Buy stealth account UK or set up new account in friends name? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK eBay Suspensions

UK eBay Suspensions General issues related to UK eBay suspensions

Old 09-05-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default Buy stealth account UK or set up new account in friends name?

Hello

I was suspended from selling with eBay give me the reason I have 4 active other accounts using the same address. This was rubbish as I'm new to this address moved here two months ago. I have only this account registered here, anyway I spoke to eBay and said maybe previous tennants who have used this address have caused me to get banned. They wouldn't have none of it or listen so I'm unfairly banned.

I know a little about stealth not much just browsing with reads.
I was either going to buy a stealth account with linked eBay and PayPal? However when I want to raise limits to sell what would I do without causing suspicion? Also I would need to add a bank account to PayPal which I can only think of would be in my real name? Would PayPal catch this and how to get around it?

Otherwise I was thinking of -
Call UK sky broadband and have them change my IP if this is possible unless I can do it myself?
I work off my iphone so buy new laptop to work off with clean history.
Use a friends name and address who lives a couple of towns away? Possibly even use her ID to verify as they'd let me when asked. Register as normal person and not seller and then when asked and reached PayPal limits use there ID to verify?

However again still would lead to my bank account possibly Barclays which is local and I'm not registered with? Would they find my name.

Please help with what's best to do?

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 09-05-2014 at 01:26 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-05-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Buy stealth account UK or set up new account in friends name?

Limits will naturally raise on eBay. It is really best to avoid ringing eBay to get them to raise your limits. Even accounts with everything in order have found themselves suspended for seemingly no reason.

It may be as easy as unplugging your Sky router and plugging it in again to get a new IP. I would check that out before ringing Sky.

No need for a new laptop. You can use your currently laptop (if you have one) just follow the methods in the stealth guide.

Really you should avoid using friends details. Look into rentable mail boxes for an address. You should also be using a stealth ID, not your friends ID.

You will need a new bank account to link into PayPal.
Old 09-05-2014
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

I suggest purchasing eBay Stealth firstly and reading up on how stealth accounts work. It's a step-by-step guide showing how to create a stealth account. Otherwise I see you purchasing an account and losing it in the same day.

Good luck!
Old 09-10-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 55%

I know that I can use a friends details and gain there ID for verification with bills etc, use there address and I also have a new pay as you go phone.
Otherwise I can buy a stealth account with linked PayPal and eBay already set up into business.

So I've changed my IP
New number
New GMail Email
New Barclays Bank account (use on PayPal as they can't see my name as long as I withdraw only)
New laptop I now have as previously worked off phone so no cookies linked.

My question is how do I pay eBay fees on PayPal or on eBay? I heard prepaid cards eBay suspect now? Also unsure of how this works or how you use VCC ? I'm guessing you link the VCC or prepayment card to eBay (not PayPal) and pay once a month via pay amount now before they try to take anything?

What else am I missing on stealth account? I've read guides so have a gist of what to do.
Old 12-21-2014

Longevity: 54%

I wish I knew how to make a stealth account it's so complicated.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 12-21-2014 at 01:12 PM.