New Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > Australia eBay & Paypal

Australia eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.com.au Suspensions and Paypal.com.au limited accounts. This forum is geared towards AU.

Old 09-15-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
Default New Account

Hi all,
I have just purchased the stealth guide and will start reading it right away. This was due to being permanently restricted from ebay last week. 12000 feedback with 99.6% positive, DSR's of 4.9 and above, but cancelled transactions with items not available finished me.
Several phone calls and emails with the robots in the Philippines have done nothing more but anger me.
I will have plenty of questions to get going again.
Cheers
John
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-15-2014
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: New Account

Sad to read that John but... you have found the perfect place to start over.

Stealth works and if you had a look at the forum many are having great success with it.

You need to read a lot the stealth guide and the forum will give you all the informations

You have to plan what is the best strategy for your business and how many stealth accounts you would like to build (having more than one "just in case" is highly recommended...)

You have to proceed with caution and not to be in a hurry... you will be back very soon selling on EB.

Buona fortuna.

Last edited by ilcarletto; 09-15-2014 at 04:00 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
aspkin (09-18-2014)
Old 09-15-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
Sad to read that John but... you have found the perfect place to start over.

Stealth works and if you had a look at the forum many are having great success with it.

You need to read a lot the stealth guide and the forum will give you all the informations

You have plan what is the best strategy for your business nad how many stealth accounts you would like to build (having more than one "just in case" is highly recommended...)

You have to proceed with caution and not to be in a hurry... you will be back very soon selling on EB.

Buona fortuna.
Thanks, I am trying to print the guide but there is an error. I have logged a support case.
Old 09-15-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums jpamboris. All the best with stealth
Old 09-15-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Have to be very careful with the new defect system in place.

Really need to avoid ever having to cancel an item due to running out of stock.

This is the place to start again though
Old 09-17-2014
Threadstarter  

Hi all,

I have read the stealth guide and now I have some questions. Hoping you experienced fellows can assist?

1. Can I create my paypal accounts (4 to begin with) from any IP address? This would be before I setup the ebay account?

2. I have found VPN's for approx. $4.99 per month. I take it this is for phone verification? For multiple accounts will I need a new number for each one? Eg 4 phone numbers = $4.95 x 4?

3. What do people do for credit cards? Apart from Aussie Post load and go? Are there any other solutions out there for Aussies?

4. Has anyone linked multiple accounts via Auctiva? I used them with me suspended legit account and found them useful. Will they work for multiple accounts?

5. Does anyone use an Iphone for tethering? I have found that my iphone wil provide a different IP each time when I place it in flight mode.

6. What happens if I need to call ebay for whatever reason? Where should I be calling from?

So far this is it for now but I am sure I will have more.

Kind Regards
John

Last edited by jpamboris; 09-17-2014 at 04:40 PM.
Old 09-18-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

jamboris

Why don't you learn to make one stealth account for paypal and ebay first.

Get it up and running. Then you can add more.

It takes skills to run multiple accounts.

Here's a couple of replies to your other questions:

If you are based in OZ, you should avoid VPN.

Entropay works for Australia vey well. Make sure you read how to use it first.
Old 09-18-2014
Threadstarter  

I want to get 2-3 going asap and use one from the get go. The others I will allow to age for a month or two.
I think I am doing ok, just with phone verification I am a little worried.
Old 09-18-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Yeah? How long did it take you to learn to drive a car?

Similar with stealth.

Go slowly and know what you are doing.

Then make more accounts.

Old 09-18-2014
Threadstarter  

Hi,
Thanks, I will. Would you know any of the answers to my post above? I had 6questions in all.
Cheers
John
Old 09-18-2014

Longevity: 58%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpamboris View Post
Hi all,

I have read the Stealth Guide and now I have some questions. Hoping you experienced fellows can assist?

1. Can I create my paypal accounts (4 to begin with) from any IP address? This would be before I setup the ebay account?

2. I have found VPN's for approx. $4.99 per month. I take it this is for phone verification? For multiple accounts will I need a new number for each one? Eg 4 phone numbers = $4.95 x 4?

3. What do people do for credit cards? Apart from Aussie Post load and go? Are there any other solutions out there for Aussies?

4. Has anyone linked multiple accounts via Auctiva? I used them with me suspended legit account and found them useful. Will they work for multiple accounts?

5. Does anyone use an Iphone for tethering? I have found that my iphone wil provide a different IP each time when I place it in flight mode.

6. What happens if I need to call ebay for whatever reason? Where should I be calling from?

So far this is it for now but I am sure I will have more.

Kind Regards
John
1. Accounts can be made from any IP provided it's not one used on another account. All 4 accounts must have different IPs used on it always.

2. Not sure what you mean with the VPN and the phone verification. VPN is for your IP not phone verification. I personally rent numbers and use landline numbers which are located in the same area as my stealth addresses. These are pretty cheap and probably $3-4 each.

