Zero selling limit new ebay stealth?? Anyone have this before? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 09-19-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
Default Zero selling limit new ebay stealth?? Anyone have this before?

Just created new stealth act. This is the 2nd one in last couple wks I've had trouble with. This act. says zero selling limit to either call or take the online identity verification. The other stealth got suspended right from the get go after listing a few items.

All the info is new. I have created many stealth act. before with no problem. The only thing I'm doing differently on the last 2 is I'm using a vcc and NOT verifying paypal I read the other post saying that if you verify paypal that solves the problem but I don't want to waste a bank act. if that's not the problem. I've read tons of other ppl are selling with unverified paypal act.

I read the other thread. I didn't use my phone to create this act. I do use VPN but different ip. Both ip's can't have been used before could they? im thinking its the vcc.

I can't keep wasting time and money on these acts only to have them suspended. I have to figure out this problem.

I'm thinking of just calling in and seeing what they ask for? anyone else have this problem? How'd u solve it?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-19-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Zero selling limit new ebay stealth?? Anyone have this before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg123 View Post
Just created new stealth act. This is the 2nd one in last couple wks I've had trouble with. This act. says zero selling limit to either call or take the online identity verification. The other stealth got suspended right from the get go after listing a few items.
This has been happening to a lot of people, you can try and call in but there's no guarantee.

Quote:
All the info is new. I have created many stealth act. before with no problem. The only thing I'm doing differently on the last 2 is I'm using a vcc and NOT verifying paypal I read the other post saying that if you verify paypal that solves the problem but I don't want to waste a bank act. if that's not the problem. I've read tons of other ppl are selling with unverified paypal act.
This is fine, I sell on my stealths without a VBA or Bank. I usually wait till I get some items sold or money has cleared and I know the account will last.

Quote:
I read the other thread. I didn't use my phone to create this act. I do use VPN but different ip. Both ip's can't have been used before could they?
VPN's are notorious for being problematic and Ebay/Paypal knows the majority of VPN's and has blacklisted them.

Quote:
im thinking its the vcc.
Everyone seems to be blaming the VCC's, Gift Cards, etc....

Quote:
I can't keep wasting time and money on these acts only to have them suspended. I have to figure out this problem.
A lot of people are having the same issue....

Quote:
I'm thinking of just calling in and seeing what they ask for? anyone else have this problem? How'd u solve it?
You can call in, make sure you have all the info of the account ready and in front of you.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
Stealers (09-21-2014)
Old 09-19-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Fairly common recent issue - quite a few discussions about this.

Subscribe and join the inner forums for more discussions.
Old 09-19-2014
Threadstarter  

I'm going to try and call in and see what they ask. Maybe its a new way to scare ppl off who are setting up stealths.

I may have to do an experiment on this. Use different vpn and not use vcc.

I noticed this time Ebay is requiring a credit card to open a new act.Before it just allowed you to link a confirmed paypal account saving the need for a vcc.
Is everyone getting this or is it just random?
Old 09-19-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Its not the VCC.......
Old 09-20-2014

Longevity: 64%

Try something else other than a VPN, it may solve your problems. If you're in the US there are so many other options for getting IP addresses.
Old 09-20-2014
Threadstarter  

What other ways can I change my IP without a Vpn or having to do it manually? I'm a little technically challenged...LOL so it's got to be easy and I need to be able to change it quickly as I work several stealth accounts.

I've created several stealth's with my vpn before never a problem. This has only started recently. Can't help but to think it something else, just don't know what. I'm going to test and make 1 without vpn and see what happens.
Old 09-20-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumsake2 View Post
Try something else other than a VPN, it may solve your problems. If you're in the US there are so many other options for getting IP addresses.
Very good point - look at dongles, cell phone tethering - few examples
Old 09-20-2014

Longevity: 74%

Mifi is your friend.

Also there are TONS of threads on this. I would subscribe if you havent already because there is useful tips you can use if you arent already