When to set up seller account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-16-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default When to set up seller account

hello everyone, I just had a small question...I created an eba y and pay pal account but when do I set up my selling account? do i do it right away or do i wait then make the selling part? because they want me to list something before i can give eba y the CC info. thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-16-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%
Default Re: When to set up seller account

How about buy a couple things, look around a little, don't go straight to selling? Especially if you're planning long term on this stealth account.
Old 07-16-2014
Banned

Longevity: 69%
Send a message via Skype™ to pr0wake

lots of people jump right into selling. Depends on your method of creation.

some individuals like to let the account sit for 30 or more days, and make sure paypal is fully verified before it ever goes near the ebay account

im experimenting with a few different methods. my goal is to land some immediate high-limit accounts
Old 07-16-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nas View Post
hello everyone, I just had a small question...I created an eba y and pay pal account but when do I set up my selling account? do i do it right away or do i wait then make the selling part? because they want me to list something before i can give eba y the CC info. thanks
Only you can know the answer. Before you make any choices, please try to read more of the forum.

eBay Suspensions - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

In the above sub-forum, are threads about what happens with new accounts and what notices might be sent by ebay.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...nstop-now.html

In this thread, we are discussing just what is currently happening.

to answer your question, you are more than likely NOT going to be able to list anything. You will need to have a correctly made account, imo.

Good Luck and ask more questions please.

Old 07-16-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Personally, I make all my accounts, Sellers Accounts right away....why wait till later? If you have the CC/VCC/GiftCard ready to go as well as the phone....then just make it a sellers account from the start.

Make sure you get some browsing history and cookies set before doing anything major like selling. You don't have to buy but some people like to do it.
Old 07-16-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

I also start selling right away. I like to get my PP acct ready first with the bank account and cc attached. Wait til I verify the micro deposits, then create my EB acct. Then I start selling.
Old 07-16-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin View Post
I also start selling right away. I like to get my PP acct ready first with the bank account and cc attached. Wait til I verify the micro deposits, then create my EB acct. Then I start selling.
do you ever get high limits off the bat?
Old 07-16-2014
Banned

Longevity: 66%

OMG I am sorry to say to anyone who has a US account. You guys have it so horrible! I mean wow. Not only are the 200 limits/$20k a year but turning an account into sellers account? What's next?

OMG! What a nightmare!

I can see you are very new to stealth making. You should stack and listen to what MM78 says. He does stealths like no tomorrow.

And if you really badly need to sell on EB ASAP I would say go buy an account from the sellers here on the forums until you get up on your feet and learn of making a stealth. Trail and error's will be happening.

Last edited by GhostWhoWalks; 07-16-2014 at 11:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostWhoWalks For This Useful Post:
gosunsplease (07-16-2014)
Old 07-16-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,924 Times in 8,216 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

I prefer bidding and browsing for a few weeks before selling...my own preference before selling
Old 07-16-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I prefer bidding and browsing for a few weeks before selling...my own preference before selling
I don't do any of that. Here is what I do.

Make an account. Day 1.

By day 14 I add VCC.

If I need to provide docs because VCC was bad I normally wait 30 days. So now 44 to 45 days.

After documents are verified and approved by PP. I wait 5 to 10 days before posting anything for sell. Without once doing browsing history or any type of bidding. I only make the account, change the name to what I want the account name to be so people can find me. And not log in it for another 1.5 to 2 months. And when I do log back in after that time frame. I start selling. I never had a problem with that.
Old 07-16-2014
Banned

that sounds crazy
Old 07-17-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowakeskater View Post
do you ever get high limits off the bat?
Never, but I also do not get the New MC999 off the bat, except once.
Old 07-17-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I agree with that as well
Old 09-04-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWhoWalks View Post
OMG I am sorry to say to anyone who has a US account. You guys have it so horrible! I mean wow. Not only are the 200 limits/$20k a year but turning an account into sellers account? What's next?

OMG! What a nightmare!

I can see you are very new to stealth making. You should stack and listen to what MM78 says. He does stealths like no tomorrow.

And if you really badly need to sell on EB ASAP I would say go buy an account from the sellers here on the forums until you get up on your feet and learn of making a stealth. Trail and error's will be happening.
Thanks for the tip but I already have 35 stealths up and selling on all
Old 09-04-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nas View Post
Thanks for the tip but I already have 35 stealths up and selling on all
Nice I got the same amount selling but another 10 laying around not doing much.

I just don't feel like making auction styles for those. It's like 10+ hours of work.
Old 09-11-2014
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 56%

@ghostwalks what if you don't need to supply documentation you still wait 1.5-2 months?
Old 09-12-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

I first get my profile down and organize all the info into excel, this is the longest part for me, once I have my profile , which consists of everything. I'm. Ready to go, and I have all different Apps that I use as tools to create and than organize my profile.

I than usually open up logmein and connect to my laptop, where I have a template portable Firefox with all preferences ready to go, just copy the template and paste and rename it a number for my stealth account

Now I have my spreadsheet and phone on my iPad so I easily just copy from my excel and slide over to logmein and paste, makes the process so much easier

I create the eBay first and create a registration profile in eBay and than click sighn up For paypal , that way once ur at paypal, all the info is transferred, u just need DOB and password and paypal is created, and than u can add your VCC that I create from entropay , enter security questions and paypal is finished

Link that to eBay , and I go the back way and create a seller account without listing , and I get the code texted and I have a seller account , I check to make sure I have limits and I like to,list an item right away, and than I forget about the account till a month later
Old 09-12-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentHill View Post
@ghostwalks what if you don't need to supply documentation you still wait 1.5-2 months?
Bro read my signature. I don't really deal with USA or Canadian accounts.

I'm a European. We have it differently then USA/Canadian accounts.

So I couldn't tell you really.
Old 09-12-2014
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
I first get my profile down and organize all the info into excel, this is the longest part for me, once I have my profile , which consists of everything. I'm. Ready to go, and I have all different Apps that I use as tools to create and than organize my profile.

I than usually open up logmein and connect to my laptop, where I have a template portable Firefox with all preferences ready to go, just copy the template and paste and rename it a number for my stealth account

Now I have my spreadsheet and phone on my iPad so I easily just copy from my excel and slide over to logmein and paste, makes the process so much easier

I create the eBay first and create a registration profile in eBay and than click sighn up For paypal , that way once ur at paypal, all the info is transferred, u just need DOB and password and paypal is created, and than u can add your VCC that I create from entropay , enter security questions and paypal is finished

Link that to eBay , and I go the back way and create a seller account without listing , and I get the code texted and I have a seller account , I check to make sure I have limits and I like to,list an item right away, and than I forget about the account till a month later
Yeah I just do it like that. And each folder has it's own Information sheet, and each VPS has it's own Information sheet also just in case. And I keep a excel with all the info like this as well.

hxxp://i59.tinypic.com/kdwcjq.jpg (replace xx)

Last edited by aspkin; 09-12-2014 at 10:46 PM.
Old 09-15-2014

Longevity: 65%

I would start the account and do some browsing on ebay to show your just not jumping into the water and not getting to know the field your selling on. I would wait a couple days at least or better yet a week then create PayPal and when you list your first item make sure your PayPal is verified before hand, if its not verified the account will be limited quickly 0/0 items a month.