eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Account Suspended: Prevent Further Collection Action
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 44%
Default Account Suspended: Prevent Further Collection Action

Hi there,

I made the poor choice of allowing my younger sibling to use my ebay account 3 years ago. He sold some sort of samsung smart tablet thing...I don't know what it was it was so long ago, but I digress. He sold the item to China, didn't get tracking and the person claims they did not receive it although we did send it and for 3 years I have been getting constant threats of action from Ebay. I don't have $300 to pay it and neither does my younger brother. And even if I did, we no longer have the item so we're out the item and now they want the money? My question is, has ebay been hitting my credit this entire time? I haven't been paying close attention to my credit score since due to a number of tragic events, my other sibling ending up in a coma after a car accident for 2 months I urgently left school and lost my insurance for 3 months, upon which time, with our bad luck, I ended up in anaphylactic shock and acquired $15k in health fees I could not pay about 8 years ago, but now that my credit is getting back on track I don't know if ebay is hurting me consistently due to the Samsung smart tablet thing. Isn't this illegal somehow to keep hitting your credit for 3 years because I have been getting emails in my junk email for that long. Or is it just an idle threat that they have been using for 3 years?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Aspkin Group