>.HELp With Supplier Info <<< - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Arrow >.HELp With Supplier Info <<<

HI Guys:
It seems alot of folks are at their wits end with this Requirement of "Supplier Info". So here's a few tips..
1.) I suggest uploading the Photos of your Inventory stock firstly-- if u cant take photos while using the Restrooms in side Grocery Stores of their Pallets of Mdse,,, STILL Not feasible,, then try this:

a.) ALL American Companies,,
-- Seems PP Does NOT want indiv acct numbers, but supplier names/addresses/phone numbers
b.) make certain that what you provide--makes sense of what you are selling--
i.e. Do Not use a Stationary Supplier--if you sell tires..

BTW--I have recently (in last 4 days--had a pp acct unlimited)--using these--so for me,, it works!

So, You search/google your product line--you find MAJOR companies--in your particular line,

EXAMPLES:

1.) Auto Parts--- JC Whitney Co
761 Progress Parkway
LaSalle, IL 61301
800) 603-4383

2.)Toys
TOYS"R"US/KIDSRUS - WOODBRIDGE [8341]
14603 TELEGRAPH ROAD
WOODBRIDGE, VA 22194
703)490-1466

3.) Perfumes-
Eckerd Pharmacy
1299 2nd Ave
68th & 69th, New York, NY 10065
(212) 772-0104

4.) Stationary/Pens:
Art Brown Pens
2 West 46th Street New York NY 10036.
800 772-PENS

OK--so You get the General Idea??

**NOTE: Give them 3-4, trust me on this.. (In other words--if you sell strictly perfumes, mix it up-- Eckerd Drugs, Sun Drugs, etc,)-- Maybe even JC Penny Catalog for Towels or sheets..

>> THEY WILL ACCEPT THIS.... Good Luck )
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-18-2008

Longevity: 91%
Angry

hello there

Do you have info for electronics supplier ?

will they accept only name and phone number for supplier?

thanks
Old 07-30-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

I'm sure I'm going to bonked in the head for asking this, but are you not able to give them the real supplier because you are selling the same items you were selling on the account that got suspended and getting them from the same supplier you have already provided and linked to the suspended account?
Old 08-23-2008

Longevity: 90%

aarrghhhh
Paydude requires a copy of certain documents for verification purpose to return the account to regular, bla bla bla

This is for 5 VeRO items

make sure that the documentation is valid and legible, must correspond with the information registered with Paydude account

send all information and documents required to complete the review process

proof of sufficient inventory for the following transaction: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX...

Again a test to be better and be prepared to answer to anything!

So I can collect money, but not paid suppliers, can't pay the postal with the account (but collect), and I will be in **** in a long way until this thing is ready.
Old 08-23-2008

and proof of invoices
Old 09-01-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayhateluv View Post

a.) ALL American Companies,,
-- Seems PP Does NOT want indiv acct numbers, but supplier names/addresses/phone numbers
I sent them invoices from my Chinese suppliers, and they worked fine. They were also partially "modified" lol

I think as long as the product matches the ones you are selling.
Old 09-01-2008
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 95%

I thought i saw a comment from Ebay Falling last week which was Very goodand now its gone..
So-I will reiterate what Ebay Falling said:
She scans her invoices--to use later on..
--AS to the comment above about being a Bad thread--maybe so--but is it not a matter of staying in business?
--a matter of what we deal with on a daily basis?
--a factual matter of merely mentioning and conversing what is required to get back onto ebay/paypal..??
Helping people is why this site was started??
Right or wrong?
Old 09-04-2008

Longevity: 92%

So what do you do if paypal asks for supplier info but you make your own products? Do I send them supplier info for materials? I don't even get invoices for those...I buy them off ebay!
Old 09-04-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarca18 View Post
So what do you do if paypal asks for supplier info but you make your own products? Do I send them supplier info for materials? I don't even get invoices for those...I buy them off ebay!
I would send them the ebay purchase invoice. You know that paper you can print when you purchase something.

I like it when somebody makes their own products and resells them.
Old 09-16-2008

What if they ask for VERO items, or name brand items that were purchased from online venues? For example I purchase from Liquidation.com, and my products are always different.
Old 12-10-2008

My BIG problem with this whole issue is that I order drop-ship items from a very reliable source I have worked with for a couple of years in asia... couple of key problems.

- because it is drop-ship I don't have the item to photograph with today's newspaper, etc. Though I can see why this makes perfect sense for other situations

- they do not ship with tracking numbers but ship everything very timely by usps airmail - these are low cost items generally where I do as many as 100 orders a day, this is the only way to make it financially make sense for shipping (and the ONLY option the supplier has other than a ridiculous 35 dollar fedex option, for 7-20 dollar items, as I also make some of my profit off shipping costs it just isn't an option anything but untrackable airmail).

