ebay details and paypal details the same i know they have to match but my bank account on paypal and credit card will be registered in a different country so will this not be allowed? Im thinking about just getting another credit card and bank account in the same country as my details for ebay and paypal, its becuase im currently in a different country until december so still have my uk accounts
Old 09-12-2008

Longevity: 91%

If you've ever used the bank account and credit card for any other eBay/PP account, you do know that it cannot be used again, right?

Here's some info I found - keep in mind that this is from October 2006:

Quote:
Ray @ 10:34 am
Hi,
I've read through the procedures in creating a new account. But I still have one question. Is it necessary that the Credit Card's address has to be the same as the ebay's account?? Eg, I study in US but my credit card was issued in my home country.
Thanks
And aspkin's response:

Quote:
aspkin @ 2:15 pm
Hi Ray,
It's good to have your account address and CC address the same, but if you're unable to, I've never had a problem with it.
http://www.aspkin.com/more-on-ebay-s...ts-suspension/

That being said, they can probably tell what country your bank/credit card was issued from. Why chance it?
Old 09-14-2008
Threadstarter  

cheers and no i havnt used them on any other ebay or pp i know this nothing can cross reference