Paypal just got limted - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 09-08-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 95%
Default Paypal just got limted

well it seem when i make around 500-600 in a weeks time thats when i get limted but u know the fudged up part is AFTER i got limted i get 25 buyer disputes all at once! So this tells me the buyers didnt open them but paypal did and now my account is -$90 cause of this and i am not shipping nothing off now due to this crap paypals pulling. In the past with i got limted i always finshed completed transactions but i guess paypal dose not give the chance no more to do this.

I have already closed my bank account with great E'sss at that :D so the monkeys cant steal any money from my bank account.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-08-2008

Longevity: 93%

If your ebay account got suspended at the same time as your paypal account got limited that would explain the rash of buyer disputes, and this is not always the fault of the buyers but ebay themselves who send a message to each and every one of your buyers telling them not to pay you, and if they have, ebay actively encourage buyers to open paypal disputes to recover their payment to you.

In my opinion this should be deemed illegal and ebay should be held accountable, as by their reckoning every single seller who receives a limitation from paypal is a scammer, and even if you do get your ebay account reinstated and paypal account de-limited your reputation has been shot to pieces, and you're better off ditching that account anyway.
Old 09-08-2008
Threadstarter  

No i pretty sure paypal open the disputes there selfs cause never have i gotton that many at one time in the same time range it was like 1 hour before i got banned i was printing shipping lables for my items then had to goto town which was about 1 hour then came home and i was banned off ebay and my account was limted and i had 25 open cases now. Never in the past 5 years i sold on ebay have i had that many disputs all at the same time with in short amount of time. In the past people would do a dispute but it always took them time to open them and never that many people at once.

So i belive sence i was banned and paypal limted they opened the disputes automaticly just because i was limted and banned off ebay
Old 09-08-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

It also depends on the number of open transactions you had going.
If you had 26 open transactions and 25 of them filed a dispute... I see weirdness there.
But if you had 300 open transactions and 25 filed disputes I would see it coming from the lovely eBay emails they send out to ALL your buyers when they kick you to the curb.
Old 09-08-2008
Threadstarter  

i didnt have to many transactions and most of them have already shipped useing there labels as well so im pretty sure paypal opens them now after u get limted to try to protect the buyer and screw the sellers.
Old 09-14-2008
Banned

Paypal files the disputes automatically, once they suspect something. Then they will automatically reverse any transaction that you can cover with your balance, they rest will be holds.
Those people will SOL if you don't put any money back into the account, because paypal will tell them we found in your favor, but there are no funds to reimburse you.
Old 09-15-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Modee, who really wants to practice dealing with paypal limitations?
Avoid at all costs any limitations and indeed paypal.
Old 09-15-2008

Longevity: 96%

Paypal really isnt has hard as people make it out to be except if its US Paypal because then you have the SS# hurdle. When i got those indefinite limitations before it was because i wasnt informed and didnt know what i was doing. But now we have access to so much useful info that using paypal shouldnt be that hard. If you were cautious and didnt link your account to a previous limited account then you shouldnt have any problems. You cant expect paypal to allow people to just filter as much money as they want without restrictions because that would be dangerous for them and everyone else. If you sell something, prove you shipped it. Simple as that. Im pretty sure if you provided the tracking number for the 25 disputes paypal opened your account would be fine, no need to screw other buyers.
Old 09-17-2008

Longevity: 90%

My recent reinstated account was shot with 10 disputes but I took care of them all. There were a few complains and threaten to leave negative feedbacks but when my account was reinstated, they can not leave feedback because the auction was deleted and can not be recovered