Because of the volume of orders and the inability to enter tracking numbers for them in PP I think this is the main reason my PayPal accounts are quickly getting limited right now. These are orders of usually 15-35 dollars each., from 40-130 per day

I have once tried to send info to PP a year ago that I am using a drop-shipper and showing them proof of their inventory (which is constantly updated online) but they didn't like this it seemed and gave me a dismissal for the 180 days.

Though I get that PP wants to avoid any and all potentially risky circumstances, I wonder how they could be this against drop-shipping when there are a bunch of very legit and ebay sponsored or supported dropship suppliers out there (I guess many will still provide tracking). Also what if this were digitial goods without tracking info??

Anyway,
I have therefore been forced to get clever with sending in my own 'supplier invoices' as if I am indeed sending out the products myself. This has worked at least temporarily twice now, I will know for a couple other accounts in a few days.

When they have needed tracking info I have sent some thank you coupons / docs to those customers directly and put those tracking numbers in for those transactions in question.

I hate the pain of going through all this crap! it is crazy frustrating, but when my sales flow is working it is lucrative enough to make it worthwhile... (even though I suspect some readers may say it isn't worth bothering without the ability to enter tracking info)

I just wish I could take PayPal out of the equation.... I need to find out more of how to do that from my location (Canada) with a similar setup. As best I understand you need to offer paypal as at least one payment option?

thanks.
Old 12-11-2008
MU

Longevity: 92%

Paypal hates droppedshipped items
Old 02-09-2009

Hi, I need your help.

My Paypal got limited and now they are asking me for supplier information like phone, email etc ... I provided them with an inovice scan. Do you think this will be sufficient?

Thank you.
Old 02-14-2009

hey, sorry for the long wait..... I think the invoice scan is fine..... I just circle the part with their contact info and make a note "contact info" - I have never just typed it in. If they are asking for more I may be able to help, PM me
The Following User Says Thank You to chostin For This Useful Post:
qabdj (05-21-2009)
Old 02-18-2009

Longevity: 88%

If you are using a different name on the invoice then what they have how do you send those in on the invoices that the auction is on, are on a suspended account
Old 02-19-2009
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Is that a question Littletoe?
Old 04-03-2009

Longevity: 87%
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by digzober View Post
What if they ask for VERO items, or name brand items that were purchased from online venues? For example I purchase from Liquidation.com, and my products are always different.
Do you get good results with Liquidation.com. I've heard that they usually sell "salvage" items and mark them as "returns". When you get the shipment, half the products can be sold for parts and you paid full price.
Old 04-10-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littletoe View Post
If you are using a different name on the invoice then what they have how do you send those in on the invoices that the auction is on, are on a suspended account

you will have to make your own invoice and put a disposible tel number on it
Old 04-18-2009

Longevity: 87%

I just got hit with a PayPal limitation and they are requesting supplier info. I just used a legit invoice and changed the ship info to match my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name/address, made it look all real and purrrty, printed/scanned then submitted. Should this be enough? The status now says "in progress" but now I cannot list any international auctions (which is all I do on this particular account). How long does it usually take PayPal to look at the info and reinstate my account to full access?
Old 04-18-2009

I had this happen to me twice with two separate accounts. The first account, I submitted all other information (verify address, tracking numbers,ect.) than I called them up and told them I could not provide supplier info because I made my items (they missed the fact that I still needed core material). In this case Paypal made note of it forwarded it to their review department and limitations were removed asap. However, when I tried this a second time with a different account, the Paypal worker caught the fact that I would still need core materials( in this case T-shirts), to make my item. So she asked for some receipts to confirm purchase of the core materials. I simply went to the local Walmart and bought a few plain t-shirts, got a receipt and uploaded them to Paypal....I called them back and was up and running in minutes.
Old 11-02-2009

Longevity: 83%

My paypal just got limited ,my ebay is still fine , but I am not planing sell on ebay with paypal any time soon , my question is , if I get a new paypal account ,I don't want customers to check out through paypal on any websites that I sell , I just send money request to my buyers , when paypal ask for suppliers info, how do I prove the invoice is for the stuff I am selling ?

Thanks!
Old 12-14-2009

Longevity: 83%

I'm having the same issue.They're asking for proof of inventory for some transactions, Paypal limited my pp account in 2007. I never provided any information because I was soo fed up with paypal and their BS.

The thing is that I bought a few items from the local best buy store and then a few months later I sold them to my friend, this is because I was in need of money for a personal emergency.. totalling $2700USD. He didn't send me the money in 1 payment. He sent me a $1800 first.. then $600. then $ 300

I can provide information regarding where I bought the items. but my friend is not around anymore and of course he already sold these items.. well, he sent me the paypal payments without a note since he was my friend and we trusted each other.. now paypal wants to know what are those transactions for.

Since this was a " personal" sale.. can I make up an invoice? or the invoice has to be from a Company? I could lie to pp and make a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ invoice but I want to try to do things right....

ONe last thing... does paypal keep records of what we say to the reps on the phone? the last time I called I didn't say these transactions were for items but just a personal loan my friend owed me.. do you think they have that on their files? any suggestions? thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Closed Thread