Canceling eBay Fee-s and Reimbursement Agreement will cause...? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 09-18-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 58%
Exclamation Canceling eBay Fee-s and Reimbursement Agreement will cause...?

Hi everyone,

I'll try to be short.
In a previous account I had a bad experience where eBay suspended my account and for about 3 cases I had opened decided to refund the customers without even requesting to return the item (worth 700$ total).

Now I have this stealth account for about 7 months and eBay is requesting ID verification. The bad thing is that I have a customer who bought something for 3700$ and had his item shipped, but who got really scared about eBay locking my account as they even notified him about that.

Now, I fear that the customer will open a case and eBay will give him the money back without return like the first account I mentioned above, and was wondering if I cancel the Ebay Fees and Reimbursement Agreement from Paypal, will Paypal hold the funds anyway if a case will open, or in a miracle way, ebay will refund the customer and when trying to get the reimbursement they cannot because of the agreement canceled?

The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-18-2014

Longevity: 77%
Default Re: Canceling eBay Fee-s and Reimbursement Agreement will cause...?

Canceling ebay Fees and Reimbursement Agreement wont do anything.
Funds will be held til the case is solved if there is any, is your account being suspended? or ebay just asking you to fax in ID?

If your ebay account is suspended that means you are no longer under ebay seller protection, any opened case will be automatically ruled in buyer's favor after 3 days.
Old 09-18-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayraymond1218 View Post
Funds will be held til the case is solved if there is any, is your account being suspended? or ebay just asking you to fax in ID?

If your ebay account is suspended that means you are no longer under ebay seller protection, any opened case will be automatically ruled in buyer's favor after 3 days.
Account is suspended (probably the big sale raised a red flag) and funds in paypal are available but if I try to send money to another account to be safe Paypal asks for SSN (Paypal is not suspended) to complete the sending. Paypal is purchased premium account and VCC verified. I was wondering if adding a VBA with instant verification could get rid of the SSN request for this withdrawal or money sending.
Old 09-19-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:

Hi again,

Thanks for all your support.
One last question. I am a bit unclear with this.

I added the VBA and after that was able to withdraw the whole sum to my real bank account (which was not yet confirmed) and it is pending now.

Now I was wondering if the buyer opens a case on my suspended ebay for this order can Paypal cancel the withdrawal process?
Old 09-19-2014

Thanked 1,595 Times in 1,075 Posts
Longevity: 65%

Yes they will reverse the transaction in a heartbeat
Old 09-19-2014
Threadstarter  

Actually within 2 hours from my last post the status changed to "completed", however it is not yet visible in my bank acc.
You think there's still a chance they can make a reversal at this point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
Yes they will reverse the transaction in a heartbeat
Old 09-19-2014

Longevity: 77%

If the transfer status shows ''completed'' no they cant, I will move the funds to another account asap just in case
Old 09-19-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaca View Post
Account is suspended (probably the big sale raised a red flag) and funds in paypal are available but if I try to send money to another account to be safe Paypal asks for SSN (Paypal is not suspended) to complete the sending. Paypal is purchased premium account and VCC verified. I was wondering if adding a VBA with instant verification could get rid of the SSN request for this withdrawal or money sending.
STOP!!! STOP!!!! You will end up linking all accounts and getting permanently limited.

So you are selling with paypal USA?

Do you use VPS or VPN?

Old 09-19-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
If the transfer status shows ''completed'' no they cant, I will move the funds to another account asap just in case
If paypal want, they will still take funds back.

If the OP is being checked for issues, this is what might happen.