3. You'll have to wait for another Australian to answer that.

4. I haven't used it, sorry.

5. I think you can use it, but I would prefer to buy a USB Dongle with 3G or 4G and then use that. I can copy and paste the IPs into a Excel spreadsheet and make sure I don't reuse IPs.

6. I have used skype to call them in the past and didn't have an issue, although the other option for your numbers is to get pay as you go sims and use them. I'm pretty sure you can call from any number unless it has been used on a banned account, although you could probably get away with it, I wouldn't risk it for something simple.

Sorry I can't be more help. You should get your first sale and feedback or a few and then make more once you know your technique is solid. If you have lots of stock to sell you could make an account yourself and make sure you're used to stealth, and then buy an account on the forums with a high listing limit.

Last edited by xShevaa7x; 09-18-2014 at 02:55 AM.
Old 09-18-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

2. Avoid VPNs - go for phone tethering or dongles to get your IP
Old 09-18-2014
Threadstarter  

Thanks! Appreciate the response. If i were to purchase an account with high limits and feedback, i presume that i would need to still setup a bank account right?
Old 09-18-2014

Longevity: 58%

Yes. The bank account will all be in your real details, but you tell paypal the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name with the real details.

I wouldn't suggest buying an account straight away. It's better to make 1 stealth urself, make a few sales so you know you know what you're doing as it's easy to make a mistake and then buy an account here. That's if you can't wait to build them up yourself. You can buy an account, or accounts and then build your own ones up in the background in case you ever encounter this problem in the future.
Old 09-21-2014

Longevity: 64%

Regarding Auctiva, If you get the $14.95 a month plan, you can add up to 3 eBay accounts. 1st account will have 1.5 GB Image Hosting and 500MB Image Hosting for each additional account. You have to contact support, ask them to add 2 additional accounts for you. I am currently running 3 Thailand stealth accounts with one Auctiva.

I will start one Australia stealth this week with help of 123.
Old 09-22-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosepleasure View Post
Regarding Auctiva, If you get the $14.95 a month plan, you can add up to 3 eBay accounts. 1st account will have 1.5 GB Image Hosting and 500MB Image Hosting for each additional account. You have to contact support, ask them to add 2 additional accounts for you. I am currently running 3 Thailand stealth accounts with one Auctiva.

I will start one Australia stealth this week with help of 123.
Thanks, I used Auctiva in the past and quite liked it. I do have some questions though.

1. If I can run 3 ebay accounts from the one auctiva account, isn't it likely I would get linked?

2. Can I use the same IP address when using Auctiva?

Cheers
John
Old 09-23-2014

I think not because each Auctiva account will have its own eBay token id. You will have to run these 3 accounts separately, I mean cannot move or duplicate listing between each account.

What I am doing is as suggested in Stealth Guide, create 3 users in my computer, each assign to each eBay and Auctiva account, then each time I log in with different IP. Run these 3 accounts for 1 and half year now with no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpamboris View Post
Thanks, I used Auctiva in the past and quite liked it. I do have some questions though.

1. If I can run 3 ebay accounts from the one auctiva account, isn't it likely I would get linked?

2. Can I use the same IP address when using Auctiva?

Cheers
John
Old 09-23-2014

More info on how to do:
1. Create Auctiva free plan for each of your eBay account. So, you will have 3 Auctiva accounts each link to each eBay account.
2. Upgrade one of them to Elite Plan — $14.95 per month.
3. Contact Auctiva support let them know that you are having Elite plan and would like to add 2 more accounts to this plan, just let them know your Auctiva user name and they will do it for you.

Your main account will have 1.5 GB of Integrated Image Hosting, and others will have 500MB. You can check details on each account current plan.

Hope this help.
Old 09-23-2014
Threadstarter  

Thanks, I will give this a try and post back findings..
Old 11-12-2014
Threadstarter  

Hi all,
Almost 2 months down the track and this is where I am at;
I have 5 active Stealth Accounts. All of these accounts have a min of 100/7500 limit. One has 200/7500 and another has 450/7500. I am using them all simultaneously and spreading my listings around. Essentially 100 listing per account. I will be looking at 750 listings all up to I need another 3 accounts.
For 3 of these accounts I have setup an auctiva account under the one 14.95 plan. This has so far worked a treat.
I have legitimate bank accounts and credit cards listed on these accounts and use the Vodafone $2.00 sim. These can be purchased at any Coles without any identification. You can also activate online very easily.
I would like to thank all in this community as this was the only way to get going once again. I am still learning but feel comfortable when setting up accounts and maintaining them.
Cheers
John
Old 11-12-2014
Threadstarter  

I might also add that I did use the call back option from Ebay to have my limits raised. they did some limited verification but that was all. And if one account is suspended, I can easily get those listings going again within 24 hours.